Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Flirting with Disaster

• Start Topic

That right there is exactly how narcissists rope their victims back in every time. They turn on the waterworks and talk about how they f*cked up, they get the other person to fall all over them saying it’s going to be okay. Lather, rinse, repeat. It’s infuriating. Amanda hasn’t figured it out yet.

• Love 11

Alex shut the fuck up about your muscles no one cares. That’s all he talks about. He would be a horrible person t o talk to.

If Danielle’s fight with Robert isn’t fake then she’s a moron who will prob drive him away. It seems fake tho.

Amanda is annoying. Those tears of Kyle tho seemed pretty damn fake lol.

Carl and Ciara meh. I see nothing there.

Alex was gonna pour out booze? Another point against that stupid tool lol.

Why is Alex even on the show? Such a waste of space.

Pop when hungover is a must tho.

Ciara has moved to nyc to become a full time fameho? Lol.

Amanda seems like a shit worker. I obv don’t know the full picture but she just seems so blah and like she doesn’t care. Amanda you picked Kyle so just accept him or move on.

No Austen? Yay he sucks.

Is Paige actually into Craig or does she just wanna get some scenes on Southern Charm lol. Paige is totally ok with her being with other ppl but if Craig does it she gets upset and she’s somehow being gaslit? Hasn’t she said a million times it’s casual and they can hook up with whoever. Shut up Mya and Ciara.

Aw Robert with the surprise. Cute! Lindsey this is how you respond to a surprise lol.

Nobody cares about you and Austen Ciara. Like you 2 are negative chemistry lol.

Is Luke gonna show up if not? I can’t remember.

Craig and Andrea spent like 9-10 days together in Vermont like they aren’t best friends lol calm down guys.

I thought Craig and Austen were besties. He’s just calling him a loser. Lol. Stupid Austen. I guess he was lit lol.

Craig sure does get the ladies tho lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 9

Craig and Paige just seem like such a BRAVO couple.

Trying to think about what a full conversation between them would consist of makes my head hurt.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

How anyone has a soft spot for Craig is beyond me. The way he talks to women, and that includes Kathryn, Naomie and now Paige and even Lindsey, is disgusting (I still like Naomie). Exactly who does he think he is? I would never let a guy talk to me like that. It grosses me out that they are together in real time. Ugh.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

That right there is exactly how narcissists rope their victims back in every time. They turn on the waterworks and talk about how they f*cked up, they get the other person to fall all over them saying it’s going to be okay. Lather, rinse, repeat. It’s infuriating. Amanda hasn’t figured it out yet.

That was classic! She starts out strong and demanding things need to change, then before you know it Kyle starts crying and she's hugging him telling him it's all gonna be alright. This is why he won't change. WTF? Gaslighting at it's finest. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

….Craig looks really bloated 😬

He is aging rapidly. He used to be such a good looking guy. What happened? Too much booze, coke? He is in his early 30's and looks 10 years older. What a shame. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Aw Robert with the surprise. Cute! Lindsey this is how you respond to a surprise lol.

Exactly what I was thinking. Robert didn't do much. A blanket, some candles and champagne in a bare room and Danielle was over the moon with the gesture. Lindsey would have flipped her shit, she is such an entitled brat.   

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

He is aging rapidly. He used to be such a good looking guy. What happened? Too much booze, coke? He is in his early 30's and looks 10 years older. What a shame. 

All of the above plus Adderall. Adderall makes you look great for about 10 minutes and then you look like a worn out rug if you take it for too long and don't actually have ADD. 

But Paige dramatically running to his room to talk to him really got my goat. It's not even his share house and he's walking around talking to and about his hosts like that. I would have been like boy, bye and continued to accept underwear coffee from Andrea until there was any good reason not to.

• Love 7

Eh, I think Paige & Craig are cute together and I like how they slowly evolved from being friends to an official couple (which is also why I have hope for Carl & Lindsey). It was clear to me that they both knew where they stood at that time & had been honest about hooking up with other people.  That said, if you really like someone, you never want to hear about them with other people. He was essentially doing the same thing by dodging Andrea's call. It also looks like Kristin Cavallari's team did not give consent for her name to be used/said. They even misspelled it in the chryon.

