Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E07: There’s Gonna Be Blood LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Huh.  I HATE that she smashed the glass.  First, because stahhhhp with all the advantages and second she didn’t even DO anything to be given that power and third Danny’s team won that challenge and he should be safe dammit.

• Love 2
Just now, CraftyHazel said:

The only reason I’m sorry she did smash it is because it keeps Shan around another week and puts Naseer in possible peril.

Not so much Naseer, but SAME about Shan.  She’s smiling like a normal person, but all I see is smirking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

Huh.  I HATE that she smashed the glass.  First, because stahhhhp with all the advantages and second she didn’t even DO anything to be given that power and third Danny’s team won that challenge and he should be safe dammit.

But, at the same time, Erika got screwed by simple pure luck that she wasn't chosen to be on a tribe originally and then doubly screwed because she was essentially chosen to go home, and they purposefully isolated her to do that.

It allowed Erika to actually put the power in her hands since she was gonna be eliminated.

• Love 7
Just now, Michichick said:

Well, fuck. I’d like Sydney to go though I wonder if it will be Evvie instead 

It might be, but I hope not. Blue Tribe in danger will be pushing for Evvie to go, but since everyone votes, everyone else has to realize that they need to knock out one of the others, right?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I DO kind of love that one of Blue Tribe is likely to go. They kind of need to be knocked out. I just hope Naseer is the safe one.

Yeah him and Evvie I want safe.  Everyone votes, right?  And half the tribe is safe and can’t be voted for?

• Love 2
Just now, PaperTree said:

Will Nasseer play his idol?  It's a long way to the end.

It depends. Blue Tribe will push for Evvie to go, but I think others will want to get rid of one of them. And with Danny/Deshawn in an alliance with Shan/Liana, and Sydney being their third, they'll push for Naseer if Evvie isn't gaining traction.

So Naseer, I think, would benefit from playing it.

• Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Nasser probably has to use his Idol to be safe. I expect heavy lobbying by Danny and Deshawn against him.

Does the vote really take up the rest of the hour?

Liana might steal an idol. Maybe tribal council is nuts and takes a while.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I love that Deshawn and Danny aren’t happy about Erika’s decision.

They shouldn't be, BUT it's their fault to begin with. Danny, specifically, SENT Erika to Exile to get rid of her. It's only fitting she turned it back on him.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Liana might steal an idol. Maybe tribal council is nuts and takes a while.

Since they did a ‘previously on’ and focused solely on Liana’s advantage and whose found idols, I’m thinking something goes down.

Liana is getting a little too power crazed I feel like.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Liana is getting a little too power crazed I feel like.

I don't mind it. I think it's because we've always seen the men act this cocky, so it's nice to see the women get to be a bit power crazed for once. They don't tend to be.

Aww, Xander wants to play his idol for Evvie. That's sweet. Please play it on them, and hope Liana doesn't steal from him.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't mind it. I think it's because we've always seen the men act this cocky, so it's nice to see the women get to be a bit power crazed for once. They don't tend to be.

Aww, Xander wants to play his idol for Evvie. That's sweet. Please play it on them, and hope Liana doesn't steal from him.

If Xander gives Evvie his idol in advance, and she asks him for it, he wouldn’t have to hand it over, right?   Because it would be in Evvie’s possession then.  

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

If Xander gives Evvie his idol in advance, and she asks him for it, he wouldn’t have to hand it over, right?   Because it would be in Evvie’s possession then.  

Correct. Liana has to know that Xander currently has it in his possession. If he gives it to Evvie or Tiffany, then he doesn't have it and, thus, the question would be "no".

• Love 1

I know I’m all old man yelling at clouds here, but Jesus Christ there are way way WAY too many idols and advantages and steals and dice rolls to have to think about.  Just walk to the urn and vote and be done with it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

You also almost want to give the idol to Tiffany to play on Evvie. I'd be worried about Liana figuring it out.

But maybe I'd be overthinking it

I'm thinking the same thing.

Correct. Liana has to know that Xander currently has it in his possession. If he gives it to Evvie or Tiffany, then he doesn't have it and, thus, the question would be "no".

Oh, I would LOVE to see that question get asked and Xander says No!!

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 2

All Xander would need to do is give Evvie his idol and not tell anyone else about it-and hope that she and Tiffany don’t let anyone in on it.  

ETA: never mind Xander blabbed on himself.  You ruined a great moment in Survivor history Xander!

Or maybe not?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1