Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Ex-tra Stress

• Start Topic

Indie's date with Harry takes a shocking turn; Chazz is bummed when Branwin's ex shows up to her release; Kevin is torn between Tiffany and Kayla; Rick and Raydean are at odds over her prison girlfriend; Antoine's mom sours his reunion with Lacey.

Original air date 2022.04.08

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I assume Antoine is on parole yet he is obviously high as a kite in the car.

Does Lacey not know that chicken needs to be refrigerated?

Harry is totally worth getting fired from your job for /s.

Teri has huge bags under her eyes for 25.

Now that we know Raylene’s dad was an addict I wonder what led up to the leg amputation.  Initially I was thinking the beetus but maybe he rode a motorcycle wasted or something similarly stupid.

Funny that tough guy Kevin has two yippy toy dogs.

Rick has that sadsack vibe of Scott (RIP) of Scott and Lizzie.

Chazz sets off my gaydar.  Maybe he’s had four marriages because the sex is not satisfying.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Chazz sets off my gaydar.  Maybe he’s had four marriages because the sex is not satisfying.

I have met some str8 men who I would swear up and down are gay as a picnic basket but arnt … 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Now that we know Raylene’s dad was an addict I wonder what led up to the leg amputation.  Initially I was thinking the beetus but maybe he rode a motorcycle wasted or something similarly stupid.

I was thinking motorcycle was likely.  Maybe that plus drugs.

Chazz is weird, but so was Daonte.  Both were marines, and aggressively clean-cut.

• Love 1

I assumed Chazzzz's strange bald row on the back of his head was hair plug removal, but now it looks kind of deliberate, yes? The scalp version of Harry's shaved eyebrow lines?

Whoah, Branwyn (sp?) is an Amazon. A lumpy Amazon with terrible hair, yet inexplicably professional make up straight out of prison. Then her talking head appearance gets really bizarre- her eyelashes are so enormous she has to tilt her head back to look into the camera!

I guess any names from this show could be inserted in this sentence, but WHAT does Lacey see in Antoine?

• Love 7

Now that I've seen the episode, I have some thoughts on the episode description:

Indie's date with Harry takes a shocking turn; Chazz is bummed when Branwin's ex shows up to her release; Kevin is torn between Tiffany and Kayla; Rick and Raydean are at odds over her prison girlfriend; Antoine's mom sours his reunion with Lacey.

Was anyone actually shocked that Indie found out that Harry is cheating again?  Anyone?  Bueller?  And the other woman lost her job for canoodling with a resident of the halfway house.  And she thinks she is somehow better than Indie.  Indie is an absolute, 100% fool, but at least she knew Harry longer than a few weeks before screwing up her life for him.  Terri and Indie are two peas in the same rotten pod.

Kevin is not torn between Kayla and Tiffany.  Kevin is a small man with an enormous head, a face like a pock-marked neanderthal, and the personality of a angry toad who is desperate to make people think that he is somehow desirable.  He is not.  He is another buffoon who spends his time fronting about how tough he is.  (Although his knock out punch of "weenie" Curtis is epic.)  He is the embodiment of short man syndrome.  And have we discussed that his big insult was weenie.  Is he in elementary school?  Like many of these clowns, he wants women "fighting" over him.  Tiffany was stupid enough to parole to this guy's house, so she's stuck until she can get an address change approved and processed.  Can you imagine waking up next to Kevin?  The best time with him is when he's asleep so you don't have to listen to his inarticulate BS. 

Rick much too slowly figures out that Raydean is not interested in him at all.  I did laugh when she got the smallest possible ice cream and took tiny bites.  Her teeth have to hurt when she eats something cold.   Rick is all dewy-eyed that they are returning to the scene of their first date.  Raydean is thinking, "what the heck have I gotten myself into?" 

Rick is another one with something to prove.  The man shows his 🍆at parties.  Classy!  He is so bad ass or so both he and Raydean want us to believe.   

Antoine would really like to fall into a bottle with mom.  Another woman who tossed her life aside for a complete loser.  There is absolutely nothing appealing about him.  Has anyone been able to read his face tattoo? 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kayla was stupid enough to parole to this guy's house,

I think Kayla is the blonde ex.

16 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I did laugh when she got the smallest possible ice cream and took tiny bites. 

I have had tiny marshmallows on top of hot cocoa but didn’t know on top of ice cream was a thing.

18 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The man shows his 🍆at parties.

Perhaps to distract from his unfortunate face.

