Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Speculation & News

Francesca! I hope so, though the character might have grown out of being a camera whore. That's what was so hilarious about her character and relationship with Valerie, only wanting to hang out because of the cameras. Oh, and her friend Kalla. "Bananas."

• Love 1

I may have to look for season 1 on HBO Go.  I have vague memories of it.

Does anyone watch Web Therapy?  Lot of big stars appear on it as they seem to be fans.  Or maybe just Lisa's friends.

She looks really old on WT but in the promos for The Comeback, not quite as old.  Maybe not as many closeups.

She's apparently going to be on Bill Maher today so that should also tell the tale.

Started watching Web Therapy the other day, because I needed a Valarie/Lisa fix. It is very funny. She plays another hilarious character. I never watched Friends or wanted to, so I am fairly new to Lisa's schtick.

And her angry publicity guy on the Comeback is also on Web Therapy, as is one of "the beedie boys."

The actress who plays Francisca is a main character on Switched at Birth. One of the switched. :)

Edited by Kitkat52

Has anyone watched Episodes?

It's a similar conceit except Matt Leblanc isn't playing a fictionalized version of himself.  Well he is but he goes through the same humiliations of a former TV star past his/her prime.

I watch both Web Therapy and Episodes and they're both great. I started Episodes because of Tamsin Greig but LeBlanc proved very good.

Fiona Wallice is just fucking hilarious. Hell, she even got Meryl Streep to be on it!

• Love 1

SO happy to see her nominated for this role.  She was so  phenomenal in it.  I was a (very) latecomer to this series, but omg, I'm in love with it.  It's amazing that I don't see 1 ounce of Phoebe Buffet in her character, and I love it.