Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: September 7, 2021

• Start Topic

Looks like next week the mob will turn on Brendan and Pieper.  Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple.   Of course, people didn’t know the whole story about followers until the episode aired.  Wish there was a reunion show.

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 12

I don’t think 3 contestants can just up and decide to kick 2 other contestants off the show—but, damn, it worked! That was cold-blooded of Alana! Chris seemed content to leave with her and date in the real world, but she was pissed that she had to leave within 24 hours “because of him”—and wouldn’t even let him sit in the same car! Mind you, had she played it cool and not zeroed in on kissing him and not even letting Jessina talk to Chris at the party, then their cover wouldn’t have been blown and all would have assumed they made a new connection, so Alana was really the one who blew up their cover. And now Natasha is pissed that no one grabbed their pitchforks after Brendan on her behalf. Hmm.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I don’t think 3 contestants can just up and decide to kick 2 other contestants off the show—but, damn, it worked! That was cold-blooded of Alana! Chris seemed content to leave with her and date in the real world, but she was pissed that she had to leave within 24 hours “because of him”—and wouldn’t even let him sit in the same car! Mind you, had she played it cool and not zeroed in on kissing him and not even letting Jessina talk to Chris at the party, then their cover wouldn’t have been blown and all would have assumed they made a new connection, so Alana was really the one who blew up their cover. And now Natasha is pissed that no one grabbed their pitchforks after Brendan on her behalf. Hmm.

id be pissed too. brendan was insulting about natasha. same thing.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Alana took time off work, quarantined and only got a couple of hours at a party and when she gets to the beach, she gets frozen out because of Chris.  I get why she didn’t just want to run off and start dating.  She wanted fun on the beach, and improve her Bachelor Nation profile.  

8 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Looks like that will play out next week. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Yeah, I didn’t quite finish my thought with that Hmmm. Why is it that everyone rushed to Jessina’s “defense” but not Natasha’s? Is it because Jessina is more well-liked than Natasha? Is it because Brendan is one of the “established bros” on the island, and the guys didn’t have a similar comradery with the newer Chris? There’s definitely a reason why Chris and Alana were immediately thrown out of paradise and Brendan and Pieper got a pass for “committing the same crime.” Curious what that reason is.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Yeah, I didn’t quite finish my thought with that Hmmm. Why is it that everyone rushed to Jessina’s “defense” but not Natasha’s? Is it because Jessina is more well-liked than Natasha? Is it because Brendan is one of the “established bros” on the island, and the guys didn’t have a similar comradery with the newer Chris? There’s definitely a reason why Chris and Alana were immediately thrown out of paradise and Brendan and Pieper got a pass for “committing the same crime.” Curious what that reason is.

Because Brendan & Pieper's conversation about their followers, US Weekly, etc., along with Brendan's ugly comments about Natasha were only heard by the cameras, not the rest of the cast.

Whereas Chris made everyone, including Jessenia, believe she was "the one", that they were the strongest couple, but he stuck his tongue down Alana's throat the second she arrived.  

Brendan kept his desire for IG clout hidden, while Chris asked around.  Chris asked Joe how he became so popular, etc.

Brendan & Natasha hung out a lot, but Natasha kept saying that Brendan was moving "so slow".  Brendan even entertained some time with Demi, while "figuring some things out".  Chris, OTOH, was all over Jessenia from the second he met her, giving her the (false) impression he only had eyes for her.

Both Brendan & Chris, as well as Pieper & Alana, are horrible people, and all 4 should go home.  

Brendan & Pieper just kept their plan better hidden.  

Once Natasha, and the rest of the cast, sees the camera footage of Brendan & Pieper's discussion about their scheme, and the nastiness Brendan showed towards Natasha (it's not like she was going to find anyone else here....jerk), they'll be glad they gang up on them, which it looks like will happen next week.

So, people "now", only think that Brendan & Pieper just shared a better connection than Brendan & Natasha, which happens in Paradise.  Whereas they realize that Chris deliberately set out to hurt Jessenia, and Joe's pissed off that he'd do that to someone as sweet as Jessenia.  Once they all realize (next week) that Brendan actually did the same to Natasha, I hope we can be saying "buh bye" to Brendan & Pieper.  In separate cars, lol.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Once Natasha, and the rest of the cast, sees the camera footage of Brendan & Pieper's discussion about their scheme, and the nastiness Brendan showed towards Natasha (it's not like she was going to find anyone else here....jerk), they'll be glad they gang up on them, which it looks like will happen next week.

