Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Shaeeeda MIGHT be catching a clue about old Bile Duct and his absolute horror at having another child.  Maybe she's going to figure out the guy isn't who he's told her he  is.

I've actually been snoozing a little so far...  I'm so bored with Grangela and Mikul and Kimbally and Usman.  Oh! Jenny and Summeat too. 

Nothing interesting with ANY of them!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So he's afraid she might leave, so he's going to make her responsible for his fear. Fuck you Bilal.

And then when she leaves him due to his constant accusations that she’s going to leave him, he’ll have his sself-fulfilling prophecy but tell everyone that he’s always been right about getting involved with women,

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Guys, I am starting to wonder if maybe Belial might not want another kid. Is that possible?

I'm thinking he just loves to argue and lecture. I bet if she starts talking about not having a baby, he'll decide he wants one. She needs to implement reverse psychology on him.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Jenny, on the one hand, claims she has enough experience with bedroom athletics not to need some "spicing up". On the other, she strongly suggests that straight missionary every Saturday night is fine with her. 

All of this is more than I ever wanted to know. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've noticed that too. It does look better. 

Funny how we hear about things we never heard of before being common! I've developed Burning Mouth Syndrome and its no fun (does seem to be getting better now but its....unpleasant.) Dr. Google says its "quite common" in post menopausal women. Who knew? I never heard of it! And neither had my dentist, who Dr. Google told me to consult. 

Dr. Google is always there to wise us up.  I have quite a few things that are common, except that nobody has ever heard of them. 

• Love 6