Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

They may need to use the Have Not room as an extra bedroom.

But regarding this twist - if there's going to be two separate games of BB played this coming week, won't there need to be two heads of household?  Maybe the last two off the wall? Curious to see how this works. I guess we'll find out tonight or tomorrow.

Competition's showing now!

• Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

But regarding this twist - if there's going to be two separate games of BB played this coming week, won't there need to be two heads of household?  Maybe the last two off the wall? Curious to see how this works. I guess we'll find out tonight or tomorrow.

Aren’t there 11 people left?   Maybe the HOH picks the two teams and they are the only one safe?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Competition's showing now!

I might need to go back to listen to what Julie says but i think the twist starts next Thursday?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

So who is betting on 2nd down after Jasmine?

Why are you so hard on Jasmine?  I bet she will show heretofore untapped fortitude and stay up ...  never mind.

Off to fashion my own tin foil hat.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, argrow said:

I might need to go back to listen to what Julie says but i think the twist starts next Thursday?

I thought the twist ended with the double eviction but maybe it's the other way around.

1 minute ago, LADreamr said:

I knew Jasmine would give up first, but I thought she would re-"injure" herself.

Give her time to think of this….I’m sure by halfway through the comp she’ll be moaning for someone to get her a snack.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

So correct me if I’m wrong. From left to right it’s

Taylor, Terrence, Joseph, Kyle, Indy, Monte, Turner, Alyssa, Brittany.   Nope. Brittany just fell where I thought Indy was.   

someone help me. 

3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Taylor, Terrence, Joseph, Kyle, Indy, Monte, Turner, Alyssa, Brittany.   Nope. Brittany just fell where I thought Indy was.   

someone help me. 

Taylor, Terrence, Joseph, Kyle, Brittany (down), Monte, Turner, Alyssa, Indy, Jasmine (down)

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Pixiebomb said:

someone help me. 

Indy's at the end in the yellow shirt.

Wow, that was a big splat from Terrance, as he curses under his breath. I wonder if he fell on the hard part. It's cushioned right below the players but then the surface gets harder further out.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Indy's at the end in the yellow shirt.

I didn’t think that was Indy because she looks so boxy in the shirt. and I thought for sure she would be wearing something that allowed her ginormous boobs to show. 

• Like 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Why in the world are feeds cut off?

Because Michael was doing his voiceover lines for the broadcast but the feeds hilariously came back for that part, they just keep cutting so we can't hear Production feeding him those lines.

• Useful 1
Just now, Pixiebomb said:

I didn’t think that was Indy because she looks so boxy in the shirt. and I thought for sure she would be wearing something that allowed her ginormous boobs to show. 

Earlier I was wondering why she was wearing such an unflattering shirt. Does her no favors.

Michael, doing his narration!

Why do they keep cutting away???? So irritating!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LADreamr said:

Some of you are way ahead of what I'm seeing.

Sometimes I end up behind for some reason and need to hit the "Go Live" button. But yeah, sometimes I can see people on the 4 cameras leaving or entering a room, and then it hits the camera I'm watching a few seconds later. 

• Love 1