Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, OneGuy said:

Bilal is always in a "joking" mode.  He's such a goofball, that guy.

He does that thing I hate (OK, you know, everything). He says "Hey, I was just joking!". And then he does that "I apologize if you were offended, since you clearly have no sense of humor and don't get my hilarious jokes, so you must be some uptight hysterical humorless castrating bitch". 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And now he's straight up lying. "I've always wanted more children". Lying sack of shit. I see you, Bilal. You are lower than an earthworm. 

No no, as my Brother in Law once said to my husband, "you're lower than whale shit".

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Bile: We have up to 3 years to have children.

Also Bile: God knows that I want more children.

Genius Bile Conclusion: Therefore, I will delay trying to have any children until it's too late.  I'll talk about websites and business loans, like freelancers and my own generational wealth don't exist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Good Gawd Almighty! Will Christine just LEAVE already?? 

Jeebus PrEd.  Just what are you wearing to your sister's house??  You look kinda funny, dude.

THIS IS PRED's sister??  She seems so NORMAL!

She has a neck!! 

• LOL 4
Just now, magemaud said:

Back to Angela. How did she think going to Canada would HELP Billy unless she was donating her kidney! 

You never know, people go on vacations in foreign countries and come back missing a kidney.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Ok. This is off topic, but im hungry and bored. Who’s cooking turkey dinner.  

As much as we watch these shows , other than staged ones, we never see them celebrate a holiday. (Reinactments maybe) 

We are! We’ll name it Hank. 🦃 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Usman looks like he’s barely tolerating Kimbelly. He’s thinking about his next move and how he can get one step closer to the green card without this falling apart.

If he is such a superstar, he can get a visa to work/tour the US.

• Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

As much as we watch these shows , other than staged ones, we never see them celebrate a holiday. (Reinactments maybe) 

Did you forget Trish’s delicious Thanksgiving dinner with Mike and Natalie? 

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why the fell is the tell all 3 parts? There isn’t much to tell

Make sure you have lots of wine on hand, friends.Its going to be an ORDEAL.

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Back to Angela. How did she think going to Canada would HELP Billy unless she was donating her kidney! 

Just the sight of her smiling face and warm, nurturing presence will bring him happiness and cheer. You know our Angie. She lights up the room with her sunny presence. 

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

I'm not cooking. My son is off work so we might cook something together. My husband is making noises about cooking a turkey but I hate cooking turkey. Its a pain in the ass. I might make my famous short ribs or chicken corn chowder. I would actually like to go out this year. Since my dad died we don't do a big family thing. My mother is 94, she's happy with a turkey sandwich! So I don't really know yet what we'll do. What's everyone else doing? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Make sure you have lots of wine on hand, friends.Its going to be an ORDEAL.

Just the sight of her smiling face and warm, nurturing presence will bring him happiness and cheer. You know our Angie. She lights up the room with her sunny presence. 

I'm not cooking. My son is off work so we might cook something together. My husband is making noises about cooking a turkey but I hate cooking turkey. Its a pain in the ass. I might make my famous short ribs or chicken corn chowder. I would actually like to go out this year. Since my dad died we don't do a big family thing. My mother is 94, she's happy with a turkey sandwich! So I don't really know yet what we'll do. What's everyone else doing? 

Having a regular Thursday meal. If the weather is good, what about a barbecue?

• Applause 2
  • Love 3