Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Sketcher said:

Notice, once again, the black people one of whom will probably be the replacement nom, have to console the fragile white girl.

Society sucks.

This is a really good point that, I'll admit, I didn't pick up on in my excitement of all the going ons so thank you for pointing that out.

• Love 1
Just now, invisiblegirl12 said:

So if Kyle is self-evicting among his sob-fest in the DR right now, then nominees are off the block and we're good, right? ::praying::

Yeah, if he self-evicts, no one gets evicted. 

I guesssssssssssssssss if he self-evicts, you could still go through with the eviction and have a jury buyback? 

• Love 1

Kyle's middle name should be failure to launch for more reasons than one. I can't stand his little childish voice. He acts like an entitled brat and in his own words he's not even good at sex. Oh and I almost forgot that his twerking looks awkward as hell. Those right there should be enough reasons to evict him if Turner cares enough to put him on the block. I can actually see Turner putting Monte up though to ensure he can get his way and have Taylor evicted.

• Fire 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's CRAZY. I think Michael is a scumbag for this, but damned if it isn't an entertaining trainwreck, so I'll forgive him for being such a scumbag about it all. 

Kyle is definitely a scumbag, but I think Michael is more of an opportunist who will do what he has to do to win, but is likely not the same outside the house. Kyle, on the other hand is trash.  

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Monte was talking about the fact that he believes Michael and Brittany because they would have to stoop really fucking low to make up something like this. The joke, of course, being that Michael and Brittany has been sitting on this for the past few weeks so I'd love for Monte to find that out.

If Kyle tries to use this against Michael, he’ll just be confirming Michael’s story.  Dan could probably spin it in his own favour, but Kyle is no Dan G. 

• Love 8
Just now, DEL901 said:

Kyle is definitely a scumbag, but I think Michael is more of an opportunist who will do what he has to do to win, but is likely not the same outside the house. Kyle, on the other hand is trash.  

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Kyle's total trash. That much is just a given. I don't like Michael using this the way he is, but yes, I'm sure outside of the house, Michael's a fine guy. This is a straight up scummy move, though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

We really need Monte, Alyssa & Terrance to go up to the HOH right now and seal the "Kyle up on the block" deal for Turner.  He's looking for a reason and they can confirm that they're fine with him going based on this new information.  

Turner's not wrong in recognizing that yes, this is a game, but there's no way that M/B would make this story up because if it was a lie, when they get out of the house, they'd be ruined to the public.  

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

I feel like if Alyssa and Terrance both want Kyle gone it will happen. Turner won't be able to resist a full-court press from the rest of the Afterparty.

But you simply tell them "He is a shield for all of us next week." The only way Turner is getting Kyle out this week is if he seriously is doing PR for himself post-game. Which he very well might do, but that's the only way it'll happen, as game-wise, it makes NO sense to get rid of such a juicy shield at this stage of the game.

• Love 1

I'll admit, I didn't expect Monte and Alyssa to buy Michael and Brittany's story. I really thought that this was going to be a passing blip, they would turn on Michael and Brittany and it would be another thing that we would seethe about. Like yes I'm still seething about some parts of this but this is turning out in Michael and Brittany's favour surprisingly well.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Grodner's emergency bat phone is going off right now and she's leaving skid marks on the pavement with how quickly she's racing to the studio right now to talk Kyle out of quitting.

Is she his mom?

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, Kyle's total trash. That much is just a given. I don't like Michael using this the way he is, but yes, I'm sure outside of the house, Michael's a fine guy. This is a straight up scummy move, though. 

Agree…one is making scummy game moves.  The other is just plain scummy.  

• Love 3
Just now, DEL901 said:

Agree…one is making scummy game moves.  The other is just plain scummy.  

Yeah, exactly. 

By the way, last night I noted that Michael very well could know Turner's reactions more than I do, and so far, he seems to have Turner pegged well, that Turner doesn't want to look bad, so he'll make a move that will hurt his game to avoid looking bad outside the game. I wasn't sure about that, but Michael seemed to be sure, and it seems like he's right. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Is she his mom?

