Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E03: Britney Night

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, kitcloudkicker said:

Listen, I’ll say it, I’m liking Olivia. She seems to have grown up a lot, and is clearly taking this seriously. A lot of people who come in with that beauty/model/socialite background end up being so timid when they dance and she doesn’t do that, she’s going for it.

I liked her dance a lot. That birthday cake looked good, too. 

1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I thought Tyra looks much better in the green…from a distance.  But close-up, she looks stupid as usual.  The cutouts on the stomach?  I don’t think they are actual cutouts, but flesh-colored panels.  The dress wrinkles and puckers oddly.  The blonde wig looks like a cheap shake-and-go.  Just no.

Yeah, the more I look at it the worse it gets. And yet it's still one of her better outfits...

• Love 5

"Your mommy is watching." Seriously, Tyra? How old are we?

Just now, Annber03 said:

Also, my sister's laughing at Len being like, "Which was a sadness...". 

I gotta remember that line. Though I'm sure it sounds better in a British accent.

1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

Bruno falling out of his chair...

Carrie Ann has no room to talk. She has fallen out of her chair before.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Yeah, I wonder if she is still symptomatic. If she is and Cody isn’t and tests negative, next week could be intereting.

She said on her IG that she has lost her sense of smell and taste.  She also sounded a little breathless while speaking.  I hope she feels better soon.

• Love 3

Just realized I'm not a huge Britney fan... (some of her music is great...)

So much talent this season. Good thing, because I'm still missing Tom B and it would be so easy to not watch this show in protest.

Also - is it just me or are the costumes 'better' than usual? I'm talking the dancers. Tyra's the exception to this - although that green snakey thing is better than most of her previous garb. The fact that it's still fugly says a lot.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

"Your mommy is watching." Seriously, Tyra? How old are we?

I like how she keeps reminding us that all of this is live. 

I gotta remember that line. Though I'm sure it sounds better in a British accent.

As often tends to be the case with most things one says :p. 

6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I think Bruno's extra point there was for the open shirt...

I said to my mom afterward, "...did he even say a word about the dance itself, or...?" :p. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kitcloudkicker said:

To make an on-topic comment, I’m going to submit a prediction that Christine’s going home tonight. She seems…fine? But not that exciting and do people know who she is? Because I do not.

I did it! The winner is me! ;P

• LOL 6
Just now, Rightside said:

I'm getting sick of Oliva whats her name being on this show for cheating. 

The complete opposite of Suni being on for earning an Olympic gold metal.

I actually agree with you.  I throw votes to everyone, in varying amounts, but I won’t give her one single vote, and I didn’t vote for Christine, either.

• Love 4

Why did the judges keep talking like it was mid-season when this is only the third episode of a fifteen-contestant season?

Britney was 17 when she made the ..Baby One More Time video and 20 when she did the video for I'm a Slave 4 U. Tyra is neither of those ages, doesn't have the body for those ages, and she clearly wanted to recapture a youth that wasn't hers and be a video vixen. At least Tyra wearing the green outfit with the snake meant Suni didn't have to.

Iman talking about his family cracked me up. "No one [in my family] is dead or in jail. We good!" And Tyra, Bryan Austin Green said the first thing he could think of not to get in trouble with Sharna, he didn't actually have a picture of you on his wall when he was growing up. Stop preening like you're so proud of yourself.

Olivia Jade looks so much like her mother it's actually kind of distracting to me. I hate to admit it but that was a good dance. But again, not a good look for her song-of-the-week to be "...[but would you] Hold It Against Me." Was that Aunt Becky in the audience?

The fact that Cheryl has a wind machine in her living room makes me laugh. They did well under the circumstances just like Len said, but I'm confused on what exactly the Covid rules are considering I'm pretty sure I saw Val swipe Sasha's drink of whatever from the side tables and drink from it. But I had to laugh at Val camera-hogging behind Tyra when she was doing one of her host spiels. Heh.

Where was Derek? Tyra said he was sitting this one out out of an abundance of caution, is he okay?

I'm sorry, Christine, but I still don't know you or why you're famous. Oops. And now you're eliminated.

