Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Yara wants to help aid her country, but mostly she wants to get away from her current home.

In Yara's shoes I would prefer Ukraine. I'd prefer the trackless wastes of Antarctica, tea with Jenny, Sumit and his parents, or a trip to the ax throwing bar with Bilal and Shaeeda. Fucking Gwen is already working my last nerve. Hand over the baby, Gwen, she's not yours, she's your son and Yara's, and her other grandmother has a right to see her too. Bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I hope to God this is the last season for Grangela and Mykull. I can’t take the toxicity.

There’s speculation out there that they’ll break up then Angela will reappear on The Single Life. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 8

Liz, after she and Ed have already broken up EIGHT times: "I'm not sure where to go from here with this relationship".

Pepper Mostly: "What, and I cannot stress the enough, THE FUCK? Go anywhere! Anywhere AWAY from Ed!"

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Has Kimbaaaly asked Usman why he loves her?

She won't because she knows the answer. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hope to God this is the last season for Grangela and Mykull. I can’t take the toxicity.

If the roles were reversed and Grangie were a man verbally and emotionally abusing a woman the way she does to Michael, she’d have been canceled.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I am in the running to adopt a 4yo 50lb. Terrier mix who has the most important attribute of all, low energy, low maintenance and she’s happy to hang out on the couch. I’ll keep you posted.

Also won’t fight over the remote control, making dinner takes 5 minutes and loves you unconditionally. Sounds good to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Liz, after she and Ed have already broken up EIGHT times: "I'm not sure where to go from here with this relationship".

Pepper Mostly: "What, and I cannot stress the enough, THE FUCK? Go anywhere! Anywhere AWAY from Ed!"

Yes, she’s just now BEGINNING to doubt this relationship. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I thought that Jovi had learned a little Ukrainian by now.

I love Yara illustrating the fact that not everyone wants to live in the USA. This is not everyone’s “dream.”

Plus, why does everyone LOVE Gwen on social media? Can someone please explain what they see in Gwen that makes them adore her? “Gwen is so sweet.” “It is to hide her manipulative nature!” I yell to a random Tweep/Facebooker/Instagrammer/Redditor. Thank goodness I have Primetimer to expose the raw, harsh truth of these crazy people because without you guys, I never would have figured out Gwen in the first place.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3

So she’s just gonna skulk around people’s yard in a sketchy neighborhood in the dark? Oh how convenient she found the ring. And no one came out of their houses. Do better, Sharp. The fakery is obvious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8