Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E80: Where Are They Now: Boston

• Start Topic

And to me Alyssa looked better in this segment.  Her face looks thinner and her double chin was gone....kind of.  Do you guys think she had her chin shaved? 

Nope!  There was a shot of her in profile when she was cooking the tacos where both chins were on full display!

I finally watched the entire episode and you are correct, that extra chin made its way back on my screen.  It was her talking heads at the beginning that had me thinking she fixed it.  Instead it was just sucking in her chin when talking.  

And I so wish Ryan had said SOMETHING when Alyssa was going off on him for nothing other than she does not like Lindsey.  His line "I can talk to who ever I want" would have been best said to Alyssa FACE.  Passive-aggressive for sure.  He did look a little blind sided when she started in on her "You betrayed me" rant.  

And her "I am good Person" tour is total BS.  She is a miserable person and I feel for any man that gets tangled up with her.  May the Force be with you.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

And to me Alyssa looked better in this segment.  Her face looks thinner and her double chin was gone....kind of.  Do you guys think she had her chin shaved? 

Absolutely had something done.  Like Bethenny had both sides of her face shaved, or whatever they did, so yes.

On 6/5/2022 at 8:36 AM, Starlight925 said:

I'm also in the camp of....Olivia???  Is that the best they could come up with as a date for Chris?

She maintained the sourest attitude her whole season.  Plus, I don't think she's attractive.  I know, it's not all about looks, but Chris said she was, among other things, "beautiful".  Maybe if she'd smile once a week.  Ugh.

Reminds me of that one mean teacher we all had, who never cracked a smile and always acted like we were doing something wrong.

I'm sure the MAFS producers put the word out to all the single ladies, and she's the only one who probably hasn't been asked on a single date since her season.  Any guy who watched that season and thinks she's up for a fun date, watched a different season than I.

So she gets a free trip to Boston, free air, hotel, meals, and one more chance to "show the world" that she's still available.  Her own little Bumble profile.

Chris, you can do so much better.  I'd bet your DM's are blowing up about now.

Olivia was sort of dowdy looking.  Chris looked more appealing this time around if we’re talking about looks.  More stylish.

• Like 1

Alyssa could have been matched with anyone and she would have gotten mad at them for something on day 1 of marriage. I know we all have different types, but I don't think Ryan is a much better looking guy than Chris. His face always gives me creep vibes and I don't know why.

Alyssa is like a 3 year old in a grown woman's body. Guys initially like her because she's attractive but she throws temper tantrums and whines about every little thing. So he spoke to Lindsay a couple times. That was before Alyssa and Ryan even met in person and he owed her nothing. I truly don't think he was trying to "get with" Lindsay and he just became friendly with different cast members as he's allowed to do. Why does she think he owes her such loyalty before even meeting up?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I have no idea how old this photo is but I’m thinking she wasn’t pretty or popular and now she thinks she’s hot with her plastic surgery or whatever she’s got going on and she’s making up for a disappointing high school experience. Either way, she’s pathetic. 

28B76640-F385-4AA5-98A3-CF54D34CD659.jpeg

The horse is much, much cuter.

Seriously.

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I finally watched the entire episode and you are correct, that extra chin made its way back on my screen.  It was her talking heads at the beginning that had me thinking she fixed it.  Instead it was just sucking in her chin when talking.  

And I so wish Ryan had said SOMETHING when Alyssa was going off on him for nothing other than she does not like Lindsey.  His line "I can talk to who ever I want" would have been best said to Alyssa FACE.  Passive-aggressive for sure.  He did look a little blind sided when she started in on her "You betrayed me" rant.  

And her "I am good Person" tour is total BS.  She is a miserable person and I feel for any man that gets tangled up with her.  May the Force be with you.

Ryan was probably stunned and didn’t know how to respond.  Most men can’t do a comeback quickly, except O, who talks a mile a minute.  Ryan was taken aback.  I think he was brought on the last minute maybe because he’s a cowboy or looks like one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Couples Couch with Pat & Cam: 

Thank you for posting this.  They are hilarious!

