Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, dizzyd said:

He just said he wants to keep noms same and make a vc speech about Terrance poisoning the jury that jury will get to watch. 

Thanks. He's fascinating. He's SO smart and SO clever and yet...he also overthinks shit a lot. I think Turner is the better play here. Turner is not a bitter juror type. He'd respect the move, I think. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

He just said he wants to keep noms same and make a vc speech about Terrance poisoning the jury that jury will get to watch. 

That would be a clever move by Michael, though. And would probably be a first time something like that’s been used in the game.

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

That would be a clever move by Michael, though. And would probably be a first time something like that’s been used in the game.

Agreed, but there's "never before done" moves that are brilliant, like Nakomis' backdoor plan, and there's "never before done" moves that are more clever than they're actually all that useful. It IS very clever, though. 

• Love 2

Not gonna lie, the more I think about it, the more I'm on board with this petty, bitch-ass move by Michael to leave Terrance on the block and make his veto speech about Terrance's jury blackmail threat.  Terrance thinks he's the biggest, baddest ass that ever assed BB and he's playing the game, but he's so completely the opposite of that, he wouldn't even give us good feeds.  He'd just mope his lame, petty-assed way to Eviction on Thursday, knowing he got OWNED by Michael to the very bitter end.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

10-second speed demon? Everything only takes him 10 seconds to do.

3 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

It's BB Comics.  And given whom the competition is, is it any surprise that it's taking this long?

No.

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Man, he is going to shit his pants once he finds out Thursday is double eviction and he can’t play for HOH. I know clown shoe is no longer a possibility, but I would love for veto to be a completely random comp that he doesn’t win. I NEED him to sweat!

I wish they could do clown shoe but maybe it would take too long?

59 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Alyssa depressed. 1st Kyle left, then zingy called her useless, then she got nominated and now her comic was Mallyssa about shopping? Rough week and all she has is the orange blankie for comfort. 

I'd say she is fortunate Mallysa is the worst she got.

2 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

And he wins yet another one he didn't need.

At this point, there’s no reason not to win them if he can. What, everyone’s going to forget he’s a threat? And the more wins he can stack up to pad his record and dazzle the jury, the better chance he has to divert their attention from the whole Kyle situation.

1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

There isn't one. Its Monte's way of saying, "nerdy glasses gay boy is good at comps, but can he throw a football?"

Meh, I think it’s just Monte’s way of saying “I haven’t won anything because you haven’t given me the right kinds of comps! I’m a beast, really! I’ll prove it! Just give me a baaall!”

Michael is happy because his cats were in his comic. One had a little sign that said “Lilah”. 

(Edit to remove mention of Turner possibly not playing because everyone gets to play at this point, right? No idea what his comic was, though.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

What is Kyle's comic?

No ones mentioned yet. But Brittany was a flea, head itch in charge lol because she’s so fucking annoying (she’s not too thrilled with it and America’s opinion of her, good) and Nicole was a chef. Terrance was snow time, lame. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Man, he is going to shit his pants once he finds out Thursday is double eviction and he can’t play for HOH. I know clown shoe is no longer a possibility, but I would love for veto to be a completely random comp that he doesn’t win. I NEED him to sweat!

There’s really no reason to believe he hasn’t anticipated this possibility. 

• Like 2

I wonder what Ameerah's comic would be. I can't think of anything about her to make fun of.

Jasmine? I think her injury or birthday party.

Indy? 

I could see Joseph being something like Abdominator.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

And if Monte, Turner/Terrance (whichever survives), or Alyssa does, then whether or not he wins the Veto Competition.  And if he does, then Brittany's the one who's toast.

I’m not sure he minds that much if Brittany goes to jury. She’s a guaranteed vote for him. He’d just replace her in the F2 chair with Taylor. And as for winning veto, of course he will. Unless Monte gets his ball comp! (sarcasm)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Terrance, by two puzzle pieces.  Taylor was third.

Again, Monte was dead last.  Supposedly, even Alyssa beat him.

So, he had to win that one. Probably not his ideal scenario. honest to god, I’m rooting for a ball competition & actually rooting for Michael to win & Monte dead last again!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Everyone is sitting around the kitchen table, talking about their gym routines. The best advice anyone gave Turner was to not lift his feet so high while on the treadmill.And now I’m picturing him running through the park like Phoebe Buffay.

