Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

LOL. I cut the sugar out too.

And the carbs

I've cut waaaaaay back on carbs, but in this case I would make an exception. 

Wait, what? Did Shawn just call Angela "the Queen"? Jesus fuck its going to be a long night. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hard to believe that this is even more boring than last week. TLC/Sharp picked up the film on the cutting room floor for Part 4.

Arguably for parts 1-3 too.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

What did you make? I want some! 🤤

We didn't bake today. Houseguest made some chocolate chip cookies and brownies the other day. We did a marathon food shop yesterday and were going to cook all day today but after shopping we were all tired out so we went out for a late lunch/early dinner at the restaurant my son chefs at then came home and drank a bottle of wine and watched "Chef!" (the old tv show with Lenny Henry). And today we just read and took naps all day. But tomorrow I'll make a batch of naans and maybe some cake. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There are working parents all over the world who make it work. Jesus, these people. There are these places, called day cares. There are people, called nannies. You do not have to rely strictly on your parents to provide child care.

But but but…. They have to PAY!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Excuse me, Yara's boob job was a medical emergency. What if she was in a plane crash or a car wreck and her boobs were too small to serve as an effective flotation device?

I don’t like how Gwen is giving her shit for making a choice regarding her own body. If she wants to change up her boobs, that’s her own decision. Not a topic for anyone else to weigh in on.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Excuse me, Yara's boob job was a medical emergency. What if she was in a plane crash or a car wreck and her boobs were too small to serve as an effective flotation device?

I don’t like how Gwen is giving her shit for making a choice regarding her own body. If she wants to change up her boobs, that’s her own decision. Not a topic for anyone else to weigh in on.

Gwen's son has a stripper obsession so of course Yara is going to have to fix her boobs!  She's trying to keep her man from straying (I think he will anyway, eventually, imho....).  But Gwen should wake up and see the obvious.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Andrei seems to really have a hate on for Jovi….I wonder what is going on there? 

He senses that Jovi is probably the only man on that stage who could best him in a bare knuckles bout. Andrei fancies himself an "alpha" and must assert dominance. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2