US magazine has posted a bunch of the cast and other Bachelor alumni trashing Brendan and Pieper confirming they had no idea of how vile they were.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

US magazine has posted a bunch of the cast and other Bachelor alumni trashing Brendan and Pieper confirming they had no idea of how vile they were.  

Interesting!  Yep, I think Brendan & Pieper just hid out on their daybed, talking amongst themselves, while the camera people shot from behind the trees.  They probably had no idea they were even being filmed or heard.  So the rest of the cast probably thought, well, it's bad for Natasha, but hey, they found a connection, so it's all fair.  

Both Brendan & Pieper's IG followers keep dropping by the minute.  That US Weekly article probably helped!  Ha!

• Love 3

This is why some of us were nervous about Maurissa.  Riley could be the nicest man, we really don't know.  None of us know.  Even if he is, and treats her very well, which seems to be the case, she's still having meltdowns because she's never dated before and she hopped into bed immediately.  He could have been a jerk though.  Even in the best case scenario she's STILL having meltdowns because she doesn't have enough experience with dating or casual dating.  And then there's Demi, a literal child trying to have a casual relationship with a 40 year old man.

Becca needs to remove herself from Bachelor Nation and see a therapist. She has really bad instincts with men.

I didn't like a 2 hour episode without anyone shitting on Pieper and Brendan.  I'm so sick with hatred over these people LOL.  I want them sent away and shunned!

Pieper has the nerve to call Chris "Scum"?  Gahh........ I hate these people.  Why are Chris and Alaina treated one way but everyone leaves Brendan and Pieper left alone?  It's such bullshit!

p.s. Michelle's Bachelorette preview commercial is such a JOY to watch.  That's some well produced shit and she looks.... INCREDIBLE

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 16

That pile on was some bullshit.

Chris is a whole-ass coward for leaving. I'm not saying it was cool to make out with Alayah, but this is one of the reasons why this show is so frustrating to watch. The rules keep changing depending on the couple. Unless Chris and Jessenia had a conversation about being exclusive, and he didn't honor that, then everyone is fair game. Either you're going to date around, and no one really does that unless they want blowback, or you're going to be exclusive.

And also, are we forgetting that Jessenia dumped Ivan for Chris because that's who she really wanted to see? So, why is the house erupting over typical BIP shenanigans, but Jessenia didn't get any smoke for dumping Ivan, and there's been nary a peep for Brendan and Pieper? The fuck is that about? I have my suspicions, but I'll keep them to myself.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, clubsauce said:

Seriously, who put Joe in charge of who stays or leaves? 

Me

Alana crying because she came here to get IG followers and Chris is saying they should leave.  Hahahahahhahahahahahahaahahah

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

I agree that part of the reason Chris and Alana were attacked while Brendan and Pieper weren't is because the full extent of the B/P shenanigans wasn't made clear until the episode aired.  A bigger part too, though, is that Chris was a much easier target than Brendan.  He's kind of soft-spoken, apparently has zero social awareness and is obviously non-confrontational (as his complete failure to check in with Jessenia while any of this was going down shows.)  I do not in any way condone his behavior, but the vitriol directed toward Chris tonight up to and including his "banishment" seemed like bunch of people ganging up on the weak kid on the playground.  How many of the other guys there would have actually left Paradise if Joe told them to? I think most of them would have told him to fuck off.   I'm all for Jessenia telling him off and the rest of the group shunning him in support of her if that's how they feel, but what went down seemed a little over the line.

@Sheenieb - sorry that a lot of my post seems redundant to yours (including the use of "shenanigans").  I was typing when you posted and had to lol when I read it.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 12

I don’t believe for a second Joe cares about people being on the  the island for the right reasons. I’m sure he was asked to take that role. I don’t really like the idea that people are terrible if they don’t stick with a person they knew for five days. I feel different about Brendan because he said some mean things about Natasha and because he used her to get a rose and wasn’t interested in dating anyone.