I kind of loved The Miz tonight. :)

But most importantly, I hope Britney was watching, or that someone told her about the show, and I hope the tribute tonight made her smile and made her realize just how many people love her and grew up on her music. After thirteen years, she finally has some good things to smile about.

• Love 5

That was a rough bottom two, because I think there are others who should have been there instead of Christine and Kenya (for example, BAG....Olivia....Jimmie....Matt...), but I figured that Christine would be an early boot due to lack of votes, and whoever she ended up going against for this week. I'm glad Kenya is saved, but her being in bottom two worries me about her chances of making it far.

So Kenya could easily get back in bottom two next week, but I think if she's next to one of the weaker men (Jimmie, Iman, Matt, or BAG), she could end up staying again.

The dances this week were fairly good. Now, the show did a lot to accommodate for Cody/Cheryl, but that's not their fault AND I think Cody did a pretty great job with the jazz routine, even having to battle through COVID and doing it virtually (it's a miracle they were able to mostly sync up their music). I found the judges...a little harsh, seeing as it's not THEIR fault and their dance, overall, WAS better than some of the others of the night. Yes, we get it, they did it virtually and it makes it harder to judge. But Cody had MUCH better movement than BAG and he got a lower score, all because the show wanted Cody for Britney Night and gave them permission to continue on?

But maybe my upset is more due to how HIGH the scores were tonight that Cody/Cheryl being the lowest scoring was baffling. 

Urg, I HATE how Olivia is not a bad dancer and she's likely to get to the semi-finals, at least. I had to fast forward through her package at a point because I was going to throw up at the whole "Nobody KNOWS me and I'm SO AFRAID TO BE VULNERABLE! People have been SO MEAN AND NEGATIVE." Well, that's what you get for having shitty parents, Olivia Jade. But maybe tell your mother to not get back in the world of acting less than a year after her release from prison, because the hate will only ramp up from here. 

Plus, this isn't JUST Olivia's redemption. From how badly Val has been doing with his partners in the last few years, it's almost a redemption for Val as well.

Some improvements from different couples were made this week, including from Iman and Christine. 

The Miz improved greatly AND had my favourite dance of the night. 

BAG...moved better this time around. I'm guessing Sharna read the criticisms about him being a prop last week and changed that quickly. I still would rather he go next week so we don't lose actually talented celebs.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Where was Derek? Tyra said he was sitting this one out out of an abundance of caution, is he okay?

He apparently had a “COVID exposure but has been testing negative.” I guess his Vegas show was also canceled last night. I’m a little surprised he hasn’t put any sort of statement out since it’s been announced now and he’s usually pretty active on social media. All speculation, I wonder if one of his dancers from his show tested positive? Or I think he’s doing meet and greets, it would suck if it were one of those.

• Useful 3

I will have to add, the cast doing a group hug on the LIVE SHOW, on camera? With Cody/Cheryl literally being at home due to COVID? I know they've all been interacting off the show anyway, but having them hug each other on camera is such a BAD LOOK. 

• Love 8

Tyra, the Britney schoolgirl outfit isn’t a tribute, it’s just tacky.  And sad. And tacky. And ridiculous. And tacky. And unflattering. And tacky. And inappropriate. And tacky.  And ugly.   But mostly really tacky. 

ETA:  and then the green dress and snake shows up to say “Tacky? Hold my beer. I’ll give you the real tacky.”

Edited by Iguana
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I will have to add, the cast doing a group hug on the LIVE SHOW, on camera? With Cody/Cheryl literally being at home due to COVID? I know they've all been interacting off the show anyway, but having them hug each other on camera is such a BAD LOOK. 

And I'm 99% sure during one of the bumper scenes I saw Val swipe Sasha's drink of whatever from the side tables and drink from it. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, the show did a lot to accommodate for Cody/Cheryl, but that's not their fault AND I think Cody did a pretty great job with the jazz routine, even having to battle through COVID and doing it virtually (it's a miracle they were able to mostly sync up their music). I found the judges...a little harsh, seeing as it's not THEIR fault and their dance, overall, WAS better than some of the others of the night. Yes, we get it, they did it virtually and it makes it harder to judge. But Cody had MUCH better movement than BAG and he got a lower score, all because the show wanted Cody for Britney Night and gave them permission to continue

Maybe it’s because I hated the format so much but I thought Cody’s scores were fair. Sure his movement was better than BAG, but this is exactly the dance style he’s trained in and did professionally - he was a backup dancer for Katy Perry and some others doing exactly this. So you’ve gotta be harder on him to start and then the synchronization was just impossible to achieve (understandably) but just made it so bad to watch. 