• LOL 4
34 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

the other woman lost her job for canoodling with a resident of the halfway house.  And she thinks she is somehow better than Indie.  Indie is an absolute, 100% fool, but at least she knew Harry longer than a few weeks before screwing up her life for him.  Terri and Indie are two peas in the same rotten pod.

She is literally so clueless thinking she GOT something out of this deal and she’s somehow justified and not the Trick girl she actually is … you fucked him and lost your job after “knowing” him how long? … girl talking out the side of your mouth and KNOW he will follow his penis to ANY Other woman that opens her legs to him    

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She is literally so clueless thinking she GOT something out of this deal and she’s somehow justified and not the Trick girl she actually is … you fucked him and lost your job after “knowing” him how long? … girl talking out the side of your mouth and KNOW he will follow his penis to ANY Other woman that opens her legs to him    

And why do I get the feeling that  Harry is a selfish lover so his partners aren’t really enjoying it all that much anyhow?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Has anyone been able to read his face tattoo? 

I read elsewhere that it says 'Real One', not that that clears anything up.

I can't believe Lacey left a husband of 20 years over this critter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I can't believe Lacey left a husband of 20 years over this critter.

Can you imagine what the husband must have was like to think this is a better choice? She needs to stop acting like his mom is the side chick. He is never going to give up his mom for her. 

Edited by MakingBacon
  • Love 6

Indie seemed to have aged after moving to Ohio.  She appears haggard.  Little Koko looks tired.  Poor thing probably isn't getting much sleep.  I wonder what these women see in Harry.  

Raydean straight up told Rick that her prison girlfriend is more important to her than he is, and he seemed okay with that.  

I just can't get over the fact that the ex-felons are calling the shots. They all have a bad attitude.  No not one of them seems the least bit grateful.  

• Love 6

Who’s the bigger idiot about to ruin his life: Chazz marrying wife #5 the moment she gets out of prison, or Harry driving again when he already got pulled over once for not having a license and while on parole? Oh, no. Harry might be in love with the other “female [he’s] messing wit?” Ok, Harry’s the biggest idiot relying on the pullout method!

Here’s some cold chicken teriyaki that I made two days ago and packed  in my suitcase. She’s literally buying him fresh chicken teriyaki. Lol. I wonder whether this is his actual favorite meal or this woman just has some odd fascination with chicken teriyaki. Ma’am, isn’t his mother your best friend?! She’s how you met this delinquent.

Tiffany dumped Curtis because the cops came—and instead went with Kevin to be safe. She dumped the punchee to be with the puncher. Ok, new contender for biggest idiot! Although I did laugh when Kevin was all incredulous that he was going to drop you off at my house and get punched there?!?

Chazz, what’s ironic is that Alanis had a whole song in which she didn’t understand the definition of irony and just thought it meant bad luck—and she didn’t even realize that rain on your wedding day is considered good luck!

Guuuuurl. Ok. We got a new winner (or loser): Terri who was fired as a supervisor at the halfway house for falling for Harry!

Brawnwyn thinks Chazz has SWAG?! Oh, honey. I’m sure he sounded better on paper. Note to self: If I ever catch a charge, dye my hair back to its natural color before years’ worth of roots grow in.

• Love 3
On 4/9/2022 at 9:21 PM, Adeejay said:

I just can't get over the fact that the ex-felons are calling the shots. They all have a bad attitude.  No not one of them seems the least bit grateful.  

I was thinking that too.  The inmates seem to be into their “lovers” when they’re locked up and need a distraction.

once they’re out, they seem either to not know what to do w/these people in their real lives, or to be just wishing they’d go away.  This is my second season watching; are they all like this or just the ones that they are finding lately????

Edited by teapot
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, teapot said:

This is my second season watching; are they all like this or just the ones that they are finding lately????

The majority of them are ingrates.  When they get out, they treat their "sponsors" like trash, which is why 80% of the relationships do not work out.   

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Tiffany dumped Curtis because the cops came—and instead went with Kevin to be safe. She dumped the punchee to be with the puncher. Ok, new contender for biggest idiot! Although I did laugh when Kevin was all incredulous that he was going to drop you off at my house and get punched there?!?

I’m pretty sure that parolees are supposed to avoid criminals and criminal activity.  Dude commits a battery on camera right in front of her face and she decides to go bang him.   Such wisdom.

53 minutes ago, teapot said:

I was thinking that too.  The inmates seem to be into their “lovers” when they’re locked up and need a distraction.

once they’re out, they seem either to not know what to do w/these people in their real lives, or to be just wishing they’d go away.  This is my second season watching; are they all like this or just the ones that they are finding lately????

They are all shitshows and you should watch every delicious season.

• Love 5