Demi is making a fool of herself begging Kenny for sex, she seems kind of unhinged. Didn’t like Becca complaining that she’s used to having lots of men fawning over her and they aren’t here. And I want rose ceremonies every week!

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Sheenieb said:

And also, are we forgetting that Jessenia dumped Ivan for Chris because that's who she really wanted to see? So, why is the house erupting over typical BIP shenanigans, but Jessenia didn't get any smoke for dumping Ivan, and there's been nary a peep for Brendan and Pieper? The fuck is that about? I have my suspicions, but I'll keep them to myself.

THIS! So it's OK for Jessenia to do it to Ivan but when Chris wants to date someone else he must leave immediately?

I am no fan of Alana but I thought it was mean of the group to ignore her/borderline shush her when she asked if they wanted her perspective. 

Demi needs some serious help. What happened to little Miss "I'm gonna steal everyone's man! Let's go to the BOOM BOOM ROOM!" It's uncomfortable to watch at this point. I wonder if this is the only way she knows how to get someone interested in her - offer them sex quickly, then wonder why it didn't work out. I don't even understand why she said that stuff about Mari, she's just so jealous and insecure. 

Edited by thejuicer
  • Love 13

This was a very unsatisfying episode.

Four hours this week and no rose ceremony.

Chris and Alana hounded off the beach, but nothing said to the far worse Brendan and Pieper. It’s true that at the time this was filmed, the contestants didn’t know the extent of the heist that Brendon and Pieper were pulling on this show, but they did know the rumors that Brendan and Pieper had a relationship.

Alana comes, goes straight for Chris, Chris immediately jilts Jessenia. How is that different than Pieper arriving, going straight for Brendan, and Brendan immediately jilting Natasha? Even without the others knowing the strategy that Brendan and Pieper were using?

I hope it is true that next week Brendan and Pieper get the same treatment.

Demi’s facade has completely cracked. Another one of the very many hypocrites. “But we had sex!” This from the woman whose whole shtick is that she’s a good-time only girl. Throwing her hair over her face and crying, while saying that she’s the most fun person there, doesn’t exactly prove her point.

I didn’t think Becca was anything special even as the Bachelorette, and I dislike  her throwing it around that in the Bachelor Nation hierarchy, she’s more important. “Does he like me just because of who I am?” You’re not exactly Queen Elizabeth, Becca.

I thought Riley went too far on his first date with Maurissa, but he did seem like a stand-up guy tonight.

Edited by Arkay
  • Love 12

I love how Alana was all over Chris for the cameras, but the moment she realized she'd have to leave the show, she went completely cold. "This isn't your car, Chris," is the new "bye, Felicia." I agree that if Chris and Alana deserved to be run out of Paradise, so did Brendan and Pieper. I think Brendan is actually worse because he's been consciously planning to deceive Natasha. With Chris I think it was more impulsive, and I do believe that he was attracted to Jessenia when he first met her, but when Alana showed up he realized he was more attracted to her. He just lacks any kind of self-control or social graces.

Demi offered Kenny sex, he turned it down, and then she offered it again the next day. Take a hint, Demi!

4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Jeez, Maurissa is hysterical crying and saying she wants to go home for absolutely no reason! Can you imagine what dating her in the real life would be like if he wants to have a night out with the boys?! Good luck dealing with nonstop tragic calls and texts if she doesn’t hear from you every 3 minutes.

I thought it was a huge red flag when she told Riley on their first date that she needs "a lot of reassurance." That's why I'm not convinced that Riley is a good guy. He knew she was extremely needy but instead of taking a step back he told her what she wanted to hear and had sex with her.

2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Didn’t like Becca complaining that she’s used to having lots of men fawning over her and they aren’t here.

The only time men fawned over her was when they were competing for screen time on the Bachelorette, and that was one of the worst groups of men, to boot. If any men fawned over her in real life, she wouldn't have had come on BIP.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

That's why I'm not convinced that Riley is a good guy. He knew she was extremely needy but instead of taking a step back he told her what she wanted to hear and had sex with her.

Riley's not responsible for managing Maurissa's insecurities if he's doing nothing to cause them. From what we've seen, he has been by her side since they had sex.  And he didn't mess around with anyone at the party away from Maurissa.  If he's honest with his intentions towards her, I don't think he's a bad guy for sleeping with her. Second guessing her stated desires to have sex with him would be worse, IMO; it'd be condescending to her own agency.