Ryan said that he did tell Alyssa off, but it was when the camera crew went outside to take shots of the outside of the place, the street, etc.  He didn't want to do it on camera, so the crew basically missed it.

But he says that he told her she burned a bridge, and he was done.  That calling him a liar was a last straw.

He also said that yes, Lindsay DM'd him, but that she messages everyone from every season.  He said that Lindsay definitely keeps stirring the pot, so after he left Boston, he hasn't spoken with her since.  Or Alyssa.

This cleared things up for me.  Plus, I love this pod, so thanks for introducing me to it!

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Thank you for posting this.  They are hilarious!

Ryan said that he did tell Alyssa off, but it was when the camera crew went outside to take shots of the outside of the place, the street, etc.  He didn't want to do it on camera, so the crew basically missed it.

But he says that he told her she burned a bridge, and he was done.  That calling him a liar was a last straw.

He also said that yes, Lindsay DM'd him, but that she messages everyone from every season.  He said that Lindsay definitely keeps stirring the pot, so after he left Boston, he hasn't spoken with her since.  Or Alyssa.

This cleared things up for me.  Plus, I love this pod, so thanks for introducing me to it!

All of this makes sense and is perfectly believable to me. I totally see Lindsay as a shit-stirrer and I also see Jasmine as a bridge burner. Ryan is well rid of both of them.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

If I never have to hear Alyssa say "thaaaaat" (rhymes with "bought") again, it will be too soon.

And when that dog she was adopting went to her, it looked like the dog's tail was hanging low. Dogs are very perceptive!

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/7/2022 at 9:38 PM, Starlight925 said:

Thanks for that!  I was just sitting here cursing the producers that they made me sit through hours and hours of crap and left out the best part!! 😄

Edited by princelina
  • Love 1

I wish those two people on that video would have just let Ryan talk and not mumble so much or go off on private tangents. with so much loud laughing at things that weren't funny. It was hard to watch, but I wanted to see and hear Ryan. Plus, all the swipes of the scenes were distracting. I also wish we could have seen Ryan telling Alyssa off. But, I did find it interesting that Ryan said that he made the flight reservations, and it didn't sound like it was producer arranged (maybe he got reimbursed). And that he stated that all the production drama about the dating app on his season would have been cleared up in one conversation, but he accepted the fact that this was a show for dramatic effect. I still like him and am sorry it didn't work with Brett, but that wasn't a good match for either of them. I kind of think that Ryan would be easier to find a match than Brett would be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/9/2022 at 12:17 PM, Retired at last said:

I kind of think that Ryan would be easier to find a match than Brett would be.

I actually think Brett would be a good match for this season's Chris.

• Love 3

Jasmina's behavior at the reunion wasn't teammate behavior. She threw him under the bus because she was hurt by him ghosting her. He was wrong for doing that. That's the coward's way out. When it's at the point of intentionally hurting your partner, it's over. They were both wrong. It's over for good.

(edited)

Oh no...say it isn't so, Noi and Steve!

Married at First Sight's Steve and Noi Split: 'Divorce Feels Good' (msn.com)

Edited by Tunia
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Tunia said:

Oh no...say it isn't so, Noi and Steve!

Married at First Sight's Steve and Noi Split: 'Divorce Feels Good' (msn.com)

Saw that coming like a train.

I'm guessing Stankface is the one who said Divorce Feels Good? And does this mean the experts are now 0 for 5 in Boston? Unless Katina and O are hanging on till the train jumps the tracks...

I get all my MAFS news here, so thanks for sharing, Tunia!

• Like 1

Unless Katina and O are hanging on till the train jumps the tracks...

I think they are hanging in there. Good for them, I guess. I can't stand O. so I never really understood what Katina saw in him, but whatever...

• Like 2