Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: September 7, 2021

• Start Topic

I love that all of the non-VIPs are melting down that they’re not invited and that this party could “change everything.” 

Ok, so Chris and Alana are apparently 2 people that exist in Bachelor Family…but they could have feasibly pulled two randos off the street for all I know. But somehow these two also had a prior relationship and kissed immediately—but I feel like no one is going to care about them…unless they start talking about followers. Speaking of which, sweet justice that Brendan and Pieper are not “VIPs.” Though, I guess they just picked whomever is most likely to swap partners.

• Love 7

Chris just dumped Jessenia so fast.   She has to remember that last week, the women had the roses.  Of course he wooed  her, but now he has the rose and a woman he has previously been interested in. Let the tonsil hockey begin. 

Eta. Chris is a no name so he probably doesn’t have any followers to lose.   Brendan was top 4 and his name was thrown around for bachelor consideration.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7

Jeez, Maurissa is hysterical crying and saying she wants to go home for absolutely no reason! Can you imagine what dating her in the real life would be like if he wants to have a night out with the boys?! Good luck dealing with nonstop tragic calls and texts if she doesn’t hear from you every 3 minutes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

Demi is calling Mari mean and evil?! She’s the one who’s always insulting everyone and acting like she’s better than everyone. He took you to the Boom Boom Room?! Is that why the cameras show us you begging to go to the Boom Boom Room every time you talk—and Kenny keeps coming up with excuses to slip away from you?

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

Jessenia, who is wearing a long-sleeved shirt, looks at Alana wearing a bikini top and wrap skirt and snarls, “Why is she wearing a gown?! It’s hot out!” That just made me laugh that she’s trying so hard to hate any and every random thing about this girl. Oh, jeez, Chris didn’t really need to make a big proclamation that everyone will be mad, but I’m following my heart! Okay… Becca and Joe’s re-enactment was pretty funny.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

So, Becca, Aaron and Thomas are going to the party?  And the preview showed Becca and Thomas kissing?   Is Aaron going to have another meltdown?

No, I’m sure he’ll react in a completely mature, non-ragey, definitely not an incel manner.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Everyone is all mad about Chris and Alana that they forgot they were already mad at Brendan and Pieper?! I though the previews had the gang yelling at the latter pair to leave Paradise, but it seems that it’s the former couple? Alana and Chris are all about followers, too? Perhaps they’re going to revolt against both of these pre-established famewhore couples?

• Love 8

I wonder if Chris’s fatal mistake was outright asking Joe how he became so popular.  At least Brendan had a plan, as vile as it was.  Chris is too stupid to figure things out for himself.  I wonder if that question was part of why Joe is so pissed off.   

13 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

So Joe thinks it ok for his "ex" girlfriend to be there, but not ok for Chris and Alana to be there because they dated before?

They never made a plan to string someone along until the other arrived.  And Joe didn’t dump Serena.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
28 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Demi is calling Mari mean and evil?! She’s the one who’s always insulting everyone and acting like she’s better than everyone. He took you to the Boom Boom Room?! Is that why the cameras show us you begging to go to the Boom Boom Room every time you talk—and Kenny keeps coming up with excuses to slip away from you?

I guess Demi isn’t so fun after all.  Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Why do these people act like being with someone 24/7 on the beach doesn’t allow for getting to know someone? What else do you possibly have to do but talk to someone?!? All the lamenting that you don’t have a 1:1! If he wasn’t interested in getting to know you for the last 3 days “partnered” on the beach, that’s telling you all you need to know! Is this the whiniest group of sad sacks to ever hit paradise, or what?! These people are all far too insecure. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I am liking Riley. He may not be the handsomest in the land, but more importantly, inside, he’s got heart and soul which makes his attractiveness level soar upwards.

Also I just love Love LOVE the tropical themed blouse and drawstring pants Natasha wears. Beautiful. I want them! 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't remember but has a former Bachelorette or Bachelor ever been on BIP before Becca?  I would think it would be a step down to be on the show with the rejects.

Colton was on last season and dated Tia.  

• Useful 1

Aaron is such a jackass.  He doesn’t know what it means to be a gracious winner.   And Becca doesn’t know what a bullet she dodged.  Of course, Thomas isn’t much better, just smoother. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

End of night follower round up for last nights contestants on “how to self sabotage your master plan”…

Brendan is down approx 56,000 followers  Pieper is approaching a loss of 7,000   The big winner is Natasha who is up 183,000 and still rising fast 

FBD0370B-DF2A-48D2-8941-6A2139BF598E.jpeg

3175897E-3F82-44D9-8FC1-02A306D59935.jpeg

4182D065-C414-43B3-905F-80539B174319.jpeg

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9

So, Brendan wasn’t stupid enough to question the others on how to gain followers. Or make out with Pieper in front of Natasha, at least the first time.  He just spilled his guts to the camera.  Chris, on the other hand, didn’t just quiz the guys, he made out in front of Jessenia.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Eta. Chris is a no name so he probably doesn’t have any followers to lose.   Brendan was top 4 and his name was thrown around for bachelor consideration.  

Chris, as blatant as he was, didn't trash Jessenia on his way to Alana.  He spoke well of her even as he was about to stick his tongue down the new girl's throat.  That's why I don't think they'll face the same blowback.

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Looks Ike Chris and Alana go to the same BiP school as Brendan and Pieper. 

I can't believe there are two of these people back to back!  I do have to hand it to the editors. They totally fooled me into thinking all of these scenes were related to Brendan and Pieper.  Instead, it's about a whole new couple.

57 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Bunny boiler Demi makes an appearance.   And didn’t she invite HIM to the Boom Boom room?

It's hard to take her seriously when she's accusing Kenny of being an immature 40 year old when she keeps begging him to go to something called the "boom boom" room over and over again. 

• Love 12
Just now, dizzyd said:

Now why aren’t Brendan and Pieper getting the kick to the curb treatment? Are they more forgettable? 

I think maybe because the others on the beach didn’t actually hear their conversation about followers or just how mean they were. 

However, it was still he same type of dishonesty- coming on a dating show when you’re already dating someone.

Neither of these “men” are likeable.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Now why aren’t Brendan and Pieper getting the kick to the curb treatment? Are they more forgettable? 

All I can think off is that a) Natasha defended herself just fine, b) Chris, unlike Brendan, pissed off the guys with his questions about followers and c) the producers put the guys up to it since Chris is a nobody in Bachelor Nation snd Brendan was top 4. . 

eta. Good point Stats Queen. In US magazine I think it was…no one knew about the Brendon and Pieper followers discussion until last night’s episode aired.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 5

These people are so stupid to come here to date someone they already like.  Just date the person in real life.  Duh.  I mean in the end you might get better attention for striking up a romance post Bachelor.  Other couples do…better than looking like idiots.  It also shows this show needs a consistent presence like Chris.  It would feel less like a free for all.  I miss Chris.

• Love 7
Just now, Crashcourse said:

I thought the men gave out roses tonight?

Tonight is a loose concept on this show.  In the first 5 episodes they only gave out roses twice. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1