If Maurissa is going to freak out to this degree after sleeping with a man, it's on her to not sleep with him.  (And I did not expect this freak out from what she said about needing reassurance.  She seemed matter-of-fact about it when she said it.)

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Arkay said:

hope it is true that next week Brendan and Pieper get the same treatment.

It’s like they found the pitchforks and sharpened them up but wanted to practice on a smaller kill first. Neither Chris or Alana made it past the first night of their seasons. In the bachelor world they’re lesser. Easier to pick them off even though it’s essentially the same behavior. Target practice. 

As Joe said, there are a few rules to BIP . One of the unsaid rules is to make a small attempt to obscure your famewhoring. Blake’s antics from stagecoach seem like such simp’ler times. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I follow a lot of the guys from Brendan’s seasons they are definitely all bros. They all hang out with each other and visit each other’s hometowns.  They’ve been raking Noah over the coals.  He said he didn’t know about anything Brendan said at the time and doesn’t condone it  but is still a friend.  They are even going after Bennett ( calling him a giant string bean -ha) for not calling out Brendan enough.

i read the Jessenia and Chris knew each other before the show. Any truth? The plot thickens.

• Love 3

I feel like Becca was not brought on to find romance, but as a "senior counselor" like a dorm house mother. Since Chris Harrison is no longer there as a parental presence, it seems like she is playing a role.  She rushes to the girls who get dumped and calms them.  No guy there is at her relationship maturity level. Not sure about Tia, but she is also a "senior" in the relationship department also.

I hate how Bachelor/ette social media has made such a mess of this show.  Maybe it always was this business-like in prior years and the editing prevented us from seeing it?

And all these random comedians/singers as "hosts"?  Gah.

Edited by azprimadonna
added for clarity
  • Love 9

Even though the gang didn’t learn the full depths of Brendan and Pieper’s evil plan until Monday’s show aired, it does look like their day in the hot seat is coming next week….you know this show…they weren’t going to have two sets of fireworks in one episode.  

And below are this morning’s follower stats…the changes have slowed down but I am confident that next Tuesday’s public execution will ramp things up again. 

04399FB9-2417-4A07-B866-322721DE32AB.jpeg

80430097-FDF9-43A8-81AA-8D9C4B39CB84.jpeg

ECE90C8B-D8E4-41CB-AD20-C71F4EA21465.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t believe for a second Joe cares about people being on the  the island for the right reasons. I’m sure he was asked to take that role. I don’t really like the idea that people are terrible if they don’t stick with a person they knew for five days. I feel different about Brendan because he said some mean things about Natasha and because he used her to get a rose and wasn’t interested in dating anyone.

Demi is making a fool of herself begging Kenny for sex, she seems kind of unhinged. Didn’t like Becca complaining that she’s used to having lots of men fawning over her and they aren’t here. And I want rose ceremonies every week!

Yeah my thought process was she was the bachelorette , so did have men competing for her . I know none of these shows is super classy lol, but something about a former bachelorette in paradise is just off for me .

• Love 3

My take away from all the confusion of who's kissing who in front of who, who was kissing someone else in front of someone else last week is -- I can not stand Joe!  Who died and left him the boss, so that he could make blustering, spluttering speeches through the ugliest mouth in the world, telling other people they must leave his island?

To me, the worst part about all that was when Alana walked up and quietly asked if she could say something and was stopped and waved off  with a dismissive "You've fine, you're fine."  'Cus the men were talking and had no time for what a woman had to say.

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

To me, the worst part about all that was when Alana walked up and quietly asked if she could say something and was stopped and waved off  with a dismissive "You've fine, you're fine."  'Cus the men were talking and had no time for what a woman had to say.

Ya know, I had a hard time spotting what Alana did wrong.  She might have been a little mercenary, but nothing about her approach to BiP was much different from, say, Demi's. Jessinia said she was talking about followers at some point, but if anything she's just guilty of saying the quiet part out loud.

But after Brendan and Pieper, my moral outrage may need recalibrating.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, azprimadonna said:

I feel like Becca was not brought on to find romance, but as a "senior counselor" like a dorm house mother. Since Chris Harrison is no longer there as a parental presence, it seems like she is playing a role.  She rushes to the girls who get dumped and calms them.  No guy there is at her relationship maturity level.

