Type keyword(s) to search

Hotties of the 2022 Winter Olympics

• Start Topic

Just FYI, don't bother looking for Tonga's hot flag bearer, Pita Taufatofua, to be in the Opening Ceremony. He's sitting the Beijing Games out so he can concentrate on helping to rebuild Tonga after the volcano eruption and the tsunami. Godspeed, Pita, and hopefully, we'll see you in Paris in 2024!

• Love 16
On 2/2/2022 at 11:45 PM, legaleagle53 said:

Just FYI, don't bother looking for Tonga's hot flag bearer, Pita Taufatofua, to be in the Opening Ceremony. He's sitting the Beijing Games out so he can concentrate on helping to rebuild Tonga after the volcano eruption and the tsunami. Godspeed, Pita, and hopefully, we'll see you in Paris in 2024!

Crap, it's the only reason I came into this thread. 😁

• LOL 6

My last curling post, I swear (at least until Team Fujisawa of Japan starts playing in the team event 🥰 ). Here are Jennifer Dodds of Great Britain, and Almida de Val of Sweden, who might be an actual forest sprite. This has been a great mixed doubles event, and I shall be sad when it's over.

e2be238c9800e569363a3e8a0354a022110352.jpg

DJh5eoXXoAEsQBP.jpg

Dutch short track speed skater Suzanne Schulting, who apparently likes to unzip her suit quite a bit post-race. Haven't seen her do that at this Olympics yet.

unnamed.jpg

Suzanne-Schulting-MN2S.jpg

Suzanne-Schulting-poster_3186139_b.jpg

In anticipation of their first curling match tonight (or tomorrow morning, technically), here are my PyeongChang Olympic crushes back again, Team Loco Solare of Japan! They are the cutest, so smiley and happy but still looking fierce when making their shots. I will be rooting hard for them to at least equal their bronze from 2018, if not better! Special shout-out to skip Satsuki Fujisawa and her big cozy scarf, and Chinami Yoshida, who is simply the cutest.

img_ogp_loco.jpg

DWzhc9nUMAE9AWF.jpg

rvA8SADeNBilut-MG5eD7m20jrNeqGugN14huSWa5mU.jpg

Edited by tracyscott76
Switched a photo that might give the wrong idea
17 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Nikolai Sorensen of Canada

28658A27-DB7D-466F-94B9-FFAC216CA945.jpeg

I'll take one in every color, please and thank you.

Evan Bates is my Beijing Olympics husband, but we do have an open marriage.  I mean, there's Nikolai Sorensen, Thomas Krol, Johannes Strolz, etc., and I have too much love to give.  Evan understands, of course.  Plus, he has Madison.  I understand.  I guess.  Whatever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2022 at 3:37 PM, tracyscott76 said:

Continuing the apparent curling fetish, here's Rachel Homan of Canada:

173876010_148634260599580_3932692679675867953_n.jpg

OMG, you caught her smiling! She only does that about once a month.

• LOL 3