Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She’s Ari II. When is she going to wean that poor babe off the tit tat? It is long overdue IMO.

It is her identity at this time. She will milk it as long as she can to avoid the real world, getting a job, etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/17/2022 at 2:27 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

And don’t forget the extremely snippy and obnoxious attitude.

And he’s manipulative and controlling 🫤

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It is her identity at this time. She will milk it as long as she can to avoid the real world, getting a job, etc. 

Well, she is getting paid by TLC, so there’s that.

15 hours ago, endure said:

And he’s manipulative and controlling 🫤

Overall, I hate this guy so much. I hope Shaeeda runs to the hills! Listen to Iron Maiden, my girl!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey y’all! Between brother John's drinking and Bini's eyes at dinner, I’mma call this the "red eyes" episode. Are we ready to see Bilal be a total dick?

I should run down and grab a handful of anti stress gummies. I can feel my blood pressure rising as I type. God I hate that dickweed.

• Love 10

Everyone better behave tonight or I'll pull this forum over and toss you out. Don't test me!

@Gobi, Mohamed's bothering me already and he hasn't even been on yet!

Hello, everyone! Hope you've had a great weekend! I slept for 10 hours last night so I didn't need a nap today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Shaeda is a devout Muslim - specifically, what Bile was looking for.  He is not taking her to Jummah, like he says.  They're going together in practicing their faith.  I'm not saying my thought clearly, but he is relaying his control over her.  He's a flaccid, pathetic loser.  I hate him.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Shaeda is a devout Muslim - specifically, what Bile was looking for.  He is not taking her to Jummah, like he says.  They're going together in practicing their faith.  I'm not saying my thought clearly, but he is relaying his control over her.  He's a flaccid, pathetic loser.  I hate him.

He considers himself her superior in every way, including in the practice of religion. 

Bilal: I'm not telling you how to feel. 

Pepper Mostly: Yet.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shaeeda is so striking. Bilal should be falling to his knees and thanking the lord for his good fortune. Asshole. 

He just isn't nice. Just old fashioned not nice. He isn't kind or friendly. He isn't nice. 

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Everyone better behave tonight or I'll pull this forum over and toss you out. Don't test me!

12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Gday snarkey snarkers! