Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Marley said:

It’s creepy and makes me think he could snap and murder her or something. I obviously hope not.

That’s what I was trying to avoid saying because it’s just so creepy. But this is seriously creepy behavior. 

• Love 1

I can think of several cases where divorced parents chose to live close to one another for the sake of their kids, and they worked out well. Kanye is mentally ill,  but that doesn’t mean he’s dangerous. Very few mentally ill people harm others and it’s a dangerous stereotype to promulgate. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Good lord, why have none of these people learned to go places that the paparazzi can’t infiltrate?

Because the whole point was to make sure that the paparazzi got photos. I'm sure he called them to let them know he would be there, when I said "somebody" in my original post, I meant Kanye. How else is Kim going to see that he can get other women? She publicly rejected him after he publicly begged her to come back to him. There's no way Kanye's ego  is going to put up with that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Because the whole point was to make sure that the paparazzi got photos. I'm sure he called them to let them know he would be there, when I said "somebody" in my original post, I meant Kanye. How else is Kim going to see that he can get other women? She publicly rejected him after he publicly begged her to come back to him. There's no way Kanye's ego  is going to put up with that.

And she could have kept her relationship with Pete under the radar but clearly chose not to. Their poor kids with such narcissistic trash for parents.

• Love 7

Yea I know not all mentally ill people are dangerous but there’s just something so creepy and possessive about Kanye. It’s like he thinks he owns Kim. Again all this could be fake lol so who knows.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yea I know not all mentally ill people are dangerous but there’s just something so creepy and possessive about Kanye. It’s like he thinks he owns Kim. Again all this could be fake lol so who knows.

Exactly! Who knows what’s real and what isn’t? 
But I’m with you on Kanye’s creepy possessiveness. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Marley said:

He hasn't yet reached Chris Brown levels of creepy & possessive, but I can see it happening.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Exactly! Who knows what’s real and what isn’t? 
But I’m with you on Kanye’s creepy possessiveness. 

If Kimmy was the one who wanted to stay together and Kanye was out with other women , she would be all over stalking him and probably even hiring  a private detective. Remember how she talked about wanting to be one and encouraging her sisters to stalk their men?

Dont get me wrong - I have always detested Kanye, but I find Kim to be just as creepy and narcissistic.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, LemonSoda said:
15 hours ago, Marley said:

Yea they are both narcissistic trash lol I feel like we can all agree on that. 

Yes! We can agree on this! Both are narcissistic creepy trash 

Both of them are narcissistic creepy trash horrible people who are also sad excuses for parents. Have they done any amount of parenting instead of parading them around to the paps & the equally revolting Daily Mail, ET, EXTRA, Access Hollywood, & the ratchet Shade Room?

What does the paps get for taking pictures of these losers on an everyday basis like they're anything special (they're not) or worth a damn (they're not)? I'm certain that it doesn't make the paps very much money since these 2 idiots & that stupid family pictures & faces are everywhere. Why can't the paps do themselves & us a big favor & shun these idiots?

Edited by Magog
  • Useful 2
19 minutes ago, Magog said:

Both of them are narcissistic creepy trash horrible people who are also sad excuses for parents. Have they done any amount of parenting instead of parading them around to the paps & the equally revolting Daily Mail, ET, EXTRA, Access Hollywood, & the ratchet Shade Room?

What does the paps get for taking pictures of these losers on an everyday basis like they're anything special (they're not) or worth a damn (they're not)? I'm certain that it doesn't make the paps very much money since these 2 idiots & that stupid family pictures & faces are everywhere. Why can't the paps do themselves & us a big favor & shun these idiots?

I’ve asked the same question multiple times over the years. Many assume the paps are being paid by them. I don’t understand it. Haven’t we had enough of it all? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I’ve asked the same question multiple times over the years. Many assume the paps are being paid by them. I don’t understand it. Haven’t we had enough of it all? 

I do my part in never clicking on a link that mentions them. Hopefully others start doing the same.

• Love 2

Sadly, MILLIONS of people still hang on their every action.   The paps would NOT be taking their pics if they weren't making money from it.   The paps are in it for the MONEY period.   If they didn't make money from it, they would stop, no matter how much the family begged for attention

• Love 5
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Sadly, MILLIONS of people still hang on their every action.   The paps would NOT be taking their pics if they weren't making money from it.   The paps are in it for the MONEY period.   If they didn't make money from it, they would stop, no matter how much the family begged for attention

That is the paparazzi business no matter who's the celebrity.

love them or hate them the paparazzi gets paid for the money shot and now since everyone has a smartphone you don't necessarily need Paparazzi businesses because any dumb dumb out here in Vegas or LA or in Miami happened to see something we'll take a picture and send it to TMD or whomever and get a nice little check.

And the Kardashian Jenner family is still a big moneymaker for the paparazzi because of all the shenanigans that's going on with Kanye saying oh I want my wife back and whatnot and Tristan cheating on Khloe with some fitness model check and then Kourtney and Travis making out on every street corner like they're teenagers and let's not forget about baby sister Kylie and her problematic rapper boyfriend baby daddy and then Kendall whenever she does anything that's full court press because she rarely does anything she keeps her s*** on the low so she gets Paparazzi out that's big news.

