Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

How much do I love it that, after one meeting with Nicole, Scott decided to fabricate getting messaged by his Colombian concubine just so he could get rid of Lidia and her skank daughter? SO! MUCH! Scott is no prize and yet he's still out of Lidia's league. That's gotta smart on the old ego. I couldn't fathom it happening to a skankier person than Lidia. Karma came calling. 

Okay, I know they're just little kids, but I fuckin' HATE Jessica's sons. What a couple of whiny little assaches! I was/am a very picky eater too, but I had to at least TRY something before refusing to eat it. Of course, giving the pickiest, whiniest child a bowl of soup with a chicken head in it is just asking for a meltdown. Had that been me as a child, I would've shrieked and thrown that chicken head as far away from me as I could throw it, so I have to at least give the little guy some props for better decorum than baby-me would've shown. But baby-me wouldn't have been all. "N - O. NO!" over and over, either. In my family, if you didn't like what's being served, you go sit and pout about it quietly and don't get anything else to eat.

Even though we didn't get any April this week, I'm screaming about the previews for next week when she brings her can of disinfectant to Valentin's family home. I mean, not only is this woman outrageously clueless, but how offensive to bring disinfectant to someone's home! So negatively presumptuous and rude. Plus, for all her degrees, this lady was too dumb to even TRY to learn any rudimentary Spanish OR to use her phone as a translation device. The idea of someone THAT idiotic becoming a physician terrifies me to my very core. That is NOT a doctor I would be able to trust with my well-being.

Naked cake sitter lady and her janky relationship with the guy who's cool with her creating fetish content for money because he fucks around on her while burning through her life savings? Boring. She's got a nice figure, but she's an imbecile. There is no universe in which her big Cayman investment isn't going to implode and leave her penniless. And then I bet she won't be anywhere near as appealing to Everly or whatever his name is. Dude is running the long con.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If someone showed up at my house with a tote bag full of cleaning supplies she would be removed from the premises forthwith. What a fucking nerve. 

Me? I’d hand them the vacuum and tell them to knock themselves out.

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

She's so far out of her comfort zone she's in the stratosphere. 

"I love Valentin and I know he's close to his family. It'll be hard to tell him he can never see them again because I'm a fucking mess"

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Lord, April is working my last nerve. She’s so condescending to Valentin’s people…

hello everyone! Missed last night because the hotel I stayed in did not have TLC. How dare they?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder if April puts her suitcase on the bed like Lidia (and everyone else on these shows).

When I was away this weekend, I thought of my forum pals as I looked for the luggage rack. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder if April puts her suitcase on the bed like Lidia (and everyone else on these shows).

Speaking of putting suitcases on a bed have you see the commercial with Paris Hilton checking into her room and the bellman place her dozen suitcases on a bed in a connecting room.  So gross.

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I started watching way too late in the season. I don’t know who most of these people are. Anyone likeable? Lol at Lydia getting dumped. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

Absoulutely none of them are likeable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

hello everyone! Missed last night because the hotel I stayed in did not have TLC. How dare they?

I stopped watching on Sundays. Apparently, from what I’ve heard online, this new cast of characters is unhinged. There’s a widow, there’s a virgin, there’s a catfish…

• Mind Blown 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I stopped watching on Sundays. Apparently, from what I’ve heard online, this new cast of characters is unhinged. There’s a widow, there’s a virgin, there’s a catfish…

It actually is pretty good although tragic for a starter episode.

• Like 1
  • Love 1