Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

In past seasons Kelli accused some girls of hiding weight by wearing baggy outfits. 

It seems like those doing lyrical, contemporary, etc.all wear those costumes that look like nighties.  

On 6/24/2022 at 11:17 AM, LunaValerion said:

1st Group Leaders: 

Caroline, Ashlee, Jalyn, Kelcey

Seconds, Chandi, Kat, Makenzie, Claire

• Love 6
(edited)

Current Show Group (without the retired vets) 
Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Darian, Jalyn, Kat, Kaydianna, Kelcey, Marissa, McKenzie, Tori, Tyra

Most Likely to Get Cut from Show Group (in my personal opinion)
Darian, Tyra

Most Likely to Be Put in Show Group (in my personal opinion)
Dani, Kelee, Rebecca, Victoria

Predicted Show Group
Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Dani, Jalyn, Kat, Kaydianna, Kelcey, Kelee, Marissa, McKenzie, Rebecca, Tori, Victoria, TCC 1, TCC 2

My Preferred Show Group
Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Dani, Darian, Jalyn, Kat, Kaydianna, Kelcey, Lea, Marissa, McKenzie, Rebecca, Tori, Tyra, TCC 1

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
Missed Kaydianna :(
2 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Darian, Jalyn, Kat, Kelcey, Marissa, McKenzie, Tori, Tyra

Darian, Tyra

Dani, Kelee, Kleine, Rebecca, Victoria

Predicted Show Group
Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Dani, Jalyn, Kat, Kelcey, Kelee, Kleine, Marissa, McKenzie, Rebecca, Tori, Victoria, TCC 1, TCC 2

My Preferred Show Group
Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Dani, Darian, Jalyn, Kat, Kelcey, Lea, Marissa, McKenzie, Rebecca, Tori, Tyra, TCC 1, TCC 2

You missed kaydianna she was on show group 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Darian, Jalyn, Kat, Kaydianna, Kelcey, Marissa, McKenzie, Tori, Tyra

Darian, Tyra

Predicted Show Group
Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Dani, Jalyn, Kat, Kaydianna, Kelcey, Kelee, Marissa, McKenzie, Rebecca, Tori, Victoria, TCC 1, TCC 2

My Preferred Show Group
Armani, Ashlee, Caroline, Chandi, Claire, Dani, Darian, Jalyn, Kat, Kaydianna, Kelcey, Lea, Marissa, McKenzie, Rebecca, Tori, Tyra, TCC 1

I don't see Tyra getting cut from SG, she's one of the best rookies they had! I can see all of those getting added as well as Lea and Jada. However, I imagine Rebecca's hip hop lets her down, a bit like it did for Erin. I could also see VK not getting her spot back on SG, it looks like she will have to earn their trust back so maybe a solid season under her belt would get her back on for the season after.

I could potentially see Darian, Kaydianna or McKenzie losing their spots. I like them all but none of them particularly excite me when they're dancing pom routines. I love McKenzie in that Fosse jazz style but it's not like they do that often!

• Love 8
17 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

That’s not what I mean. Of course group 1 isn’t the best all around. The groups are evenly dispersed. I am just talking about first group leaders here.

My response was to StellaCL's original question & Agent Gully's response, not to your response -- and I believe we were typing/responding at the same time, so I didn't even see yours until after mine posted.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Kamal said:

I wonder if show group will still be a thing after the cancelation of the show.

I feel like for trivial group performances they just send girls who are available at the moment or send the reliable dancers. The last time I remember a "show group performance" was a little over a year ago where there was a big white curtain falling down. Everyone from the 2020 show group (plus McKenzie, minus Claire and Viktoria) were there if I remember correctly. After that I don't remember the 16 member show group to actually matter. I feel like when they need strong dancers they send the GL and 2GLs but when it can be anyone they just send the person available.

So I think that after the uso tours were over, SG just became a reality show content for MTT and without the show this year show group doesn't really matter.

