Type keyword(s) to search

Joe Millionaire: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

From what I've read, Kurt has his own construction business in North Carolina. I imagine he has a few 100k's in the bank, but not a multi-millionaire. I don't think he's a pauper, like the original JM, who only made about 20K a year.

1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I mean is it really a spoiler that I think Caroline is going to be SUPER PISSED when she realizes she connected to the poor Joe?

I want Kurt to choose Carolyn. Then it is announced Steven is the one with $10m and Carolyn walks away and as she’s walking, it is announced Kurt actually has more than Steven.  Then she tries to get him back but he rejects her. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

I can see Stephen being about to get the time to be on this season (after harvest/before sowing, etc.) but I don't know if Kurt could get the time if he really is super successful just because construction is more year round.  Of course, I don't know how long the filming lasted so it might not even have mattered.

25 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I can see Stephen being about to get the time to be on this season (after harvest/before sowing, etc.) but I don't know if Kurt could get the time if he really is super successful just because construction is more year round.  Of course, I don't know how long the filming lasted so it might not even have mattered.

For all we know, the producers promised the leads that they could have a block of time every day to check in on their businesses. The women seem to have given up their phones and therefore, the ability to connect to the outside world, but maybe not the leads. 

42 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I saw an article/interview on TV Insider yesterday, where they(Kurt/Steven) said production allowed them to have their phones for 2 hours every morning so they could keep up with business. And apparently the bromance is still going strong. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 2/10/2022 at 5:55 PM, deSchenke said:

From what I've read, Kurt has his own construction business in North Carolina. I imagine he has a few 100k's in the bank, but not a multi-millionaire.

One doesn't have to have actual dollars in a bank to qualify as a millionaire.  Kurt's construction business looks like it has large projects.  It's possible that his equipment ALONE is worth a million dollars.   Kurt has so much personality and pizzazz; I wonder if we'll learn that he had some acting/modeling experiences in his earlier years.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Useful 1

I hope Kurt smartened up after his boat ride with Carolyn. Yet another effort to get her to talk about her situation with the ex, derailed by her. Her voice is one note toned, two at the most, and sounds robotic. There’s no lilt to her voice at all. There’s no joy, just pheromones emanating from her. She knows how to use it to manipulate men.

Its good that Kurt has a sounding board in Steven, because if he were the bachelor, completely on his own with this vamp who’s got him on her radar, he’d be in bigger trouble than he already is.

I get the feeling he’s going to pick Amanda after all this. He looked a bit smartened up in the recent episode. I hope so. He seems like a nice guy.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, NeenerNeener said:

A single million doesn't go very far these days, though, even for one person. 

I was one of those single moms (an office worker) who received--finally--child support after the kids' father had been gone for THREE YEARS!  We always lived paycheck-to-paycheck-to Social security check!  Decades later we STILL joke about some "large" lottery win, "Only a million dollars?  After taxes it wouldn't be worth the drive to pick up the check."   If I won $20 on a slot machine I'd be ecstatic!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I get the feeling he’s going to pick Amanda after all this. He looked a bit smartened up in the recent episode. I hope so. He seems like a nice guy.

I HOPE he picks Amanda...but even more, I hope he's allowed to walk away alone, knowing he made a good friend: Steven.   Choosing Carolyn will mean nothing but trouble...for him and his family.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 5

I forgot where I read it (Reality Tea, maybe), but it said that Steve picked Calah and they seem to still be together and Kurt picked Amanda, but they weren't together by the time the show aired and he is now talking to Carolyn. How very predictable.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I'm surprised Carolyn is giving Kurt the time of day since he wasn't The Joe, and he was worried about a long distance relationship.

If the report is true then Steven picked the woman with whom he had the most in common. Good for him! I still want to see him form a TAR team with Kurt and race around the world.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

I still want to see him form a TAR team with Kurt and race around the world.

That would be fun but sadly it is on a different network. 

Not a spoiler but after the most recent episode of The Bachelor, our Joes are really looking good.  What a fiasco on that other show and how refreshing to watch this one (well, we do have 1 more episode to go...).

• Love 5