• LOL 8

Now Monte is wondering how much it would cost to have the BB comics artist make a customized comic. He was talking about his comic when I first tuned in, and it sounded like he didn’t like it. Something about losing his powers? Brittany made some snark about how his power was gone in the first few weeks, but I don’t think anyone picked up on it.

I do wonder if Michael is overlawyering this Terrance eviction. Absolutely the speech in veto is a good idea, but would Terrance really have that much influence in jury?  I think he has enough info to say he learned stuff about Turner that was a surprise, so he negates deal & puts him up. Feel like Turner is a bigger threat to keep in game for next week. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Terrance tells a joke, but can barely get the punch line out because he can’t stop laughing at himself.  Also, nobody understands the joke and he has to explain it. Good one!

Then he tells a long story that turns out to be a movie idea that he came up with while driving the bus. I wasn’t really listening, but it ended up with a man holding a knife to his wife’s throat in a hospital room as his son looks on. She apologizes for something she did, but he stabs her anyway as the boy’s balloon floats away.

The mind of Terrance Higgins, ladies and gentlemen! I guess I should be grateful there were no crock pots in the story?

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 9

Brittany and Alyssa talking about the comp. Michael finished in 4-1/2 minutes?? The man is a machine. They are proud of their times, which were a bit longer than 4-1/2 minutes.

Alyssa really wants to win the next HoH. She swears she will never put up Brittany. Sounds like she is picturing them in a F2. Mostly, she is trying to figure out how she can be of value. Brittany is nervous about next week, because Michael can’t carry them. (Pretty much what she said.)

• Useful 1
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Then he tells a long story that turns out to be a movie idea that he came up with while driving the bus. I wasn’t really listening, but it ended up with a man holding a knife to his wife’s throat in a hospital room as his son looks on. She apologizes for something she did, but he stabs her anyway as the boy’s balloon floats away.

People on twitter were hysterical about this unending story, how long it took and whether this is what it's like in Terrance's head. Oh and of course it had violence toward a woman. 

Brittany and Alyssa continue to strategize. Alyssa asks who Brittany sees as F3. Brittany hesitates, and Alyssa says it would be great to have the 3 women. Yeah! Brittany agrees.

Brittany doesn’t understand her flea comic. Does she have some weird unconscious scratching tic that she’s not aware of? Does she go around scratching her butt? The crazy eyes she gets, but not that.

Alyssa doesn’t understand Kyle’s comic, which had something to do with erectile dysfunction. That means he can’t get it up, right? she asks. That makes no sense to her. 

• LOL 1
35 minutes ago, pennben said:

I do wonder if Michael is overlawyering this Terrance eviction. Absolutely the speech in veto is a good idea, but would Terrance really have that much influence in jury?  I think he has enough info to say he learned stuff about Turner that was a surprise, so he negates deal & puts him up. Feel like Turner is a bigger threat to keep in game for next week. 

Yeah, this is a SUPER clever idea (that is probably so clever that they'll not allow it in the future - or heck, they seem to hate Michael now, so maybe they'll cut him off now, too), but I think he's overplaying it. There's nothing he can say here that will take the edge off of what Terrance will say. He's way overthinking. Just get out the bigger threat, which is Turner. 

"Terrance is going to tell you that he doesn't like me hiding Kyle's behavior for weeks until it could help me in the game. Well....he cheats on his wife!" What does he have that can work here? There's nothing! Don't be like the How I Met Your Mother creators and fall in love with your cleverness too much and ruin things! Just get rid of Turner instead of using your ending you filmed back in Season 2! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Don't be like the How I Met Your Mother creators and fall in love with your cleverness too much and ruin things! 

Seriously. I won't even let anyone watch a rerun of that show on my tv. 

I can't figure out why Terrance thinks his threat to talk down Michael in the jury house would work. If that's what he plans to do, it's best for Michael to get him out now, so he talks in the jury house and people are over it by the time they vote. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Alyssa hopes Kyle learns and grows, but she wants no part of it. She’s done raising men. In retrospect, she finds comments he made about Indy and Jasmine suspect. She doesn’t know what to think of him. But she thinks he’s a kind person.

Brittany agrees. He actually reminds her of Stephen, except for the racism part. She thinks maybe that’s why she gave him so much latitude. But she says 29 is plenty of time to be grown and aware.

Alyssa says Pooch was actually more her type, but he was a little much.

Michael joins them, and they talk about Kyle’s comic. Michael didn’t like the tongue, it creeped him out. Brittany said it looked like there were balls hanging off the end of it. Michael doesn’t know about that, and appears to be even more creeped out now.