Can I insider tell me the significance of show group please?

I don't think the last two years can really be considered as normal. Covid has played havoc with arrangements and appearances. I suspect things will slowly return to normal and showgroup appearances will increase. I don't really think that showgroup has anything to do with whether there is a MTT this year or any other year apart from providing a bit of DRAHMA.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, cgloss said:

I always thought the Group 1 GL was considered the captain of the squad who is sometimes point and sometimes not. And if GL 1 wasn’t point, GL2 was. Jalyn would make an interesting point, if only because I don’t think there’s been a redhead point. #Emmawasrobbed 

Last two points came from group 2......just saying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Darian, Tyra

Predicted Show Group

My Preferred Show Group

I think Lea has a solid shot of making showgroup. The fan base was pissed last year when she didn't make it - she's one of the best dancers on the team atm.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 20
10 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Wouldn’t it be ironic if VK was put into Jalyn’s group?  

If it was on TV…. I bet that would totally happen for the drama…. And Jalyn once again would be shown in a negative light…. KF and JT create drama for the show.  🙄

• Love 6
On 6/23/2022 at 9:46 PM, DCC93 said:

It's so wild because they could just film the show like normal and just post it on YouTube and it would probably get more viewership than it did on tv. More views = appearing on more homepages = WAY bigger audience. I just hope they don't leave us hanging. 

I’d watch it

• Love 15
(edited)
On 6/24/2022 at 12:17 PM, LunaValerion said:

1st Group Leaders: 

Caroline, Ashlee, Jalyn, Kelcey

I am loving the GL and 2GL pairings, but I am surprised a bit at Kat. I think she has proven herself and improved greatly over her years as a DCC, so my surprise is more that I think she has stated a plan to do DCC for 4 years and I would think they'd pick a 3rd year likely to stick around to be GL. I like that whole class and would love to see Ellie, Dani, Armani, Jada, or even Jessica as 2GLs or eventual GL.

On 6/24/2022 at 5:25 PM, PomPomPom said:

Don't give up yet. There's been no announcement but we wouldn't be seeing anything yet during any season. The program only shows from about October so still a chance that we might get some footage.

You are 100% correct, and we need hope in these dark days! This got me to thinking, maybe if there is no training camp show, there still could be one that covers the football season, which could refresh for longtime viewers of MTT and cover some new stuff. I'd love more in-depth glimpses of how game days operate up close (tags getting called, quarter changes, big half time performances, plus pregame rehearsals and rituals, and group rehearsals (I always have wanted to see individual group rehearsals and more of what GLs and 2GLs do as leaders). It also could cover some Show Group performances and rehearsals, maybe Cowboys training camp, calendar shoot, and end of year banquet. All that said, I do love auditions and training camp and would still be a little sad to miss them, especially with this group of GLs and 2nds. Hello, Kelli, are you taking notes here about this new show design? 

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Who do you think will complete each 4 mini triangles? My guess: def Marissa, Armani, and Victoria. And then either Elli or Dani.

I don't think Victoria will be in the mini triangle for her group but I think she will be in the front row. I think Marissa, Armani, Elli and Dani will make up the mini triangles and Victoria will be opposite someone like Jada and Jessica who are both tall to balance each side. I feel like Victoria needs to earn her spot back to be at the front of formations as she has not danced on the field since 2019. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Cause allegedly VK is the reason why Jalyn didn't make showgroup her 2nd year? Unless I'm wrong and it is something else entirely.

Honestly I dont think she will be in her group due to her being tall usually the tall gals are put in group 4 which I call the tall gal group 

• Love 1

I wonder if Kat has really strong musicality - we know she has good showmanship and can talk to a rock, so solid for appearances.  But I can see where she might be an excellent lead at calling dances during a game, which is one of the things the GLs do.  Not sure if it's always GL1 or if GL2 gets to do it as well.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Who do you think will complete each 4 mini triangles? My guess: def Marissa, Armani, and Victoria. And then either Elli or Dani.