That's why I called her Aunt Rose. 😄

• LOL 3

Down 70,000, down 8,000, up 235,000.   Wonder which is which.

And I just keep telling myself Chris got run out of town not just because he made out with another woman right in front of Jessenia, but mostly because he was so open about finding out how to grow his followers.   Brendan and Pieper thought they were being more discrete although they forgot about being on television and now all of bachelor nation hates them, especially those who were on the beach and are probably feeling doubly betrayed.     And I’ll have my popcorn ready for next Tuesday when the pitchforks are pointed at Brendan. 

CDB8F58D-9AA0-46B3-B3F9-689BB45BC936.jpeg

1DDA6BFD-1B2D-4194-936A-956D1B51EEB2.jpeg

A464E643-3CDD-4415-BB0A-E688FD05191E.jpeg

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

What exactly did Chris say to Joe about followers?  I'm so sad I missed this part.

According to one of the recappers (ew.com?) Apparently he was asking how Joe managed to get so popular, etc.  I think step 1 is not to get sent home night 1.  Step 2 is showing loyalty. For all his faults, Joe was loyal to Kendall and upfront with Serena. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

According to one of the recappers (ew.com?) Apparently he was asking how Joe managed to get so popular, etc.  I think step 1 is not to get sent home night 1.  Step 2 is showing loyalty. For all his faults, Joe was loyal to Kendall and upfront with Serena. 

Understood but Joe was popular from night one on his Bachelorette Season!  And he WAS kicked off night one! I don't even remember who the Bach was.  But I remember Joe!  He was very handsome and had this "aw shucks" quality and I think everyone liked that he owned/ran a grocery store?  So he was called Grocery Joe from there.  I think a bunch of women (me included ) were shocked that he was kicked off night one and immediately became curious about him.  He seemed like a very REAL guy from Chicago instead of an LA mactor.  

So Chris or other randoms are not going to be able to replicate that.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Understood but Joe was popular from night one on his Bachelorette Season!  And he WAS kicked off night one! I don't even remember who the Bach was. 

Funnily enough it was Becca’s season.

I think my main issue with Chris, Jessina, and Alana thing is that Chris shouldn’t have made out with Alana in front of everybody.  It’s totally fine to feel a bigger ‘spark’ with someone else. Jessina had the spark with Chris over Ivan.  But she didn’t maul Chris in front of Ivan.  Chris showed a lot of disrespect to her.  However as soon as someone literally said ‘BRB’ to me, any sort of a spark would of left my body immediately. 😂

Demi continues to infuriate and sadden me.  I feel that she needs a lot of therapy.  She desperately wants to be the manic-pixie fun girl but I think she has too much insecurity to pull it off.  She attacks when her ego gets bruised.  

So glad Natasha finally said something to the group when they were done eviscerating Chris for the same thing (much more actually) Brendan did.

ETA: that party resort was super creepy!  At one point, they showed a window that was papered over.  I’m sure they were just glad to be in AC.

Edited by LBS
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Understood but Joe was popular from night one on his Bachelorette Season!  And he WAS kicked off night one! I don't even remember who the Bach was.  But I remember Joe!  He was very handsome and had this "aw shucks" quality and I think everyone liked that he owned/ran a grocery store?  So he was called Grocery Joe from there.  I think a bunch of women (me included ) were shocked that he was kicked off night one and immediately became curious about him.  He seemed like a very REAL guy from Chicago instead of an LA mactor.  

So Chris or other randoms are not going to be able to replicate that.

LOL. I forgot Joe went home the first night too.  But you are right, he made a big impression, followed by a memorable BiP sting followed by DWTS.   And I agree, it will be unlikely to be repeated, probably because people like Chris will try to hard to duplicate his success. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I am kind of digging Becca and Joe as gossip buddies. 

Am I the only one who thinks there is more chemistry between Becca and Natasha than between her and any of the guys?  I have picked up some serious vibes there both last night and the night before.  They make a great couple!