This is not a defense of BAG, as he was also very bad (I felt over-scored) and can go away any time.

• Love 5

I actually didn't mind Tyra cosplaying Britney in the first outfit.  At least it followed the natural lines of her body and didn't appear stiff and unmovable like the other atrocities she's been wearing lately.  Linebacker shoulders and steel cage corsets don't do her any favors.

I had to laugh when Bruno (I think it was Bruno) was complimenting Jojo on being able to magically find the camera.   She's clearly learning from the best,  Jenna has been a camera pig since her days on SYTYCD.  Honestly they're both too "look at me" for me to enjoy but the TPTB clearly love Jenna so I'm resigned to them sticking around until the end, if not winning.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Rightside said:

I'm getting sick of Oliva whats her name being on this show for cheating. 

The complete opposite of Suni being on for earning an Olympic gold metal.

Right, as the mom of a high school student who is working his butt off to get into a good college, I have no sympathy for her. I don’t care how good she is. She needs to go, along with BAG. I could care less about 90210 or his relationship with Sharna. He sucks!

Christine and Kenya were done dirty. They were way better than all the men.

• Love 12

I thought this was a great episode! Everyone left is a decent dancer. The Britney theme was refreshing and it seems like all of the couples were really invested.

Surprise of the night for me was Melora! I did not see that sass coming! She pitched it just right for a Britney cha cha, better than Amanda, who I thought was too smiley. Melora also had solid technique, much more grounded than I was expecting for someone with a ballet background.

Shoutout to Jenna, Emma, and Witney for some cool tricks in their dances.

Edited by calipiano81
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, CraftyHazel said:

BAG was better this week, but he’s still not really good.  Melora was so fun and I loved it!

It seems so obvious that BAG does not want to be there and is doing this basically for the sake of his relationship with Sharna. All of their talking heads and dances seem so forced.

Melora looked amazing tonight, her dance was actually one of my favorites. She's the opposite of BAG, she is seriously trying to do well and looks like she is enjoying herself during every dance. 

Poor Cody, it really is just terrible luck that he ended up getting COVID and missing Britney night. He is a Britney super fan. Im worried that if he can't be back by next week he may be in trouble. That would make me so sad for him if he didn't even really get a chance to learn and grow and show his talent. 

I get the hate for Olivia Jade but there are celebrities that have done much worse and have clawed their way back into the limelight. 

I loved The Miz, he's a really hard worker and is clearly going to give this his all. Their dance had a lot of tricks in it though, I want to see more dancing. 

Suni was not good, shes still super stiff. I get the dance and song are suggestive but she is starting to look a bit like a mannequin out there. 

• Love 5

Trya...uh, Jabba the Hutt called and he wants you back. 

I have no problem with Tyra wearing outfits that are out there, well, I do since this show isn't about her, but if she must can't she at least find something flattering? 

I guess I can no longer call myself a Brittany semi virgin. I say semi, because I had heard "oops, I did it again." But beyond that she really isn't a performer in which I have any interest, so an evening of Brittany songs did nothing to thrill me in any way. Plus hearing every single contestant rant and rave about her being their favorite...really? I know they have to do that...next week we get to hear about how much they all LOVE Disney. sigh. 

My daughter went to HS with Amanda Klootz's late husband, so I let her know that she was on this season. She is very good, though the judges don't seem to love her, and i have to admit Olivia Jade is good also. it would have been much more satisfying to have had her stink up the joint, and get booted early. But she is putting in the work, so you go girl...maybe she'll learn something about the rewards of actually doing your own work.

That Miz guy is really cute, I have to say. And right after watching DWTS, i watched Coal Miner's Daughter on TCM, and they had Jimmie, the CW singer commentating on the movie. He is very well spoken. 

