Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E79: Rules of Marriage

• Start Topic

Hosts Briana Myles Morales and Beth Bice explore the do's and don'ts to having a successful marriage by reflecting on unforgettable highlights and lowlights from the first 14 seasons of Married at First Sight.

Airs Wednesday June 8 at 8:00PM EDT.

(edited)
24 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

OMG, this is SO bad. Really cringe worthy. I really tried to watch but at mark 45 minutes I realized it was 2 hours long, and not 1 hour, and had to bail.

They are really milking it.  I almost didn’t recognize Jamie New Face.

All re-caps of all the Seasons.  The only thing I enjoyed was Shawnice coming down the pole in the kitchen dressed as a Firefighter and Jefte throwing out dollar bills.

Edited by kristen111
  • Mind Blown 1
12 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

They are really milking it.  I almost didn’t recognize Jamie New Face.

Their wardrobe is awful. Briana's dress/gown is awful around the bustline. She's not very buxom and the top looks big on her or something. I honestly wasn't paying much attention as I was scrolling on my phone, so I didn't notice if Beth had work done. You meant Beth, right? Jamie is her husband.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Their wardrobe is awful. Briana's dress/gown is awful around the bustline. She's not very buxom and the top looks big on her or something. I honestly wasn't paying much attention as I was scrolling on my phone, so I didn't notice if Beth had work done. You meant Beth, right? Jamie is her husband.

Yes Beth.  Not a good look at all.

• Love 1

I didn't watch either.  I think they think never letting the season die is a better alternative to Couples' Cam but I don't agree.  It's overkill.  We need a freaking break from this show.  No show doesn't have a hiatus between seasons and there's a reason for that.  Too much of a good thing leaves one wanting less.  Too much of something that's going downhill leaves one wanting even LESS.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Yes Beth.  Not a good look at all.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

OMG, this is SO bad. Really cringe worthy. I really tried to watch but at mark 45 minutes I realized it was 2 hours long, and not 1 hour, and had to bail.

I made it thru 10 minutes before I decided I would rather scrub the toilets than watch any more of this.

I have never liked Beth and Brianna's voice just makes my ears hurt and they didn't seem to have any chemistry at all.

And I realized I saw all this stuff the first time, so why waste my time on it.

• Love 4

Why would I want to re-watch what I've already seen? 

What did Beth do to her face?  Lips, but what else?

The other person, name escapes me, her shoes were too heavy for that stupid ballgown she was wearing.  Who dresses these people anyway?

• Love 1
14 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Where is everyone?

I'm guessing most (like me) gave up on this season as soon as the awful bitch was gone, it's just become too much filler and doing it for the gram.

Even dairy farmers only milk their cows for a few years before selling them for other things and getting new milk cows.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Shauna said:

Why would I want to re-watch what I've already seen? 

What did Beth do to her face?  Lips, but what else?

The other person, name escapes me, her shoes were too heavy for that stupid ballgown she was wearing.  Who dresses these people anyway?

Hahaha I just can’t with this show.  Beth looked like an old lady between the cheeks and fillers.  Her cheeks and lips are too big.  Just because you have more money now doesn’t mean you have to have your face rearranged.  She looked like Barbara Streisand. No offense, I love Barbara, but not on Beth.  Shit show.  And where was Australia?  They put it on some channel nobody knows about.  Some Lifetime channel one poster has.  Not me tho.  Everyone has different cable companies.  Anyone here have Optimum?

• Love 1

Pisses me off.  What kind of show puts Australia on, then it disappears into thin air without explanation.  Everyone is going nuts trying to find it.  Is that right?  Who do we contact?  Ghostbusters?  Plus, we all have different cable carriers.  Just not right.  They were all interesting this season too.  Dammit.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
On 6/9/2022 at 5:40 AM, Yeah No said:

I didn't watch either.  I think they think never letting the season die is a better alternative to Couples' Cam but I don't agree.  It's overkill.  We need a freaking break from this show.  No show doesn't have a hiatus between seasons and there's a reason for that.  Too much of a good thing leaves one wanting less.  Too much of something that's going downhill leaves one wanting even LESS.

I am with you. I am over this show. They are only married for eight weeks, but we are subjected to watching this shit show for six months and then right into another six month season of hot garbage. It's not even interesting anymore. A bunch of psychos, fame whores, weirdos or sad sacks that need intensive therapy more than they need a spouse. A few are actually ready for marriage, but lately they are never matched with anyone who is equally mature enough and ready to settle down.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Briana's dress was so bad! The flat top made her midsection look fuller. Oy! & those shoes! A miss & a miss! Her hair has looked better. Beth's hair looks much better than it did during her season. Her dress & shoes were lacking too.

This episode seems like it's for future participants. This must be the last countdown episode they could think of. They've already done a few. At least they stopped that stupid "lookback" episode. 😅😂

1 hour ago, Lindz said:

At least they stopped that stupid "lookback" episode. 😅😂

Your laugh emojis make me think you're kidding but don't look now, there's one next week!

(edited)
34 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Just once I would like them to include someone from season 2.  They act like that season never existed.  

I'll bet all bad blood between the women and the show over that season ended up in a legal agreement never to use the footage from any of the women on these clip shows.  All of the women were pretty pissed at the real clunkers they got set up with and that was widely reported at the time.  Plus there was also Jessica's restraining order and lawsuit over Ryan's threat to kill her and her family.  I can't imagine why else they wouldn't show it.  That season is available on the Lifetime site to view, though.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Well I liked the opportunity to see couples or participants that I had forgotten about, so I watched the whole thing.  But what on earth was up with the cameras?  There were sooo many times that Beth or Briana were looking at a different camera that the one that was showing them,  and it seemed like they kept cutting back and forth between cameras.  And while I don't care for Beth, she sounded much more natural than Briana did.  TPTB really overestimate how much we like either of those women and how much we'd like to hear specifics about their marriages.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:58 AM, kristen111 said:

Damn .. if I would have known, I would have been MIA too. 

But if you were "MIA" then you'd have to be arrested at an airport!

On 6/11/2022 at 9:19 AM, LakeGal said:

Just once I would like them to include someone from season 2.  They act like that season never existed.  

Good point!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1