But Michael loves his comic, and doesn’t care what Zingbot said anymore.

• Useful 1

Everyone is talking about Jasmine’s weird habit of hiding food, even stuff nobody else ate. I wonder if her comic was a squirrel. Laying in bed, foot up, shouting “Alyssa!” Surrounded by plates of rejected food. I really want to design Jasmine’s comic.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Turner is asking Michael about his escape room. Where it is, how big, etc. I wonder if he suspects and is trying to trip Michael up. Does Brittany know he’s a lawyer and the escape room is a cover? In any case, Michael has answers. Did you really think he would be unprepared, Turner?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Brittney's a smart person, so I wonder if her inability to figure out the joke behind her comic is just denial. 

Can you explain it to me? Because I don’t get it either. Because she’s a pest? A parasite? She likes dogs?

26 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Probably a parasite, what with how closely she sticks to Michael and pretty much rides his game.

Yep. Also, Cats get fleas, as well as dogs, so I think it's a DOUBLE reference to Michael's cats. 

28 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

He doesn't seem to be buying it, though.

Because it's a stupid fake job. Another case of Michael being unable to be "clever" when just being normal is the better idea (not that anyone left would really care that much if he was a lawyer, but still). 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Michael should have said he is a bank clerk and nobody would not believe it.

Yeah, exactly. Or a bank manager. Or an insurance adjuster. Or, like, any NUMBER of office jobs. But no, he just HAS to have a "clever" job so that he can see if he can fool them, as he wants to show how "clever" he is to have fooled them. 100% he wants the satisfaction of saying he fooled them at the end of the series. 

There are definitely times when lying about your job makes a lot of sense (Derrick was an outright necessity), but most of the time, people really don't care. Speak to Michael for two minutes and it's obvious he's a smart guy. Knowing he is a lawyer wouldn't really make a difference, but whatever, I'm not 100% against it, as there's a CHANCE that it might make a difference, but that's not what this is about - this is about getting to say he fooled everybody with this weird ass job idea. 

• Love 3

Also, you know, we always joke about "Clown Shoes," and rightly so, but I think part of it is also that that episode was such a fluke, right? Has a favorite to win ever gone out at the double BESIDES that one time? I am totally assuming either Brit/Taylor wins HoH or Michael wins POV. It's just the much more likely scenario, based on what we've seen in BB past ("Aha!" you might retort, "But Michael is playing unlike any other BB player before," which is a fair enough point, so maybe things will be different. I doubt it). 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

He doesn't seem to be buying it, though.

Quite possibly he did work in one in the past.  He would be familiar with the job details and it would exist if anyone asked about it.  The easiest lie is one with mostly true information.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Twitter says it was e-reptile dysfunction. 

And it was called Repkyle. But that’s inaccurate according to what we’ve heard from them. Should have been something along the lines of quick shooter. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

He just told Brittany he leaning towards keeping it the same so he can make a speech about Terrance threatening to turn the jury against him so the jury will see that speech.

Michael's plan: "So I was thinking of using the Veto because blah blah Terrance sucks and wants to poison the jury blah blah moral compass la dee ha. I have chosen not to use the Power of Veto."
The edit: "I have chosen not to use the power of Veto."

Like, I get it. It's a smart plan. But there's always the chance that his smart plan gets shut down by the edit and all we get is the traditional long pause and box close. I don't know if they would include that in the edit because of how impactful it could be the jury who is supposed to work off the facts of the competitions/voting and the outgoing HG filling in all the rest. And yeah, whoever gets sent to jury can repeat his speech but with this group, something gets lost in the Telephone game and people sour on Michael for being unnecessary with the snot.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Does Brittany know he’s a lawyer and the escape room is a cover? 

No. He hasn't told anyone.

44 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Michael's plan: "So I was thinking of using the Veto because blah blah Terrance sucks and wants to poison the jury blah blah moral compass la dee ha. I have chosen not to use the Power of Veto."
The edit: "I have chosen not to use the power of Veto."

Like, I get it. It's a smart plan. But there's always the chance that his smart plan gets shut down by the edit and all we get is the traditional long pause and box close. I don't know if they would include that in the edit because of how impactful it could be the jury who is supposed to work off the facts of the competitions/voting and the outgoing HG filling in all the rest. And yeah, whoever gets sent to jury can repeat his speech but with this group, something gets lost in the Telephone game and people sour on Michael for being unnecessary with the snot.

