Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E05: I'm Survivor Rich LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

It’s day 10, and patience is running thin for some of the tribe members. Also, immunity is on the line, and one tribe gets tied up.

Original airdate 4/6/2022

This is your LIVE CHAT thread.

I always love a good TC aftermath.  Here, Rocksroy admits his social game isn't as good as he thought and he's not good at picking up social cues.  And Tori says she has no problem turning on her tribemates.  Given how the last TC went, I have a feeling that is a shared sentiment.  

• Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

rocks wants to ride social coattails.

how does that work?

I assume it translates to letting everyone else do the work and he'll just vote however the others tell him.  Which, considering Rocks seems kind of bossy, I don't think will last long.

• Love 2
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Seriously. I feel for him though. If I was out there, starving and miserable and two people kept jabbering on and on, yeah that'd drive me crazy too.

That is exactly what I said to my mom.

• Love 1

Jonathan seems very socially aware.  MaryAnne isn't.  

Omar says that they need MaryAnne because she has an extra vote and potential idol.  I feel like those are reasons to get rid of someone that isn't a strong ally.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Jonathan seems very socially aware.  MaryAnne isn't.  

Omar says that they need MaryAnne because she has an extra vote and potential idol.  I feel like those are reasons to get rid of someone that isn't a strong ally.

My 9 year old agrees with you. And she is annoying

• LOL 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Hai and Lydia make the very accurate observation that Daniel can't do swimming challenges because of his arm, but has no problem swimming to catch fish.  

Me thinks Daniel might be a bit of a fraud. Maybe he is one of those people who are double jointed and can dislocate joints on demand.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Daniel, I've seen enough Forensic Files episodes to know that yes, sometimes the arsonist really is the fireman or fire investigator.  Not the best comparison, but good try.

I was just going to type something like, then thought, Nah, too incendiary. 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Hai and Lydia make the very accurate observation that Daniel can't do swimming challenges because of his arm, but has no problem swimming to catch fish.  

One thing, he was doing a different type of stroke fishing than he would during a challenge, which I guess would be a crawl.

• Love 2

Why does Mike get a semi-normal phrase to say but MaryAnne gets bunnies and mailboxes, and Drea gets potatoes?

If Mike doesn't say the phrase to activate the idol, I hope someone on his tribe rats him out.

• Love 3

Mike is an idiot. Everyone in his tribe knows he has the beware advantage and it will be activated. Does he really think that the others are not going to tell new allies at the merge? I mean, the green tribe is stupidly divided so there is no reason to believe that anyone is going to keep his secret.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Mike said his phrase.  Didn't expect that coming at all.  

Also, I like MaryAnne but I really wonder how much of this is genuine and how much is playing it up.  I think she'd be hilarious to inflict on a really bad group of houseguests on Big Brother some season.  They'd probably all self-evict. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Anyone who doesn't know about the secret phrases must think there's something seriously wrong with Maryanne. (And they're not half wrong.)

The amazing thing is that Drea and Romeo didn’t seem to be tipped off by her ridiculous bunny thing. 

• Love 1