Type keyword(s) to search

S7.E08: September 14, 2021

JenE4
  • Start Topic

Back with the Joe and Riley police. Ok girls take them down! Should be more satisfying to watch after the real time effects on their pathetic following. I didn’t forget my popcorn and alcohol today 😁

• Love 2

To me, I don’t care about the preexisting relationship. What upset me were the derogatory comments he made about Natasha and that wasn’t brought up at all. This wasn’t satisfying especially with Demi running her unwanted commentary. Ugh!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 23

Despite looking absolutely shellshocked, at least these two rode in the same car to the airport.

Isn’t the ultimate goal of this show to get as many former franchise rejects as possible to get engaged to each other? And wouldn’t two such people who had a 2-month head start on their relationship be the most likely to get engaged at the end of this? I don’t think they’re breaking rules, they’re just most likely to fulfill the object of the show. And, yes, the people who leave the show engaged typically have more “clout” than the people who leave unmatched.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

So Joe and Kendall can lounge around on the beach and it's ok because they "broke up," so she can come back to Paradise.  This is such bullshit.

if that's an act, it's a long con. they broke up a year and a half ago.  

that would be awesome :)

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

if that's an act, it's a long con. they broke up a year and a half ago.  

that would be awesome :)

Oh I definitely think it's a long con because just because they "broke up" that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't have contact with each other.  They might have been physically apart, but that doesn't mean they were emotionally apart so I just don't see the difference between their relationship and Brendan/Pieper or Chris and whatshername. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Bye bye Demi, don’t let the van door hit you on the way out! I fully admit to cackling like a hyena when she looked so increasingly pissed at not getting a rose, she still can’t contemplate a man not being into her. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 7