Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I called it!  It’s not legal to have a Second wife In the US.  Kim’s proudly reading the contract to the Attorney and getting a cold splash of reality was just a treat from Production.  

Wonder if Userman will go forth with the Visa/marriage or will listen to Mama and marry the PYT and start having children.

Also, PYT was Not Having It that she’d be #2.  She knows she’s young and cute and doesn’t  have to settle. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Eme said:

It’s not legal to have a Second wife In the US.  Kim’s proudly reading the contract to the Attorney and getting a cold splash of reality was just a treat from Production.  

I still don’t understand why it’s necessary for Usman to marry a woman just so she can have his baby. Plenty of men  international Superstars have children with their Baby Mamas! 

3 hours ago, Eme said:

Also, PYT was Not Having It that she’d be #2.

She didn’t seem all that impressed with his musical stardom either. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

If they ever remake the movies “Big” or “The Truman Show” they can have Bilal play the same character from infancy through old age.  

Douchelalctimonious.

5 hours ago, Eme said:

I called it!  It’s not legal to have a Second wife In the US.  Kim’s proudly reading the contract to the Attorney and getting a cold splash of reality was just a treat from Production.  

Wonder if Userman will go forth with the Visa/marriage or will listen to Mama and marry the PYT and start having children.

Also, PYT was Not Having It that she’d be #2.  She knows she’s young and cute and doesn’t  have to settle. 

I figured, because stateside, wouldn’t it count as adultery or similar charges? I don’t know, just seems kinda taboo to me. I’m not an expert, FYI.

• Love 1

Didn't Usman;s first wife Lisa say she got married without divorcing Usman? She didn't feel her marriage was legal? If this is the case, whomever he marries next might already be #2? Goodbye visa.

• Mind Blown 2
9 hours ago, Meh said:

Didn't Usman;s first wife Lisa say she got married without divorcing Usman? She didn't feel her marriage was legal? If this is the case, whomever he marries next might already be #2? Goodbye visa.

She claims she never filed the Nigerian wedding paperwork in the US, so the wedding didn't "count" and she could get married again without a legal divorce. 

• Useful 3
On 11/13/2022 at 5:55 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I guarantee Angela is making money. She’s been on the show forever. Has an online presence. The longer you’ve been on the more they pay. They could actually be real. Angela can afford nicer clothes than me. This is where we are.

Def not real, they would match perfectly!

• Fire 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Greetings all! I don’t know how much longer I can deal with HEA. Imma need all new couples next season. I can’t take any more of these idiots….

Unfortunately, we may have to wait until January. 😔

Alright y’all, it’s been a rocky road this past week! Got sick on Wednesday and had to rest for a couple of days because of the fear I would get shunned by the public because they think I have “COVID”. And no, I do not wear a lanyard to protect myself.

I rated last week’s episode a 5. Looking forward to some more “gobble gobble” this week. 🦃 😉 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

It is Grey Cup football day in Canada. I am not watching it and adding to this international nightmare. And it is melting here.

My son is playing in the high school state championship game next Saturday!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9

Good evening everyone! Here for a little while to snark! Running off soon to watch The Walking Dead finale live, but wanted to hang out with y'all for a bit.

This starting off with Egg and Liz is about to make me go watch something else tho. 😒

• Sad 1
  • Love 8