Alex is a waste of space. I seriously don't understand why he was cast.  Do any of the others even know him? Who throws out hard liquor?

I do like Mya though, kudos on being a fellow clean freak.

Now where is Luke??

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Although it would not appear that Lindsey in fact went to Mexico on Tuesday with the guy she'd gone on a date with a couple nights before, the very first thing I thought was hey that's a really great way to get trafficked, going out of the country with a stranger you only just met. Why would you even act like that's a normal thing to do. I didn't think it was funny, even if she was kidding. It gave me shades of Tinsley Mortimer and her 5-day first date with Scott. Desperation/lack of boundaries. It would seem Carl was successful in talking her out of it. Well done Carl, circle gets the square.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Lol kind of made me laugh Kristen wouldn’t let her last name be used. All I had to do was google Kristen and Craig and she was the first one that showed up. Kind of suspected it was her too. What other half famous Kristen do these guys know.

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Alex is a waste of space. I seriously don't understand why he was cast.  Do any of the others even know him? Who throws out hard liquor?

He doesn't seem to mesh well with the group. I think they all just want to eat their bacon in peace. 

It's a little embarrassing but I've been known to pour the last glass of wine and then decide I can't drink it so I just put the whole glass in the fridge and drink it after work the next day. It's already in the glass! It's too much effort to use the funnel I bought specifically for that purpose and then vacuum it closed 😄 There's no wasting of alcohol in the RD household. Alex is weird.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol kind of made me laugh Kristen wouldn’t let her last name be used. All I had to do was google Kristen and Craig and she was the first one that showed up. Kind of suspected it was her too. What other half famous Kristen do these guys know.

Somehow I forgot all about the Cavallari cross-contamination and when they said Kristen I was like....Doute? Really? When did she come back? It's hard to imagine that Summer House was an offshoot of Vanderpump. Weren't the Wirkuses friends with Stassi? When Kyle was their little pocket friend who did lots of stimulants and wore a mullet (nothing has changed). Even though technically it's the Southern Charm guys crossing over with the SH/WH gals...somewhere in there Shep went to Jax's wedding...I am coming to the realization that this is all one big galaxy of B-ravolebrities revolving around Andy Cohen and I can't keep up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I still can't believe the Kristin being referred to is Kristin Cavallari.  Both Austin/Craig wish they slept with her.  Not that I think much about Kristin, but if she did sleep with either of them, I think even less of her.  And I'm no prude, but man, these people sure do sleep around a lot.  I hope protection is being used!

I admit to having had a sweet spot for Craig, but I was hoping he was growing up.  Instead, he's just getting more bloated.  Put down the alcohol, Craig. 

Ciara - Austen sucks.  But she seems to be turning into a famewhore, which is disappointing.

Kyle was so faking it on the couch while talking to Amanda, but yet again Amanda falls for his shit.

I'm liking Mya, she seems to be fitting into the group well.  Alex?  Not so much.

Oh and when Craig was talking to Andrea, I was thinking wow, Andrea is super fucking hot.  Craig looked like a 50 year old man.

Edited by KLJ
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Somehow I forgot all about the Cavallari cross-contamination and when they said Kristen I was like....Doute? Really? When did she come back? It's hard to imagine that Summer House was an offshoot of Vanderpump. Weren't the Wirkuses friends with Stassi? When Kyle was their little pocket friend who did lots of stimulants and wore a mullet (nothing has changed). Even though technically it's the Southern Charm guys crossing over with the SH/WH gals...somewhere in there Shep went to Jax's wedding...I am coming to the realization that this is all one big galaxy of B-ravolebrities revolving around Andy Cohen and I can't keep up.

That's right!  And Stassi was wearing a black turtleneck swimsuit and Kyle called her "Steve Jobs!"  That was actually funny, and the last time I was entertained by this show.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Oh and when Craig was talking to Andrea, I was thinking wow, Andrea is super fucking hot.  Craig looked like a 50 year old man.

