Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E03: Britney Night

• Start Topic

I missed the beginning! Was fixing dinner and didn't realize what time it was. Tuned in just in time to catch Amanda's scores. Will have to find her dance later (tried Facebook but it's still being cranky and won't search).

I almost can't wait to see what Tyra's next outfit is gonna be. Please don't let it involve a snake.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I missed the beginning! Was fixing dinner and didn't realize what time it was. Tuned in just in time to catch Amanda's scores. Will have to find her dance later (tried Facebook but it's still being cranky and won't search).

I almost can't wait to see what Tyra's next outfit is gonna be. Please don't let it involve a snake.

Sad you missed Tyra’s OTT strut on to the set in her jailbait costume.  It was a lot.

• Love 3

Slightly off topic, and I don’t know if this was a national commercial, but there’s a Princess Diana MUSICAL??? That seems like a terrible idea. 

To make an on-topic comment, I’m going to submit a prediction that Christine’s going home tonight. She seems…fine? But not that exciting and do people know who she is? Because I do not.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It might be on You Tube. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Sad you missed Tyra’s OTT strut on to the set in her jailbait costume.  It was a lot.

I might just watch the first 10 minutes on demand tomorrow.

1 minute ago, kitcloudkicker said:

Slightly off topic, and I don’t know if this was a national commercial, but there’s a Princess Diana MUSICAL??? That seems like a terrible idea. 

Yeah, I've been seeing ads for the Diana musical a lot. Don't know if it's national ad (I'm in the NYC broadcast area) but there's a filmed performance on Netflix. I just googled it, and the first thing that comes up is The Guardian's headline: "Netflix's Diana: The Musical is the year's most hysterically awful hate-watch"

1 minute ago, kitcloudkicker said:

To make an on-topic comment, I’m going to submit a prediction that Christine’s going home tonight. She seems…fine? But not that exciting and do people know who she is? Because I do not.

When I read your comment my first thought was "which one is she" and she was actually on my screen at the time. Guess that proves your point.

OMG Jenna, tone down the screeching, please.

Just now, Koalagirl said:

It might be on You Tube. 

Ooh, I checked before I posted before and there wasn't anything there from tonight, but I just looked again and the opening is there. Will wait for the next commercial.

• Love 3

It is funny seeing the difference between JoJo’s talking heads with the bling and bows and her much more mature look dancing.  Her and Jenna dance well together.  Very, very well.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 15
Just now, DEL901 said:

It is funny seeing the difference between JoJo’s talking heads with the bling and bows and her much more mature look dancing.  Her and Jenna dance well together.  Very, very well.  

Their AT was cool. I liked that their skirts were angled on opposite sides. (Also that they weren't wearing the exact same dress.)

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Bliss said:

Is there a hunk of plastic or something on Tyra's midriff? Something weird is going on there...

looks like there's a skin-colored panel with black dots on it...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

Melora was so fun and I loved it!

I was so happy to see her get those scores after how nervous and stressed she was during the rehearsals. 

Mel C. geeking out over Britney is great, I love it. A Spice Girl dancing to Britney, teenage me would be having a total field day with this right now :D. 

• Love 3

I realize this is all produced that way, but man, they really cry over the mildest, softest of criticism. The judges will gush over them but give them one note - cut to a package where they’re sobbing about how hard they work. Ew. Looking at you, Melora and Mel C.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

His...not so much.

His suit looked more like a pair of pajamas. 

I really like Jimmie. I thought that dance was great and should've gotten a little higher score. Also, his family is lovely - what an adorable kid :). 

Those pink outfits they're wearing are blinding me, though :p. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

Jimmie makes me happy, to where I don’t care if he isn’t that great, I enjoy him.

Me too. I knew nothing of him before this (not a Country fan).

His little one is so freakin' cute!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

Those pink outfits they're wearing are blinding me, though :p. 

The background certainly didn't help, either. I texted my friend "are they trying to blind us?" right after they started.

• Love 3

Listen, I’ll say it, I’m liking Olivia. She seems to have grown up a lot, and is clearly taking this seriously. A lot of people who come in with that beauty/model/socialite background end up being so timid when they dance and she doesn’t do that, she’s going for it.

• Love 13
Just now, scenicbyway said:

The irony is that Olivia is a good dancer, she probably could’ve gotten a dancing scholarship.

Yeah, I think she’s pretty good, but I wouldn’t throw her a single vote after the college admissions scandal.  And it wasn’t just on her parents, either…she is a pretty privileged little snot.

• Love 13

Man, Cody was REALLY into that :D. That was tough to do, but they did pull it off well enough, all things considered. I do wonder how this'll affect them staying on the show going forward, though. 

It's hilarious that they have wind machines in their rooms. 

• Love 6
Just now, ProfCrash said:

That was weird. I thought Cody was better and more comfortable then Cheryl. Her spacing was off and she just didn’t seem to be able to handle the weirdness well. 

My mom and sister noted that Cheryl looked kinda tired, which, given she's been sick lately, would no doubt explain that. 

• Love 7

I thought Tyra looks much better in the green…from a distance.  But close-up, she looks stupid as usual.  The cutouts on the stomach?  I don’t think they are actual cutouts, but flesh-colored panels.  The dress wrinkles and puckers oddly.  The blonde wig looks like a cheap shake-and-go.  Just no.

I think Cody danced really well, but I didn’t think the remote dance worked.  It was awkward as hell.  And Cheryl looks really winded, and sounded really winded on her Instagram earlier, too.  I don’t believe she’s feeling as great as she says.

• Love 5