This made me wonder if the jury actually gets to see all the veto speeches or not. They don't even show them at all on the show anymore, right? But they do make them do them still so I'm assuming the video the jury gets includes them.

I really don't think Michael is in trouble if he makes F2. He is actually well liked by Indy, Jasmine, and Joseph. Taylor, Brittany, and Alyssa all like him as well. And if he makes F2, it'll be because he wins pretty much every comp until then. I just don't think the jury is gonna be so put off by when Michael decided to out Kyle that they won't vote for him.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This made me wonder if the jury actually gets to see all the veto speeches or not. They don't even show them at all on the show anymore, right? But they do make them do them still so I'm assuming the video the jury gets includes them.

I think they only get what we get but even less and without commentary but I could be wrong.

14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really don't think Michael is in trouble if he makes F2. He is actually well liked by Indy, Jasmine, and Joseph. Taylor, Brittany, and Alyssa all like him as well. And if he makes F2, it'll be because he wins pretty much every comp until then. I just don't think the jury is gonna be so put off by when Michael decided to out Kyle that they won't vote for him.

I think the worry is what the next couple of jurors will say when they walk in. Michael's only chance to explain his thoughts to the jury is in the finale, where we ALL know how heavily controlled it is. They barely get 30 seconds per question, and barely 30 seconds for a final speech. If the jurors go in already decided, there's not much of a chance to change their minds, and currently, Michael won't have any advocates for him from what he did. Turner and Terrance won't, Monte likely won't, and Alyssa/Taylor/Brittany might not go in the next couple of weeks to help advocate for him.

I think when Monte/Terrance go in and tell the jurors what happened, it COULD very well change people's perceptions of Michael, especially if they tell it in a way that completely trashes Michael. 

So I think that we can't say that Michael isn't in trouble because what he did has serious ramifications with the POCs in the house, and sending one POC who's bitter and potentially another POC or Turner, who is not a Michael fan, could be enough to turn the jury from Michael. 

Especially considering Indy/Jasmine are followers and Joseph could be turned off by Michael the more he hears about his actions from the upcoming jurors.

It's why jury management is so important and why Michael really needs to be careful the next couple of weeks. Because even winning out and breaking records may not matter if the jury is poisoned by Terrance and potentially Monte. And, again, if Michael mismanaged Terrance/Monte, that's a consequence he will have to face. But it would suck if the jurors didn't listen to Michael (and we all know he would be able to articulate himself well in the finale).

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I just don't see it. Terrance has absolutely no sway with anyone lol. I don't really think Turner does either. Monte maybe, but I just don't see Monte not voting for Michael unless the F2 is Michael/Turner (never gonna happen) or possibly Michael/Taylor (but with his misogyny who knows). 

But anything is possible. I think Michael's biggest mistake was not admitting at least some of his motivation was game related.

I am SO over Terrance, Monte, casuals, SG, etc. trying to make Michael out to be worse than Kyle for this. Absolutely not lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just don't see it. Terrance has absolutely no sway with anyone lol. I don't really think Turner does either. Monte maybe, but I just don't see Monte not voting for Michael unless the F2 is Michael/Turner (never gonna happen) or possibly Michael/Taylor (but with his misogyny who knows). 

Terrance doesn't, BUT we don't know how Indy/Jasmine/Joseph will react to Terrance's perspective on Michael/Brittany's move, coupled with whatever the hell Kyle's going to be saying. They could see what Terrance sees in M/B's move being slimy and too calculated and be hurt by that. It's hard to gauge their reactions, especially Joseph's. And, again, hearing only one side that is heavily biased could sway things. Maybe not with Terrance, but with Turner or Monte.

Now, it may not matter because Michael could lose veto and be evicted right behind Terrance. But I do think that what Michael did could not turn out well for him, and he knows it too. He admitted that he would have to face the consequences to his actions. 

He could still win, for sure, but I don't rule out not even just a bitter jury, but a poisoned jury, depending on who goes out next and what they tell the jurors not in the know.

• Love 1

Also, I AM hoping for a Brittany HOH anyway for a few reasons.

A) Chaos. I just love chaos and when DEs don't turn out the way people plan for them

B) A one hour Brittany HOH is more than enough for me

C) All the men have been underestimating not just all the women, but especially Brittany, so I want her to win to stick it to them as she sends Turner out the door. Turner told Brittany last night that he expects to win (and I think he might have also said him or Monte, completely dismissing the women) so I'd laugh if Brittany sent him out the door

I also want Michael to win veto for the laughs and for the record breaking on a DE.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6