Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E02: Week 2

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Peter…alpha male wannabe.   Another guy who is tone deaf and has anger issues.  Does he not realize just how terrible he looked getting so aggressive at musical chairs?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7

Michelle tells a guy that she can see his quiet confidence while in the background you can hear Peter and the other guy arguing away.

Guys named Peter don't show up too well on this show.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Absolutely loving Michelle so far. She's smart enough to seek out the quieter guys and ignore some of the more forward ones (so many other leads would have interrupted that conversation to go see the fight), and she gave Brandon so much shit for his cheesy lines. And she looks amazing.  

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 17

Jamie is one of the few saying he also has to determine if she is right for him.  Talking head guy didn’t like Jamie not being grateful for the date card, but I think it makes sense.  

• Love 11

Oh oh Jamie gets the one on one with Michelle and disses it.

Soon there will be the wrong reasons conversations with a jury proclaiming Jamie here for the wrong reason. And then someone will be the tattle tale. Peter would be the perfect tattler except he's probably going to be a wrong reasons accusee.

Peter is delusional, too, thinking he's a .front runner. You need to collect.a.few roses before you can say that.

• Love 1

Jamie is quite impressed with himself talking about his travels and needing to live on the edge and wanting to check out Michelle to see if he can hang with HER! Also he has a punchable wrinkly face and I told her to send her home last week.  
Lol at Peter saying his behavior is out of character when he does this the second night. He’s gonna be bald in two years time. He needs to go too.  
Most of this guys don’t seem intelligent enough for Michelle or most people for that matter. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Kind of like that Jamie says he had to be sure too….though all the other stuff was red flaggish.  

im loving Michelle.  “Oh fudge.”  Hee hee 

del…from the previews and with what he’s said, I wonder that too. I’ve been dying to see a contestant say, “ no thanks, I’m out.”

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 4

Jamie was actually pretty good on the date. I can see why this date went to him.   Can you imagine Peter?

4 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

del…from the previews and with what he’s said, I wonder that too. I’ve been dying to see a contestant say, “ no thanks, I’m out.”

Back in Deanna’s season apparently Graham told her not to choose him or he would not accept the rose….wonder how many others were let go that way?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1

I have no issue with Jamie wanting to see if Michelle is right for him and his lifestyle. She gets to choose a partner that fits her life, but it should be a two way street and the guys should be able to choose her, too. Michelle deserves that rather than someone who just blindly worships at the altar of the Bachelorette, no matter who is in the role (looking at you, Blake!)

Then again, I also had no real problem with Thomas admitting he'd considered being the Bachelor last season - they all think it, he was just honest enough to say it when asked directly. 

A lot of the "drama" in the house, especially in the early episodes, is very silly. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I like Joe. Too bad he got off to kind of a bad start with Michelle.

I miss that one guy who would be an announcer with Chris Harrison. Mr. Willard? Who is this announcer guy?

He is a local sportscaster.    Fred Willard passed away a few months back.  

18 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I like Joe. Too bad he got off to kind of a bad start with Michelle.

I miss that one guy who would be an announcer with Chris Harrison. Mr. Willard? Who is this announcer guy?

Don’t know ho this announcer guy is. Two of them would have been better.

Fred Williams passed away in May 2020. He was one of the funniest people out there.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 2

Michelle seems very very aware of Joe. I'm guessing he was a big deal back in Minnesota when they were in high school, with those eyes and his basketball skills and maybe she had a crush on him from afar. I feel like she's almost a little starstruck around him. 

So far, he seems cool and is good looking, so I get it. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Much like Chicago, Minneapolis is apparently a teeny tiny town. 

Well, everyone in Chicago knows everyone else so Minneapolis is probably even more like that since it's even smaller than Chicago.

Did dude just say he thinks Michelle took what he said, well? Because yeah, not so much. Dude you basically just told her a bunch of the guys and even people away from the show think she's a liar who is faking being the Bachelorette because she already has a relationship with one of the contestants. Like really?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

I was only have watching, but who is Jamie actually tattling on? His the one who brought it up and no one else else seems to be giving it any life.

2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Did dude just say he thinks Michelle took what he said, well? Because yeah, not so much. Dude you basically just told her a bunch of the guys and even people away from the show thinks she's a liar who is faking being the Bachelorette because she already has a relationship with one of the contestants. Like really?

He thinks she took it well?   He is clearly trying to run down the competition so he is her only choice.  None of the other guys were questioning about Joe.   But one thing does occur to me… I didn’t get the impression that her and Joe had actually met in person based on their fir st meeting at the limo.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

I really like Rodney.  He’s not the normal bachelor type but he seems really cute.  She seems to like him.  

Rodney seems really funny, I like him too. 

Jamie is being super sneaky now, bringing this up and acting like anyone other than him thinks this is a big deal. All the other guys literally told him to drop it, and he tells her they're all talking about it and bothered by it. Slimy. 

• Love 13

I thought Jaime was smarmy when he got the date card, but redeemed himself on the date. However, that shit he pulled at the cocktail party was unforgivable. I feel terrible that Michelle now has to question whether the guys trust her, when apparently none of them were talking about this at all. She handled it great, though, by telling the guys the truth and opening herself up to their questions. I'm really loving her as the Bachelorette so far, and I hope she's able to see Jaime for the snake he is soon.

• Love 20