So, it's still too early for me to have a dog in this race, but being a major "The Office" fan, I have to like Melora and hope she does well. Tonight she was terrific. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, kitcloudkicker said:

Maybe it’s because I hated the format so much but I thought Cody’s scores were fair. Sure his movement was better than BAG, but this is exactly the dance style he’s trained in and did professionally - he was a backup dancer for Katy Perry and some others doing exactly this. So you’ve gotta be harder on him to start and then the synchronization was just impossible to achieve (understandably) but just made it so bad to watch. 

This is not a defense of BAG, as he was also very bad (I felt over-scored) and can go away any time.

I agree about Cody. I like him and it's unfortunate that he and Cheryl have covid but that did not work for me. They weren't in synch, their energy levels were wildly different and because of their camera setups, they weren't level which made every issue glaring. This did not work. And that was for a jazz number which you can really do apart. Cody only tested positive last Thursday which means he won't hit two weeks until after the next show. What the hell are they going to do for that? Socially distanced foxtrot? They should have eliminated Cody and invited him to return next season. Now it feels like if this gets them eliminated, there's no way to bring him back. When they were eliminating people, I forgot about them completely because they weren't on screen. It doesn't work.

If you're going to have a Britney night, play her songs. Don't let those singers butcher them. Also, Outrageous? The only song in her catalogue written by convicted sex offender R Kelly? We couldn't have picked any other bop? As Cody said, she has nine albums worth.

I loved Jojo and Jenna. I thought they popped right off the screen. Melora broke through something mentally and really performed here. I hope she can carry this forward because she's got so much potential. Mel C was great once again. Kenya was wonderful and I hated to see her in the bottom after such a strong dance.

I hate the critique that Amanda is too clean and perfect. She was a Rockette, of course that's how she moves. She isn't lighting me on fire but there are so many weaker dancers out there.

Olivia Jade is trying and getting good. I'm never going to be a fan but I was expecting Kim Kardashian levels of effort so at the very least she's being a good partner and is game.

Suni wasn't good and it's not that it's a suggestive song. She hasn't been good yet.

I honestly don't really care about the guys who aren't Cody and I only really care about him because of his circumstances. They're all putting in effort and they're all okay but not great at this point. Maybe one of them will break out of the crowd but it's hard to say who. That will likely come down more to the partnership, good choreography and having a "moment" at the right time. Lindsay is probably the strongest choreographer of Lindsay/Witney/Daniella/Sharna/Emma but I think the Miz has the most potential to connect with the audience so we will see how this turns out. The only thing I'm certain of is that it won't be Brian and Sharna. They tried to have their moment with the Van Gogh/our song and the judges shat all over it.

• Love 8

I thought that the quarantine rules for people who are positive was that they were good to go once they were asymptomatic and had a negative test. The 10-14 days was for people who had been exposed but not tested positive because that is the time frame that the illness could appear.

At least, those are the rules that our schools are following. So the duration of quarantine can be shorter for someone who has tested positive if they are not symptomatic. We had a family member who was sick with COVID and they actually were hoping that their kid would test positive while remaining asymptomatic because his quarantine time would have been far shorter then what it ended up being.

I am thinking that Cody looked like he was feeling fine. He had his normal energy level and has only said he had mild symptoms. He could very well test negative soon. If he does and he is asymptomatic, he might be able to return to LA and work with a sub. Cheryl looked like she was still feeling really lethargic and not 100%. I would be surprised if she was back next week.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

I thought that the quarantine rules for people who are positive was that they were good to go once they were asymptomatic and had a negative test. The 10-14 days was for people who had been exposed but not tested positive because that is the time frame that the illness could appear.

I think, when you test positive, you still have to isolate for at least 10 days, regardless if you get a negative test before the 10 days are up or not. And Cheryl also has symptoms (at least not being able to taste/smell, which I THINK would count as symptomatic) so she'd still need to test negative before they allow her to dance in the studio. 

Cody did start isolating on Sunday, once Cheryl got her positive test, but with him not testing positive until Wednesday or Thursday, I'm not sure whether his 10 days started last Sunday or started when he got the positive test.

