Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I promise you I'm getting out. But don't come to the prison to meet me.  I'll call you when I learn the rules of the halfway house.  Can you send me some spending money so I can get set up when I get out?  I only have one set of clothes and they probably don't fit anymore because I got so buff in prison. $3000 should be enough.  Oh, I'll also need a new iPhone.  

Dead, cause that's how I roll

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, candall said:

I bought a bottle of anejo tequila at Costco for next to nothing and it's unbelievably excellent.  It has a cork.  I plan to have a hearty swig anytime someone says "_____ and I's."

Investigating how to call 911 for Candall.  
"Hello, emergency, we think our friend has alcohol poisoning.  We need an ambulance stat."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Is this another Pragmatic Mother?  How is it possible they all have one?

Something tells me that if your kids are doing time, the scales fall from your eyes with a quickness. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tai still hasn’t removed the earrings. Girl doesn’t know how to get ready to rumble.

Love how she arranged to meet up at her place of work. That Tai. She's a genius! when she ends Boston, she can spirit her into the mortuary and destroy the evidence. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Oh, no! Santiba was just a trick! Of course they’re not going to turn off the cameras. This is the best part!

Coming up next, Tai lures Boston to the funeral home for ease of disposal?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4