Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E17: Got My Mind Made Up

• Start Topic

The emotional journey comes to an end after eight weeks; four Bostonian couples must decide whether to stay married or get a divorce; with tears, ultimatums and surprising revelations, the choices won't be easy.

Air date: May 11, 2022 at 8:00PM EDT

(edited)

Pet peeve by Katina in the first 30 seconds, "5:30 a.m. in the morning." Yes. Because anything a.m. is in the morning. 

I think Steve and Noi stay together. I don't have a great sense for anyone else.

Also Michael and Katina's outfit clash as badly as their personalities...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I’ll be happy if I never have to hear Noi talk again. She has two modes: whining or about to whine.

I’m guessing two stay together and one of them breaks up before reunion.

So, da booty is okay but no kissing with Jasmina and Michael. 
he deserves someone who wants to jump his bones. 

• Love 13
(edited)

TWO HOURS????? For 4 couples? I was just going to maybe watch it if was an hour. As always, thanks for the comments so I can decide if I want to watch tonight.

ETA - and if anyone wants to put the results, I am fine with that!

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 2
(edited)

Big Whoop!  Experts are so happy.  The first couple makes them look good.

It's ridiculous. Basically I heard them say "we need to get to know each other better... before we decide to get divorced." I wouldn't really qualify it as a success.

I am so hoping Katina says no, and it sounds like Dr. Vivi and Dr. Pepper do too. 

God I hope so. O is an ass. I dislike him more and more each week.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 11
(edited)

I suppose Jasmina and Michael could go the route of Karen and Miles, who actually DID appear to get to know and like each other better once the cameras were off. Doubtful, though. 

Edited by bref
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Did O draw on or spray on his hair up top?  He’s such a bloviating jerk.  He’s deigning to stay with her poor self because she’s making an effort to please him.  Give me an f’ing break.  I hope they are done by the reunion but I bet they aren’t. 

• Love 13

Steve wins for being a class act! Love that he bought Noi some really gorgeous flowers and gave a single rose each to Pepper and Viv. I think Noi looks very pretty tonight. Her dress isn't too see-through or too tight and the pink is great on her. I have hope for these two crazy kids.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, bref said:

I suppose Jasmina and Michael could go the route of Karen and Miles, who actually DID appear to get to know and like each other better once the cameras were off. Doubtful, though. 

The few times that Jasmina was happy and laughing with him, I had hope for them. They may well relax without the cameras around. But, yeah, doubtful.

• Love 7

Wow, I just saw that Jasmina and Michael said yes...color me surprised. I always thought this couple had a lot of potential (relatively speaking, anyway), but I thought Jasmina's lack of physical attraction was going to doom them. Maybe they'll manage to make it work in the long run.

I wish Katina would laugh hysterically when the experts ask her what her decision is, and say "Hell, no!, Are you kidding me?!" But alas, she's stuck with Olajuwon, hopefully not for forever.

• Love 10

I’m shocked! And watching the experts cry for joy that they get to keep their jobs another year, makes me cry!

And Lindsey still needs help with her undergarments. Also, the cut of the dress makes her look pregnant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Lindsey looks like she's competing for Mrs. America. But actually pretty good for her. Nice color. 

Edit: Just saw Kiss my Mutt's comment. Undergarments are Lindsey's Achille's Bust.

Edited by kikicat
edit
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

This is so bogus! Three of the couples are going to stay together??? And there is still one couple to go??

Did anyone else notice how the flowers Steve gave Dr Pepper and Dr V are there in one shot, then gone for the another shot, then reappear reappear?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Wouldnt it be refreshing if the experts said, We fucked up and you two shouldn’t be married, like now?

So Lindsey doesn’t like him using filters on Instagram?

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Mark is clowning on Lindsey on social media? This is confusing. They are fighting like a teenager couple. 

Where on social media?

• Love 1
(edited)

Holy Cannoli. It's a grand slam for MAFS experts.

Do we now get 20 minutes of an Alyssa and Chris rehash?

Edited by kikicat
just being gabby
  • Love 3

Yeah, right, see ya at the reunion. By that time, the experts will be well into San Diego and past this train wreck of a season. They’re paying extra to not be humiliated, imo.

No way these marriages last (maybe Steve and Noi last, when she sees his bank balance. Can’t imagine how he puts up with the whining). Something’s horribly wrong with Katina’s self esteem. Mark gives up soon for his sanity and well-being. And I hope Michael gets the marriage he wants (but I’ll be surprised if it’s to Jasmina).

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, EXEAL said:

Where on social media?

IDK, she didn’t say. 
And they will stay married. I doubt it will last. 
At least they didn’t torture us by having Alyssa and Chris making an appearance just for old time sake. And now there will be a two part reunion. Now sure if I’ll watch that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

maybe Steve and Noi last, when she sees his bank balance. Can’t imagine how he puts up with the whining)

I think Steve will eventually get back to work, they'll hire a housekeeper and they'll be fine. Noi just needs to lay off the social media posts about her marriage.

I had to pause and I'm just getting caught up but it sounds like Mark and Lindsey stay together. Good lord. Maybe they get a bonus for saying yes on decision day.

The royal blue is great on Lindsey. I think she is dressed completely wrong for the occasion but she looks good generally. Perhaps if she was a matron of honor or a mother of the bride?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

IDK, she didn’t say. 
And they will stay married. I doubt it will last. 
At least they didn’t torture us by having Alyssa and Chris making an appearance just for old time sake. And now there will be a two part reunion. Now sure if I’ll watch that. 

When is the reunion?  I feel like I’ve been duped.  All this just can’t be.

• Love 5

Yeah - I think three of four will be splitsville by the reunion (exception being Steve and Noi). But what do I know - I didn't think any of them should stay together except maybe Steve and Noi, but here we are...

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Did anybody else happen to notice Pastor Cals long tie protruding from his privates?

Not a great 👀 look!

Do you mean this tie?

2022-05-11 20.47.31.jpg

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

When is the reunion?  I feel like I’ve been duped.  All this just can’t be.

Next week part one and the week are that part two.

And I spoke too soon, here comes Chris and Alyssa. Blech. And they will be at the reunion too according to the previews. 

• Love 5