Either way, it's completely up in the air on whether Cody/Cheryl will be able to come back and dance next week. I doubt we'll know anything until the weekend, at best. But that still means that Cody/Cheryl will not have danced with each other in person until the weekend, if Cody tests negative AND is cleared to fly. And even if Cody has to dance with a substitute, he still needs to get back to LA first, and I don't think he can feasibly do that until at LEAST Friday, maybe Saturday.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, when you test positive, you still have to isolate for at least 10 days, regardless if you get a negative test before the 10 days are up or not. And Cheryl also has symptoms (at least not being able to taste/smell, which I THINK would count as symptomatic) so she'd still need to test negative before they allow her to dance in the studio. 

Cody did start isolating on Sunday, once Cheryl got her positive test, but with him not testing positive until Wednesday or Thursday, I'm not sure whether his 10 days started last Sunday or started when he got the positive test.

Either way, it's completely up in the air on whether Cody/Cheryl will be able to come back and dance next week. I doubt we'll know anything until the weekend, at best. But that still means that Cody/Cheryl will not have danced with each other in person until the weekend, if Cody tests negative AND is cleared to fly. And even if Cody has to dance with a substitute, he still needs to get back to LA first, and I don't think he can feasibly do that until at LEAST Friday, maybe Saturday.

Loss of smell/taste is a long COVID issue that is known, I don't think it is considered a symptom. There are people who took a year to get that back. I think they are looking more for cough, fever and issues along those lines.

It will be a pain for both of them. Cody looks like he did fine learning choreography virtually, although it is not ideal. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ProfCrash said:

Loss of smell/taste is a long COVID issue that is known, I don't think it is considered a symptom. There are people who took a year to get that back. I think they are looking more for cough, fever and issues along those lines.

True. It also depends if Cheryl has other symptoms. With how she said she got tested because she felt under the weather, it's possible that she could be symptomatic, besides the loss of taste/smell. But she may not disclose that to people right now. 

Regardless, we're heading into week three where Cody may not be in the studio to dance, which is REALLY pushing it. He'd likely be back with Cheryl the week after, but that would mean they would have not danced in studio for almost a full month. Cody got lucky that the show not just accommodated for both of them, but gave them jazz, which is very easy to do together while in separate places. Contemporary would be the only other dance where they could still do it virtually, and maybe hip hop if they brought that back; other dances simply wouldn't work, I don't think (feel free to correct me if I'm missing any). 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, nickp1991 said:

jenna and jojo are gonna win

1. I was thinking the same thing. Right now it looks like they will. But things can turn on a dime. It wouldn't be undeserved if they do. 

2. Cody & Cheryl did well with their awkward restrictions. We will be seeing a lot of this kind of work-around, in all walks of life, since it seems Covid is here to stay. 

3. Who cares what Tyra wears. It was funny once, then it got old. Much as I like Tom & Erin, having only one host and no banter tightens up the show. 

Edited by TVMovieBuff
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, CraftyHazel said:

But close-up, she looks stupid as usual.  The cutouts on the stomach?  I don’t think they are actual cutouts, but flesh-colored panels.  The dress wrinkles and puckers oddly.  The blonde wig looks like a cheap shake-and-go.  Just no.

RuPaul needs to have some of his contestants teach Tyra how to dress, do her hair and her makeup.  She is just a gigantic OH.HELL.NO in every way.  

I'm just so glad Tom B. got out of this mess of a show.  Who's next, a night devoted to the songs of Slim Whitman?  

Edited by SnapHappy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I said earlier that Melora was my biggest surprise, but I want to add Olivia to that as well. For someone who doesn't have a dance/performing background, she looked so sharp and polished. Credit to Val for that and for his lovely choreography on that tango.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TVMovieBuff said:

Much as I like Tom & Erin, having only one host and no banter tightens up the show. 

Who wants a tight show?

If there are 15 dances, each being 2 minutes, that takes 30 minutes max (sometimes, I watch this show by fast-forwarding through all the 'junk')... so there's basically an hour and a half of stuff bundling the show together. There used to be a reason to listen to the host (when it was Tom). I LIKE banter! I LIKE Tom's adlibs. I LIKE the loose segments that make the show relatable to us not-a-star-just-a-commoner type.

