Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Martine is in for heartbreak I'm afraid.  Steven loves their relationship for the fun carefree aspect,  party time but not full time

Exactly. And if Martine went to him and said "Look, I want something more. I've met a nice doctor and we're getting married next month" he'd sincerely wish her well, give her a hug, thank her for all the fun they'd shared and let her go with his blessing. She's an idiot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

And the waitress was a paid actor.

And let me reiterate, as a former bartender and waitress, that when a couple comes in, you NEVER, EVER get flirty with the guy, or even pay extra attention to him. You devote yourself to the woman. She is your pal and your new bestie. Any server worth her rum punch knows that. 

Good night, dear snarkers! See you around the forum. Thanks for the company and the laughs! I love you all. Take care of yourselves and have a great week. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Alright guys, this was a very fun first episode of "Don't Marry Your Vacation Dick" "Love in Paradise"! I couldn't have gone through it without you! I will see some of you around the forums! Others I will see next week for more of this shitshow! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 8

4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I had to quickly change the channel.  Thanks for a fun hour.  Have a wonderful week.

Whoo! And I didn't turn fast enough! Cleansing my palate with the Christmas Cookie Challenge. Good night all. Hope you all have a great week!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm here! (I know you're all collapsing with joy). I'm dozy and stupid but I'm game as fuck. Let's do this!

Steel drums and reggae, count on it. 

Crap! I forgot about this show.. well, after 2 glasses of wine I did.. and fell asleep on the couch.  fun times.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Christ he's a sick fuck. Why was he horning in on the toss? 

I was thinking the exact same. Corey too was a restless adventure seeking globe trotter, till Evilyn de-balled him. 

I hate to give Colt any credit but he really had Ed’s number on the tell all. Especially when he talked about him always wanting to be big Ed, wanting the attention, the women and not wanting to give that up for Liz and gaslighting and blaming her for his bad behaviour.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate to give Colt any credit but he really had Ed’s number on the tell all. Especially when he talked about him always wanting to be big Ed, wanting the attention, the women and not wanting to give that up for Liz and gaslighting and blaming her for his bad behaviour.

Right? Colt knew the score. I agree though, its like "would you rather be shot or stabbed?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 11/15/2021 at 8:44 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend had unprotected sex once with a guy she was dating when she was in her 20s she got herpes poor thing.  Always get them to wrap it.

You can get herpes with a condom.  Groin to groin contact.

Just now, candall said:

Hi, I'm new.  Is this where the snark magic happens for "Mainland Suckers Visiting Paradise"?

Oh, look, there's Pepper M.  Must be the place!

(waving) HIIIIIIII! Welcome! Bar's over there. Pull up a chair! Let's do this!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I'm waiting to turn it on until I'm sure the Chantel thing is over.

You are wise. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello my fellow friends! I'm not feeling very good right now so I hope your snark lifts me up! We are going through this Love in Paradise journey once again! Let's get it on!

Hey, friend! We will endeavor to cheer you with snark. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

• Love 4

Oh, man.  This poor woman just breaks my heart.  She loses a hundred pounds, takes a tropical vacation, packs a dozen brand new swimsuits, and gets knocked up five minutes after the baggage carousel.

She was brand new at vacation sex!  She messed up.  With a dude named Sherlon.   

: ***

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Ah, the "grill him" segment is coming up.

@OneGuy, you wrote it! 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

That purple suitcase looked empty seeing how easily she hoisted it into the trunk.

Baby clothes don't weigh much. 

Girl. You are knocked up by this guy and you don't want to kiss him in front of your family? what is she, 15?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4