Executive Producer of Big Brother and well known for talking bland white boys down from the ledge in the DR when they suddenly become problematic. But I'm sure Kyle's mom is spreading her arms wide and crying for her baby to come home to her.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

I'll admit, I didn't expect Monte and Alyssa to buy Michael and Brittany's story. I really thought that this was going to be a passing blip, they would turn on Michael and Brittany and it would be another thing that we would seethe about. Like yes I'm still seething about some parts of this but this is turning out in Michael and Brittany's favour surprisingly well.

I didn't either.  I guess we didn't give them enough credit to recognize, like Turner, that making this kind of story up would make them look TERRIBLE when they get out of the house.  It's something that is so easily proven or disproven and, like Terrance said, with the way things are in the country right now and how the dialogue on race has changed so much in the last few years.

Now, we have Alyssa & Terrance alone, trying to find a way to rationalize/justify why/how Kyle would have said this - maybe it was misinterpreted.  SMDH.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Executive Producer of Big Brother and well knows for talking bland white boys down from the ledge in the DR when they suddenly become problematic. But I'm sure Kyle's mom is spreading her arms wide and crying for her baby to come home to her.

I know who Grody is, was just implying she’s trying to do damage control for  her baby of the season, like his mom probably has done his whole 30 years.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Now, we have Alyssa & Terrance alone, trying to find a way to rationalize/justify why/how Kyle would have said this - maybe it was misinterpreted.  SMDH.

This sinks them in the game, too, so that should be expected. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This sinks them in the game, too, so that should be expected. 

Terrance is such a scumbag himself - and, as I've been saying since yesterday, there was no way he was going to, ultimately, care about KKKyle's whites-only alliance as long as it's no longer a thing (which it isn't) and he's safe.  He's too stupid to realize he is just as expendable to Kyle as anyone else in the house.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The only thing left on the bingo card is a house meeting. Do we dare hope?

We can dare hope, but Button Boy's going to make darn sure we don't see it.

ETA - Monte is up in HOH now with Turner.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Michael told Monte to tell Turner he'll still vote out Taylor if Turner puts up Kyle. Yes!

No way Turner is that stupid, and he's plenty stupid. If he puts up Kyle, it's to put Kyle out, there's no other way it would make any sense.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The alternative was letting Monte or Taylor leave without a fight, putting his alliance at a 4-3 deficit next week.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, lilabennet said:

The alternative was letting Monte or Taylor leave without a fight, putting his alliance at a 4-3 deficit next week.

Strategically, it's obviously a fine move. But it's simply a scummy move, as well. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michael told Monte to tell Turner he'll still vote out Taylor if Turner puts up Kyle. Yes!

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

No way Turner is that stupid, and he's plenty stupid. If he puts up Kyle, it's to put Kyle out, there's no other way it would make any sense.

The better play would be for Monte to say "yeah, I will vote Kyle out this week if he's on the block, but Taylor will be my target next week."  Make Turner believe that Michael/Brittany/Monte no longer trust Taylor, but they would prefer Kyle go out first and then they'll take care of Taylor.

Just now, Callaphera said:

I love how Indy keeps getting left out of the Cookout 2.0 alliance in all these retellings and discussions.

Not completely.  Monte did point out to Alyssa/Terrance that Kyle was HARDCORE pushing Indy going out because he viewed her as a POC.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I love how Indy keeps getting left out of the Cookout 2.0 alliance in all these retellings and discussions.

Honestly, to Kyle, she was really also the "other" in his head due to her accent. 

• Love 1

Ok this is where Monte's bro-down with Turner might be effective. I feel like Turner is an ass but he genuinely likes Monte. I feel like he'd have a really hard time throwing Monte up on the block after what went down today. He might still do it, but right now I'd say it's 60/40 whereas this morning it was 100/0.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Monte in the HoH room, giving Turner a pass. He knows Turner’s not that way. (Hmm.) Monte is appalled that Kyle would take some stray comments he made and come to the conclusion that Cookout 2.0 was brewing. That would mean he was working with Terrance, FFS! That seems to be the biggest insult, in his mind.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Ok this is where Monte's bro-down with Turner might be effective. I feel like Turner is an ass but he genuinely likes Monte. I feel like he'd have a really hard time throwing Monte up on the block after what went down today. He might still do it, but right now I'd say it's 60/40 whereas this morning it was 100/0.

I think so much depends on the rest of tonight, what Kyle says, what Alyssa/Terrance say, etc.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Turner is freaking out. “Why would you think I would want to be part of an all white alliance. My God.” He is actually considering putting Kyle on the block.