2 hours ago, MC123 said:

I don't think Victoria will be in the mini triangle for her group but I think she will be in the front row. I think Marissa, Armani, Elli and Dani will make up the mini triangles and Victoria will be opposite someone like Jada and Jessica who are both tall to balance each side. I feel like Victoria needs to earn her spot back to be at the front of formations as she has not danced on the field since 2019. 

Darian seems like she will be in one of the mini triangles.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Omg I totally forgot about her- love her look but she had been a bit of a blender for me and I’ve seen videos where she has made mistakes. I rate Elli and Dani over her but you are right she will probably be in a mini triangle 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Darian, Armani, Marissa and Tori possibly.  Just my guesses... the ones I want... Darian, Armani, Dani and Elli. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Darian, Armani, Marissa and Tori possibly.  Just my guesses... the ones I want... Darian, Armani, Dani and Elli. 

This is how it’s staggered when they go out for quarter change 

DB04613C-97C1-455A-92FC-DDA780507701.jpeg

• Love 2
11 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Cause allegedly VK is the reason why Jalyn didn't make showgroup her 2nd year? Unless I'm wrong and it is something else entirely.

Oohhh I had not heard that 🤔

(edited)
4 minutes ago, J-R said:

Sorry if it has been mentioned and I missed the post, did any of the returning vets not make it back to training camp?  Thank you

28 vets in training camp 27 from the 2021 squad plus Victoria 

lisa wasn’t invited back 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
On 6/16/2022 at 5:20 PM, MC123 said:

This has been floating around FB and Reddit 

0319873D-5C0F-4260-B56E-122C31512E43.jpeg

Ok so looking at this and then Jen’s IG story a few hours ago, I think I can pick out Kylie and maybe Zhenya? There’s someone in pink behind Kelcey too but the video never shows her face, just that she’s a brunette and she’s lighter skinned. 

F2370C27-3566-4891-AEDF-F8ABE288AD62.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

Look at whose locker is next to Kaydianna’s

I don’t know much about Alyssa but notice a lot of people here are fans of here but I dunno , she looks twice the age of most of the other girls to me 🤷‍♀️😳

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PepperM said:

Ok so looking at this and then Jen’s IG story a few hours ago, I think I can pick out Kylie and maybe Zhenya? There’s someone in pink behind Kelcey too but the video never shows her face, just that she’s a brunette and she’s lighter skinned. 

Something about Marissa in this picture reminds me about Gina. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, PepperM said:

Who is the blonde gal in blue (far right) behind Marissa and Zhenya?

Like someone posted earlier, uniform fittings were earlier and we got a look at four TCCs!! I think that’s Kayla and Sophy but a lot of the brunettes in our cheat sheet look the same to me 😬 is it Marissa with Kayla? I’ll poke around Insta see if anyone has added to their story and tagged, but I wanted to see if any of y’all have everyone’s faces down yet. 

856103EB-4D72-4B0B-A892-FD56897230B7.jpeg

72723BE5-D5E1-4972-A279-85E44799F17E.jpeg

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Like someone posted earlier, uniform fittings were earlier and we got a look at four TCCs!! I think that’s Kayla and Sophy but a lot of the brunettes in our cheat sheet look the same to me 😬 is it Marissa with Kayla? I’ll poke around Insta see if anyone has added to their story and tagged, but I wanted to see if any of y’all have everyone’s faces down yet. 

Sophy Taylor (top picture 

Kayla H and Marissa p ( bottom picture 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, PepperM said:

Wow, for a minute there, I thought the blonde in the top photo was Gina!!  Also, is VK in pink or blue?  Since she is not just any TCC, as if she ever was, but a returning veteran.  How is she doing this go around?  Did she change enough in order to get back in Kelli and Judys good graces?  Wonder what they wanted her to change, and if she did!  And how she is fitting in and bonding with all the DCC besties?

• Love 2