Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E05: I'm Survivor Rich LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Why does Maryanne always looks so shocked that someone was voted out.

Maryanne knows how to get air time.

Thank god Mike said the phrase. It would have been really stupid not to when everyone on his tribe knows about the idol anyway.

• Love 3

The biggest fail of Mike's ridiculous plan to not say the phrase wasn't just that he had a useless idol but that he was willing to lose his vote until merge. This after he saw how well it went with both him and Chenelle losing their vote for their first tribal council. 

• Love 3
(edited)

And holy crap, a team won before Taku even got done with that one part of the challenge.

Nevermind, Taku caught up and Jonathan the Avenger wins it.  I was getting a little nervous there.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

I was worried about Taku for awhile there. Didn't realize how invested I am in Jonathan. I think he would have been in danger of being voted out.

Daniel should be a goner.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I was worried about Taku for awhile there. Didn't realize how invested I am in Jonathan. I think he would have been in danger of being voted out.

I was worried because they showed Jonathan talking about wanting to vote MaryAnne out to Lindsey, and then Omar complaining about the tribe discord.  If they lost I'd be worried they'd figure the merge is coming, so they'd take a chance and vote Jonathan.

• Love 1

Hai is starting to bug me. Yeah Daniel's annoying and probably should be booted, mainly because it doesn't seem like he actually contributes much but there's just an air of entitlement from Hai that's starting to bug me. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Daniel could have untangled that rope.

The climb and the net would have been bad for Daniel. I think the bum shoulder is enough to vote him out. The bum shoulder and shady behavior is even more reason to vote him out. And then you add in the spear fishing while sitting out every immunity challenge. 

Then again, I don’t think he would actually help in a challenge so I am not sure his sitting out is all that bad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Jonathan is amazing  Bye Daniel/

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Hai is starting to bug me. Yeah Daniel's annoying and probably should be booted, mainly because it doesn't seem like he actually contributes much but there's just an air of entitlement from Hai that's starting to bug me. 

I can't really blame him, as he got blindsided on many fronts at the last vote.  But he should be careful, because Mike could very well pull Chanelle and Daniel back in and saw get rid of Hai and Lydia.  They have no reason to trust Mike.  I think Daniel is loyal, he just has a bad of way of going about things.

I want Hai to survive.  Beyond that, I could care less which of the other 4 from Vati goes home.  

If they think about it, how can they consider anyone but Daniel.  If they are still in teams next week, do they really want Daniel participating in the challenge?

• Love 1

Given what time it is, I guess this is going to be a very uneventful TC, since we are just now getting to Lydia and Rocks at the summit.

Also, even if Lydia lost her vote tonight, they'd still have the majority to vote Daniel off, if that's what Mike is implying.

6 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah, Hai is getting kind of self-righteous.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

How is Daniel able to sit out every challenge? Didn’t they used to require it to not be the same person? Send his ass home…he’s not playing the game!

That rule only applies by episode.  If there are 2 challenges in one episode, then the same person can’t sit out both.  

• Useful 1
Just now, DEL901 said:

That rule only by episode.  If there are 2 challenges in one episode, then the same person can’t sit out both.  

I think that rule should be modified.  I mean, I get it, but it just seems wrong that someone can always sit challenges out, when other tribes may have to put their weaker members in all the time due to a numbers disadvantage.  Taku hasn't been able to sit anyone out.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I missed something because Lydia is talking about her body and I don't know why.

That was her personal story moment.  She was talking about her struggles with body image in the past.

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I'm so sick of this "risk your vote protect your vote" thing. I don't need them to explain it to me every week.

And I still can’t remember how it works from week to week :)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2