Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

hi everyone!!! i still cant find anything this season that is worthy to be my username.... however i am still on the lookout!!  Here We Go Again GIF

Space Ca$h

16 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

hi everyone!!! i still cant find anything this season that is worthy to be my username.... however i am still on the lookout!!  Here We Go Again GIF

Bilal's Hovel

John's Morning Beer

Edited by TazDevil
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Happy Father’s Day to any dads out there today! And Happy Juneteenth to those celebrating.

Remember to lookout for Angela screaming like an attention whore at Bini’s fight. Also, remind yourselves that Miona & Jibri are frauding acting

Spoiler

like they aren’t already married during their scenes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stuffed the bong bowl for this episode. Didn’t take long for me to hate all the new players and their stupid storylines.

Crap!!!! I haven't had a gummy yet, thanks for reminding me.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Why does Stupid Emily's dad have to tell Kobe that $4000 won't go far? What the hell did Emily tell him? Jesus I hate her and her whole spineless, enabling family. 

And I'm totally team Miona. Fuck you too Jibri. You brought this woman here on a fiancee visa. She is expecting to marry you. Meanwhile you act like a little bitch when your bro sneers that girls have cooties, so you're ready to break her heart and send her home so you can Daveed can cuddle and watch Netflix together. Fuck you with a fucking cowboy boot, you suck. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stuffed the bong bowl for this episode. Didn’t take long for me to hate all the new players and their stupid storylines.

That’s a must! 😎

• Like 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Time to remove your pins from the sofa cushions.

Ouch! Missed one.

Hiya everyone! Time to work out the snark. It was getting a little flabby with no Friday workout

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily likes this dress because is will be easy to pull out a tit when Covid wants to breastfeed during the ceremony.

LOL. I call the kid 'Covid' in a youtube reply and I was promptly corrected.

• LOL 5