So yes they do call the paparazzi press when they're out at the restaurant or maybe the restaurants themselves tip them off so it doesn't look like they're actually calling them themselves but they still are very popular will get Chase down will not so much like they used to California passed a bunch of laws because the paparazzi used to be insane

• Love 1
On 1/1/2022 at 11:57 PM, Marley said:

It’s creepy and makes me think he could snap and murder her or something. I obviously hope not.

My non-professional opinion : As mentally unbalanced as I believe Kanye is, I don't think he'd ever physically hurt Kim or the children. For Kris Jong-Un & Co, I believe their worry might be that unbalanced Kanye could unleash all the secrets -- all the tea --  NDA not withstanding. And, what can I say? I'm here for it!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

My non-professional opinion : As mentally unbalanced as I believe Kanye is, I don't think he'd ever physically hurt Kim or the children. For Kris Jong-Un & Co, I believe their worry might be that unbalanced Kanye could unleash all the secrets -- all the tea --  NDA not withstanding. And, what can I say? I'm here for it!

Yes that is exactly what has Kim and PimpMomma heading to the doctor's office for more fillers maybe three times a week because of the stress of what Kanye may say or do.

Because while that Twitter rant he went on talking about how Kim was considering an abortion was vile, I believe that there was a lot of truths he was telling.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GaT said:

That quote is stupid in my opinion, because Kim wasn't dressing in Balenciaga until she got with Kanye. 

Like Kanye isn't seriously dating this girl and Kim isn't seriously dating Pete This is all a big PR machine to bring attention to them both.

Remember when the movie studios back in the day used to put actors together for good press because of a movie or project that was coming out like that's all this is.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Can't Kanye find a woman old enough to dress herself?

LOL Ain't nobody even heard of this woman before she was linked to Kanye and getting dressed by his BFF designer of Balenciaga. 

So IMO she's getting a come up off Kanye and he knows it. He has Bipolar but he isn't stupid.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That quote is stupid in my opinion, because Kim wasn't dressing in Balenciaga until she got with Kanye. 

Like Kanye isn't seriously dating this girl and Kim isn't seriously dating Pete This is all a big PR machine to bring attention to them both.

Remember when the movie studios back in the day used to put actors together for good press because of a movie or project that was coming out like that's all this is.

For sure. They really should keep their childish, attention seeking antics to themselves for the sake of their kids, but that ship sailed before their births. 😥

6 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Can't Kanye find a woman old enough to dress herself?

IKR? Before Kim started dating him, she was able to both dress herself and apply her own makeup! And now she’s helpless to do either without assistance. It’s truly pathetic .

4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

LOL Ain't nobody even heard of this woman before she was linked to Kanye and getting dressed by his BFF designer of Balenciaga. 

So IMO she's getting a come up off Kanye and he knows it. He has Bipolar but he isn't stupid.

She may be getting attention from hanging out with Kanye, but it’s not particularly flattering🤣

• Love 3
(edited)

Well, this is interesting, she's giving interviews about him.

Kanye West's New Girlfriend Julia Fox Says He's Showering Her With Gifts

Julia says Kanye directed an entire photoshoot inside the restaurant while they wined and dined ... and she says the other patrons loved the gesture and even cheered them on.

So she's confirmed that all those photos of them close up on their "date" was because Ye had the photographer there. Also:

After dinner, more surprises followed ... Julia says Ye brought her to a hotel where he had an entire suite full of clothes ... describing it as "every girl's dream come true" and "a real Cinderella moment."

He's dressing her already. He's just trying to turn her into Kim 2.0. 

Here's the interview

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 2

Every girls dream? No thanks lol I rather not have a guy take me to a hotel where he planned on molding me into exactly what he wants.

I read she just got divorced and just had her baby as well.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Every girls dream? No thanks lol I rather not have a guy take me to a hotel where he planned on molding me into exactly what he wants.

What's really insane is that she says they met on New Year's Eve. The interview is dated 1/6, so they've been dating 5 whole days at that point. How long do you think Ye had that hotel room full of clothing just waiting for the right woman to come along? LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Especially knowing how hideous Kim’s attire has been since Kanye started dressing her. No thanks!

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kanye's Documentary Trailer

A new trailer is out for Kanye's documentary that's coming up on Netflix soon it's going to be in three parts I'm really looking forward to this in all honesty.

Could be interesting. I hope he talks about all about the Ks 🤣

• Love 2

This is great

Julia Fox Was 'Die-Hard' Kardashians Fan Before Dating Kanye West

"I'm gonna miss Keeping Up," she said about the reality series coming to an end. "I've been watching Keeping Up since it first came out in like 2007, when watching it was embarrassing. [We are] like die-hard, O.G. [fans of the show]. ... I, like, wanted them to be my family."

So she wanted to be part of the family, saw Ye, & took her chance. Now all she has to do is cement her relationship enough that he starts taking her to Kardashian parties & she's in.