• Love 4
14 hours ago, DEL901 said:

All I can think off is that a) Natasha defended herself just fine, b) Chris, unlike Brendan, pissed off the guys with his questions about followers and c) the producers put the guys up to it since Chris is a nobody in Bachelor Nation snd Brendan was top 4. . 

eta. Good point Stats Queen. In US magazine I think it was…no one knew about the Brendon and Pieper followers discussion until last night’s episode aired.  

I also think Chris is an easier target because he is weak--he was moping around looking tormented, making unnecessary florid speeches, and practically asking to be called out.  And Jessenia seems to have whipped her defenders into a frenzy--the whole thing felt like they were bullying Chris, especially when they left Brendan alone!

apologies for echoing others here--should have read through the thread first.

Edited by Alexander Pope
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I can not stand Joe!  Who died and left him the boss, so that he could make blustering, spluttering speeches through the ugliest mouth in the world, telling other people they must leave his island?

I’m glad not to be the only one who does not like the look of Joes mouth. I hate to be petty , but yuck! I sure wouldn’t want that coming at me for a kiss! 

• Love 1

I think Joe is gorgeous and would love his mouth coming at me lol! I’m glad we all have different tastes, otherwise we would only get one type on the bachelor shows. I like more manly looking guys rather than the guys that look like they hang out at salons getting pretty. 

I do miss the old style bachelor pad show where social media didn’t play a part. As a viewer I want to see stuff happening in front of me, not just references to SM accounts. I’m sure at least some people have to be looking for a relationship and not just followers. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

This show is so high school.  I watch how everyone reacts and it reminds me of teenagers.  Girls grouping to talk about their crush.  The men sitting at another table holding court.  Dating several different people that your friends have dated.  It is quite hilarious and sad at the same time.  

I wish this show would have something else for them to do.  Maybe have competitions or scavenger hunts.  Let the people win a date.  The date cards are so random.  I wish they had to work for the dates.  Plus when are they having another rose ceremony?  It is strange we have several episodes with no rose ceremony.  I really need to see some of these people dropped from the show.    

• Love 13

So, I do not understand what is wrong with having semi-established Bachelor Nation couples come on BiP.  BN loves love-story successes-  they are victories for the franchise.  Also, the canoodling and the drama is why we watch.

Sure, it sucks for Natasha and she handled it like a boss, but yeah, as Pieper said, it is a game.  Here on this forum it is categorized as a game show.  As others have pointed out, the franchise is so incestuous. (See, e.g., Blake H.)

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

This show is so high school.  I watch how everyone reacts and it reminds me of teenagers.  Girls grouping to talk about their crush.  The men sitting at another table holding court.  Dating several different people that your friends have dated.  It is quite hilarious and sad at the same time.  

I wish this show would have something else for them to do.  Maybe have competitions or scavenger hunts.  Let the people win a date.  The date cards are so random.  I wish they had to work for the dates.  Plus when are they having another rose ceremony?  It is strange we have several episodes with no rose ceremony.  I really need to see some of these people dropped from the show.    

They used to do more it seems, and they used to give more date cards to people actually already there.  I think it is a bit unfair the new people come in and get a date with whoever they want right away, while the others sit in boredom day after day.  And why not more dates?  I mean, how hard is it to pull together a cheap picnic lunch on the beach somewhere?  But all of that is exactly why they act like teenagers...they have nothing to do and therefore resort to those old behaviors.

And agreed about the rose ceremony.  I feel like the absence of Chris / host has made this show just a long day in the sun with nothing to break it up, such as the ceremonies, etc.

• Love 9

I usually like Joe, but I was taken aback by how much self- confidence he had to start demanding a guy leave the island and I found it pretty arrogant . The bottom line is , all this talk  from the contestants being mad about other contestants discussing followers and popularity and influencing blah blah is so stupid because every single person who goes on any of these bachelor shows is interested in that . Some are just stupid enough to bring it up to other people and that’s the only difference . So You’re telling me Joe or his little pack of bullies had no other motives for going to paradise than to find love ? That would be a lie . I don’t think what Chris did was the worst thing someone’s ever done on paradise . I think Brendan has come out as an absolute dick but Chris is far from the worst person to grace this show . 

Also , Becca with her  “ I’ve never not gotten a rose” and “ I’m not used to the possibility of being sent home “ dialogue … shut up . 

• Love 11