SAME! Same same same. 😂 Paige totally made the wrong choice there. I wasn't sure about Andrea at first during Winter House but, in comparison to Craig and the other tools, he seems like a very kind person. (As well as smokin')

• Love 5

I just watched this episode. Did I hear Kyle correctly? What bank would give him a 4.2 million dollar loan? Kyle must be making at least 6 million per year plus collateral to secure that kind of loan. I’m surprised he’s not under water financially.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

How anyone has a soft spot for Craig is beyond me. The way he talks to women, and that includes Kathryn, Naomie and now Paige and even Lindsey, is disgusting (I still like Naomie). Exactly who does he think he is? I would never let a guy talk to me like that. It grosses me out that they are together in real time. Ugh.

He's pulling out the classic pick-up-artist move, where he insults women to get them defensive and then manipulates them into doing what he wants and how he wants them to react.  I wish I could be there to throw that back in his face and insult the shit out of him back.  Of course, when the woman/women get VERY defensive, he retreats back with "I'm not going to be a part of this." or "I'm not having this conversation" or some similar bullshit.  Bitch, you don't get to decide that, and unless you have the BALLS to stay and see to the end of the argument, don't even start that shit.  YOU are the weak one!  And clearly stupid.  I mean, did he really think that he can throw that shit out there and argue his way out against THREE women???

When Ciara said that she wanted to get into a bikini, my response was "Oooooooof course you do." Yawn.

If Carl hooks up with Ciara before the 12 months are up, he's going to screw himself into replacing one addiction for another.  That is not how it works, Carl.  You shouldn't even be thinking about dating.  You can talk as often as you want about how much outdoor physical time you're getting and that you love meditating, but if you bang someone before the end of the year, all of that would have been for nothing.  The point of sobriety is to do things differently and break past bad habits.  He's not doing that at all.

You may only live once Lindsay, but going on a trip with someone you don't know is not the way to end it. 

Oh no, fricking Beavis and Butthead are back, and my ears got assaulted by their greasy, gross voices.

Edited by SarahPrtr
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, APK said:

I just watched this episode. Did I hear Kyle correctly? What bank would give him a 4.2 million dollar loan? Kyle must be making at least 6 million per year plus collateral to secure that kind of loan. I’m surprised he’s not under water financially.

Kyle and Amanda just bring out the worst in each other. I think I’ve said this every season, but they are terrible together! Break up! Kyle is a shitty boyfriend and will be a shitty husband who will leave Amanda home alone with a baby while he’s out getting drunk. Just terrible. However, after seeing Amanda passive-aggressively need ice all of a sudden right in the middle of Kyle’s work meeting and then finding out that they took out a $4 million loan that they will be personally responsible for… I’m sorry, she does strike me as being pretty spoiled. Like fight with Kyle all you want, he has it coming, but maybe save your performative pouting for after work? God I hate them both. And I don’t always, but they are the worst couple ever.

• Love 12

Paige and Craig are currently in a relationship, however I believe Paige was a little intimidated when hearing about the Craig and Kristin Cavallari fling. Kristin Cavallari can match Paige when it comes to beauty and looks. Kristin Cavallari also has a lot of Jay Cutler’s NFL football money. 

• Love 4
On 2/2/2022 at 6:27 AM, SarahPrtr said:

Oh no, fricking Beavis and Butthead are back, and my ears got assaulted by their greasy, gross voices.

I know. I stopped watching SC for a reason. Quit polluting my Summerhouse!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

😁Lindsay stirring the pot. She couldn’t wait to tell Paige about the Craig and Kristin Cavallari hookup/fling. Do Kyle and Amanda each have a Roman Catholic background? They argue and fight all the time but refuse to break up and divorce. That’s old school 1950’s Roman Catholic mentality. I was brought up in a Roman Catholic household so I can make fun of the church.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, APK said:

😁Lindsay stirring the pot. She couldn’t wait to tell Paige about the Craig and Kristin Cavallari hookup/fling. Do Kyle and Amanda each have a Roman Catholic background? They argue and fight all the time but refuse to break up and divorce. That’s old school 1950’s Roman Catholic mentality. I was brought up in a Roman Catholic household so I can make fun of the church.

LOL, they sure do fight like that, but they were having sex for years before getting married ('fornicating') and 'living in sin'.  Not that there aren't lots of Catholics who do that (and have kids without being married), but for Kyle and Amanda, they've reached a point where they've both linked themselves too much in both business and personal lives to break up.  It's a horrible combination.  And there WILL be kids who will be born into this god-awful relationship - which is the worst part.

• Love 3