I guess the diary room hammered home what this all looks like….and he is self employed…his reputation and business could take a hit.  That’s how to sway him. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Terrance is such a scumbag himself - and, as I've been saying since yesterday, there was no way he was going to, ultimately, care about KKKyle's whites-only alliance as long as it's no longer a thing (which it isn't) and he's safe.  He's too stupid to realize he is just as expendable to Kyle as anyone else in the house.

That dumb smile he’s always putting on reeks of insincerity and is an all too transparent effort to mask his true nature which is that of a genuinely vile piece of shite. DJ Showtime is not “my boy” and I can see right through him. If he ends up getting evicted in the next few weeks he’ll make good on his threats to make life quite ugly in the Jury House.

Just now, TimWil said:
Edited by TimWil
  • Love 6

I say call Kyle's bluff and have him self-evict.  If he is sent to Jury, he will still get pay.  Don't waste the money.  Don't give him a vote.

With him out, viewers will replace him in the jury vote - like they did in Season 11 when Chima Simone was kicked out.

• Love 3

Turner talking to the cameras. 
Turner – I am freaking out! I never thought that I might be convinced that Kyle might not be the best for my game but I feel like I have almost be convinced. WHY would you pitch an all white alliance!!?? Like what are you doing!?! What two brain cells do you have in your brain ..thinking one that that is a good idea and two thinking that is appropriate and three thinking that I would want to be involved?!?? I have no idea what to think. I never thought that someone could convince me that Kyle would be bad for my game but Michael has somehow convince me … but that is what Michael does he convinces people of things. I think Kyle might end up on the block tomorrow because I am going to have to put up a replacement nom. Taylor is still my target but damn they are good at this game because I have been convinced. Did I just hear them say an all white alliance is what Kyle is pitching because that is weird and suspicious .. that is just sus all around. I don’t like it. I hate it actually. And knowing they’re on tv I don’t see kyle’s intention of it being an all white alliance to be the opposite of what the cookout did. You don’t just say that knowing cameras are around .. you don’t just say that unless you want to be cancelled up the a$$! I don’t think that was a lie actually. It freaks me out if Kyle was pitching that with my name involved what the hell!? I don’t want any part of that. Taylor is still worse for my game. I still might put Kyle up so that I can be in good with them and so that I’ve done that. I would need a reason for Kyle.. my friggen word!

That being said, these guys are all over the place. It’s like Taylor’s HoH week .

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

I'm pretty certain that Kyle is going to self-evict and reappear in two weeks with a TikTok where he seriously talks about how this is all a learning experience and he's grateful and he's learning before he starts twerking. In two years, he'll collaborate with BB15's Aaryn in a "Coming back from being cancelled" video essay.

SCENARIOS.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Turner talking to the cameras. 
Turner – I am freaking out! I never thought that I might be convinced that Kyle might not be the best for my game but I feel like I have almost be convinced. WHY would you pitch an all white alliance!!?? Like what are you doing!?! What two brain cells do you have in your brain ..thinking one that that is a good idea and two thinking that is appropriate and three thinking that I would want to be involved?!?? I have no idea what to think. I never thought that someone could convince me that Kyle would be bad for my game but Michael has somehow convince me … but that is what Michael does he convinces people of things. I think Kyle might end up on the block tomorrow because I am going to have to put up a replacement nom. Taylor is still my target but damn they are good at this game because I have been convinced. Did I just hear them say an all white alliance is what Kyle is pitching because that is weird and suspicious .. that is just sus all around. I don’t like it. I hate it actually. And knowing they’re on tv I don’t see kyle’s intention of it being an all white alliance to be the opposite of what the cookout did. You don’t just say that knowing cameras are around .. you don’t just say that unless you want to be cancelled up the a$$! I don’t think that was a lie actually. It freaks me out if Kyle was pitching that with my name involved what the hell!? I don’t want any part of that. Taylor is still worse for my game. I still might put Kyle up so that I can be in good with them and so that I’ve done that. I would need a reason for Kyle.. my friggen word!

Sure sounds to me like he's waiting for Alyssa/Terrance to give him the okay to still put up Monte and that's what he'll do. But WILL they do that? We shall see. 

• Love 1