Instead, we're exposed to the constant eye-damaging fugly outlandish outfits and strutting, and ear-damaging "We're LIIIIIIIVE!!!!" or the affected (is there a better word?) way she pronounces the number to text to vote... and the over-emphasized "t" pronunciation (nighT, voTe, eTc.)

I'm not a Tyra hater - she's probably a fine woman, and I give her kudos for her accomplishments - she's simply wrong for this role. She'd be perfect for the Masked Singer (I don't watch it). TPTB made a huge mistake firing Tom B. JMO.

• Love 15

Note to JoJo Siwa:

You are now 18 years old.  It is time to lose the bow.  Mercifully, you are not wearing it in the dances, but it is there in the talking heads.  It makes you look like you are 12 years old.

You are transitioning to a young woman, one who can do some pretty mature dancing.  I know the bow has been your signature look, but how long do you want to look like a child?  This is your opportunity to show what you can do as a young woman who has the talent to be on DWTS, possibly even win it.  Use it well.

• Love 10

I'm no expert, but to me, Amanda Koots, Jojo Siwa, Olivia Jade and Suni Lee all look like pros. And the judges' nitpicking just seems like an excuse not to give them 10s this early. I don't see how any of them can improve.

Mel C is really good too, but she gives terrible face. She had some of the oddest expressions during her tango.

For me, Iman and Brian were the worst. Iman just walked thru the steps and had terrible posture. BAG did more posing than actual steps. Either of them should have gone before Christine or Kenya. Both were a little stiff but had much more content and were much better dancers.

Melora did really well after all that crying but I think she's going to get lost in the middle of the pack.

I thought Jimmie was actually a really good dancer but the lifts were awkward. Don't make me agree with Carrie Ann!

The Miz had really good hip action, and Matt had quite a lot of content which he did OK with.

Personally I thought Jojo and Jenna's costumes were hideous. They looked like weird cut-out pajamas with matching slippers.

My favorite part though was Val vamping behind Tyra. He usually strikes me as humorless so it cracked me up to see him sort of photo bombing her.

And Sasha ripping his shirt open during the Stars on Tour announcement? No, Sasha. You are not hot. You have a weird face. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Note to JoJo Siwa:

You are now 18 years old.  It is time to lose the bow.  Mercifully, you are not wearing it in the dances, but it is there in the talking heads.  It makes you look like you are 12 years old.

You are transitioning to a young woman, one who can do some pretty mature dancing.  I know the bow has been your signature look, but how long do you want to look like a child?  This is your opportunity to show what you can do as a young woman who has the talent to be on DWTS, possibly even win it.  Use it well.

I thought she really looked good last night with the old school Hollywood glamour look.

Edited by boyznkatz
  • Love 6

I feel sorry for Cody and Cheryl, but if they can't dance in person next week then they need to be eliminated and invited back next season. I would have rather watched Christine for another week rather than watching some crappy jazzercise on zoom. Show and producers, you are starting to look ridiculous. Do the right thing.

Edited by boyznkatz
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Tyra’s first outfit was porn Pippi Longstocking.  The second one was Tyra, Queen of the Lizard People. 

When I got a good closeup of the snake, I felt like she just draped an amusement park game prize over her shoulder. How many bottles did she knock over to win that one?

• LOL 4
21 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Note to JoJo Siwa:

Eh, she’s grown up, but she’s still largely a Children’s entertainer. It’s like telling Shari Lewis to lose the sockpuppet, we all know the lamb’s not real. 

She does seem to be slowly expanding her style and dipping her toe into more adult things, but she likely makes most of her money still from 5-9 year olds. If she’s looking to up that age range, she seems to be doing it carefully. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, kitcloudkicker said:

Eh, she’s grown up, but she’s still largely a Children’s entertainer. It’s like telling Shari Lewis to lose the sockpuppet, we all know the lamb’s not real. 

She does seem to be slowly expanding her style and dipping her toe into more adult things, but she likely makes most of her money still from 5-9 year olds. If she’s looking to up that age range, she seems to be doing it carefully. 

Agree.  And she is still just 18

• Love 1