Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

For once, I am here on time. New bottle of wine.  Let's start this crawl towards Yawnsville.

P.S. I just realized that Kim's face reminds me of the time I stuffed an entire breakfast muffin into my mouth to impress a guy and then realized it had nowhere to go from there.  It was giant and I couldn't chew it or swallow it.  I didn't want to spit it out in front of him. Everyone at the table was looking at me like wtf. I ended up running to the bathroom to spit it out.     

Yeah, that's right, your girl is SUAVE!  (I was 16)

I just want you to know that this made me laugh so hard that if I was eating a muffin at the time I too would have had to run for it. DYING.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

If Usman manages to persuade Kim to do this crazy thing, GUARANTEED that once the adoption goes through he will vanish. Family emergency, nephew's hockey game, near fatal illness, earthquake, abduction by aliens. Something. She will never see his smarmy face again. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If Usman manages to persuade Kim to do this crazy thing, GUARANTEED that once the adoption goes through he will vanish. Family emergency, nephew's hockey game, near fatal illness, earthquake, abduction by aliens. Something. She will never see his smarmy face again. 

Alberta had a 5.8 earthquake a few days ago. Natural one too.

• Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

P.S. I just realized that Kim's face reminds me of the time I stuffed an entire breakfast muffin into my mouth to impress a guy and then realized it had nowhere to go from there.  It was giant and I couldn't chew it or swallow it.  I didn't want to spit it out in front of him. Everyone at the table was looking at me like wtf. I ended up running to the bathroom to spit it out.     

Yeah, that's right, your girl is SUAVE!  (I was 16)

Did it work? Did he dick you down?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Sigh. I slept thru Love During Lockup Live Chat, my fave hour of the week but here I am for this crap fest. When is this season over?

Sigh. Not soon enough. But hang in there. We'll get through this together. 

One thing I have learned in life is that someone who constantly trumpets about what a "great heart" they have? Usually doesn't. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 8

I need the snark, my friend is in ICU, all her organs are shutting down. Doctors have no clue as to why this is happening. She is on life support but rallying, she should have died but is starting to breathe on her own today. Please send positive vibes!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Hugs 12
  • Sad 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need the snark, my friend is in ICU, all her organs are shutting down. Doctors have no clue as to why this is happening. She is on life support but rallying, she should have died bu5 is starting to breathe on her own today. Please send positive vibes!

Consider it done. Sending good karma.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need the snark, my friend is in ICU, all her organs are shutting down. Doctors have no clue as to why this is happening. She is on life support but rallying, she should have died bu5 is starting to breathe on her own today. Please send positive vibes!

Positive vibes and hugs xx

• Hugs 2
  • Love 6