Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E11: Do or Die LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Another big twist threatens to send someone home, and castaways must formulate a plan whether to vote out the big threat or keep playing the game with people they trust.

Original airdate 12/1/21. 

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

And Deshawn is rightfully mad that Shan didn’t call Ricard a snake despite home voting her off as well.  

Deshawn is really having trouble with being called a snake.  I don’t know why this wouldn’t put a bigger target on Ricard’s back since Shan said she was voting for him.

Anyway, I’m loving this.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Liana's whining is priceless! 

And still obsessed with Xander still being in the game with an idol. 

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And Deshawn is rightfully mad that Shan didn’t call Ricard a snake despite home voting her off as well.  

Yeah but he handled that poorly, while Ricard on the other hand handled it perfectly, defending his decision and reason for ousting Shan that actually didn't make him seem shady. 

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Xander better not get too confident, hubris might catch up with him and kick him and his idol out.

Yeah, I wanted to go, "slow your roll there kid" when he was going on about being in control of an alliance. Like in what world is Xander in control of Ricard?

• Love 4

I hate to bring this back to Big Brother, but The Cookout were not best friends at any time, but they stuck together for their singular goal.

Why, on Survivor, does that never happen?  Big groups cannot stay cohesive on this show and I find it fascinating.  I am still boggled that Chris won and that was what, 15 years ago?

Parvati, much as I was not a fan of hers in the slightest, was really the only one who could keep more than like, four people together.  And that really was only because Erik was so very dumb.

Oh my goodness baby Danny could not be more adorbs.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

And still obsessed with Xander still being in the game with an idol. 

It must be a special one of a kind 1st edition idol because they seem more obsessed he still has it versus still being in the game.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Deshawn is sure hurt that Shan called him a snake. He might be out tonight because Lianna is mad at him. 

Although he handled it badly, I understand his frustration that he gets labeled the snake for any move he makes, while Ricard who was practically Shan's number 1, orchestrates a brilliant blindside of her and instead of being mad at him, she's all "you get my vote."

I think what was frustrating DeShawn is not understanding why Ricard's move apparently is a million dollar making move but he's a snake. 

• Love 6
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

And yet surprisingly, most of them did save for only Liana and Heather. 

Which is interesting Liana would.  She must feel very safe.  Heather probably has nothing to worry about.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It's stupid because if you're in trouble, you can't just sit out. You HAVE to try for your safety. And if this is a challenge you suck at, you're risking it all on chance. No strategy whatsoever with this.

I feel like next season they’ll do a Rock Paper Scissors twist in there somewhere with another stupid outcome.  

Wow, Danny wins.  I didn’t see that coming.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Okay I’m not Deshawn’s biggest fan, but I really hope he doesn’t go out this way.  This sucks.  

I would laugh though that Liana probably wants the satisfaction of voting him out, but once again something prevents her from having her moment.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Which is interesting Liana would.  She must feel very safe.  Heather probably has nothing to worry about.

I was thinking that she felt like she would easily go out first. I'd rather try to turn the tide in the votes than leave it up to chance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I would push the ends too hard and all the pieces would pop out.

Thought bubble above each contestants head: Shutup Jeff!

Congratulations Danny! All in honor of his dead father.

Jeff says "if DeShawn lives" and 'if DeShawn dies." I think DeShawn will still be alive no matter what when tribal council is over.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Jeff says "if DeShawn lives" and 'if DeShawn dies." I think DeShawn will still be alive no matter what when tribal council is over.

Plot twist!  Survivor finally lives up to its name.  Dun dun DUN.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

So I was on the Ricard bandwagon last week, but now I’m back to wanting him and that slimy smile gone.

Wait did Xander just say it would be a target on his back for getting Ricard out because it would be considered a big move?

Edited by LadyChatts

This is a case of head vs heart. Liana makes sense on a personal level because she has been gunning hard for Xander and Erika. But Ricard does make sense game wise. The dude blindsided his number one ally and she said she'd still vote to give him the million dollars.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

My head hurts.  Xander told Ricard that Danny and Deshawn are after him.  Ricard is confident that Erika is on his side.  But Erika wants him gone. 

Ricard didn’t seem confident about Erika to me.

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

My head hurts.  Xander told Ricard that Danny and Deshawn are after him.  Ricard is confident that Erika is on his side.  But Erika wants him gone. 

He's not confident. He knows she's iffy but he has no choice but to trust her and hope the four - him, Xander, Erika and Heather stick together because he has no idol or advantage. 

Just now, KaveDweller said:

If they are already going to tribal, Deshawn must be safe and they have a vote. The "game of chance" can't take a half hour.

True, but what could happen that would justify Tribal starting 15 minutes earlier than usual? Does Deshawn have to build a fire in 6 minutes or something? It seems straightforward; if not Deshawn, than Liana or Ricard. 

There better be some fighting going on.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

This is going to be a long TC. 

I wish Probst would just let Deshawn play the Do or Die first and get it over with.  Of course if that was the case we wouldn’t be heading to TC now.  Unless he’s safe.

So possibly Liana or Ricard tonight, unless there’s a big blindside on someone else.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

If they are already going to tribal, Deshawn must be safe and they have a vote. The "game of chance" can't take a half hour.

Mayne they whisper to each other for 25 minutes.

• LOL 4