5 hours ago, GaT said:

This is great

So she wanted to be part of the family, saw Ye, & took her chance. Now all she has to do is cement her relationship enough that he starts taking her to Kardashian parties & she's in.

And according to TMZ Kim is loving that she is such a fan of her (Kim) and the family. And that it will make co-parenting easy I'm like y'all introducing these people to the children like y'all barely known these people for 5 minutes.

And then also there's another article further down that says that, or did I read that on some other gossip site? Anywho I can't remember, that Kanye is just with this girl to make Kim jealous.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And according to TMZ Kim is loving that she is such a fan of her (Kim) and the family. And that it will make co-parenting easy I'm like y'all introducing these people to the children like y'all barely known these people for 5 minutes.

And then also there's another article further down that says that, or did I read that on some other gossip site? Anywho I can't remember, that Kanye is just with this girl to make Kim jealous.

You would think Kanye wouldn’t want to date a Kartrashian fan. 

• Love 2
(edited)

WTH

Kanye West Wants to Meet Putin, Build Business Empire in Russia

Sudan went so far to say that Kanye would be making the area a "second home," telling Billboard the guy plans to spend a lot of time out there going forward. As for where those Sunday Service concerts would happen -- word is, he has the Crocus City Hall in mind, and will invite President Putin as his guest. It's a big venue ... capable of seating over 7,000.

And....

Kanye West ‘still pursuing’ Kim Kardashian amid Julia Fox romance

West — now known as Ye after a legal name change — flew to Miami for New Year’s Eve because he thought she was going to be there with her new boyfriend Pete Davidson, who was hosting a show there with Miley Cyrus — so Kim stayed home in California with the kids.

Then, according to sources, she had originally planned to vacation with Davidson in the Dominican Republic in early January.

But Kanye, 44, got wind of it and was talking about showing up there too — so Kim, 41, secretly changed the destination to the Bahamas.

Edited by GaT
On 1/11/2022 at 3:20 PM, GaT said:

This is great

Ewwww.

Does she understand that if Kanye stays with Kim, she is not going to be introduced to Kim and the family "Hi this is my mistresses, she's a big fan of yours."   And if they divorce, there will be no more invites to Kardashian parties.

Just ewwww.   He's trying to make her into Kim and she thinks that's a good thing.

Did I say ewwww?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

And if they divorce, there will be no more invites to Kardashian parties.

Ye is father to 4 of the grandkids, he will always be invited to the parties.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Ye is father to 4 of the grandkids, he will always be invited to the parties.

Why isn't he no longer invited just like Scott is and Scott is the father to three of them grandkids. 

I swear these women are like some damn succubus once they get what they want out of these dudes it's like the relationships never happened.

And I guess Kylie had her baby already but with her situation going on with her baby daddy she couldn't even announce it and I know that was killing pimp mama because she couldn't get her 10%

• Love 4
4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Why isn't he no longer invited just like Scott is and Scott is the father to three of them grandkids. 

Scott still gets invited, he even went to the SNL after party when Kim hosted.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ye Punches a dude.

But was it a fan or was it an undercover paparazzo because remember they used to do that type of s*** back in the day provoke the celebrity or whatever into doing something. 

Sounds like whomever he punched was doing nothing but asking for an autograph. The cops need to arrest him.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Sounds like whomever he punched was doing nothing but asking for an autograph. The cops need to arrest him.

It could have been an autograph seller, they go after celebrities for autographs not because they collect them, but because they put them on eBay. They can be kind of aggressive. Or, Ye is just his usual cranky self.

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

It could have been an autograph seller, they go after celebrities for autographs not because they collect them, but because they put them on eBay. They can be kind of aggressive. Or, Ye is just his usual cranky self.

No matter who it was, it’s illegal to punch them. 

• Love 5

I don't know where to post stories about her, so I'll put them here, but she's the gift that keeps on giving

Julia Fox Denies Kanye West Romance is PR Stunt, Says They Have 'No Labels'

She said the two had similar, fast-paced minds and are able to "keep up with each other," before she praised his ability to make any idea "a reality." She added that, with West, "Anything is possible" because he's "such a doer."

"It's just an honor to be in the presence ... even being in the studio with him and Future and listening to the new songs, which, by the way are f---ing insane. That's really cool," she added. "I love music and music has saved my life on numerous occasions."

Yes Julia, it's an honor LOL

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kanye is named as a suspect - it’s about time this entitled ass gets called on his shit. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kanye-west-suspect-battery-report-1284182/

Just like Alec Baldwin, remember when he used to punch people on the regular.

He won't serve any  jail time it'll be a misdemeanor charge pay court fees probably pay a settlement to the person he punched. 

And Julia girl I understand not biting the hand that's feeding you but your whole entanglement with Kanye is strictly a PR stunt. 

• Love 2

Kanye is probably thrilled to be with someone who actually understands and loves music (even though calling what he does “music” is a stretch to me 🤣). But poor Kimmy  had no rhythm and absolutely no knowledge of music. 

• LOL 1