Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is such a selfish, childish, fuck stick. Don’t get why people expect Yara to just sit at home lazily in New Orleans and “help” people virtually or something. She has absolutely valid reasons to stay with her friends and family in Europe.

He's afraid she'll leave, unless he has her secured under the watchful eye of his meddling mother. 

Oh, hey, look everyone! Here comes the visit to the very expensive high end baby goods store! Counting down to the argument over the very expensive stroller in 3, 2....

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's afraid she'll leave, unless he has her secured under the watchful eye of his meddling mother. 

Oh, hey, look everyone! Here comes the visit to the very expensive high end baby goods store! Counting down to the argument over the very expensive stroller in 3, 2....

Isn't a visit to a place like this reserved for second wives?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey at least it's not a furniture store where they will not be buying a couch or axe throwing or smash room.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, Kimbelly, in for a penny, in for a pound. Usman keeps upping the stakes. He is running one of the best cons on this shit show.

Adoption doesn’t make sense….wasn’t he going on about passing on the blood etc?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

He doesn't know yet.   They had an interview, but nothing final.

He’s probably passed and they’ve known it for weeks now, but without that storyline, they’ve got nothing. Remember the days of the nursery rhyme singing?  

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

This woman and her Soulja boy uniform…Jesus 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wouldn't even mind this, if I could be assured that we'd be spared the antics of Libby's slag sisters and her cokehead brother. 

His family seems lovely. Would love to see more of them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kim is 51. She looks like SHIT. Her skin is the skin of a woman ten years older, at least. And that hair is a fucking crime. 

But she's such a fashion plate, that has to make up for the other stuff.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kim is 51. She looks like SHIT. Her skin is the skin of a woman ten years older, at least. And that hair is a fucking crime. 

She looks close to Angela's age who also pretends to be 50s.  My mom is 60 and looks younger then both of them.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She’s a year older than me, that fooking sobering

She is 17 years younger than me and I am MILES cuter. (Preen). 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Usman, do you have any kids that no one knows anything about?

Dollars to donuts this "nephew" is actually his child. 

• Mind Blown 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3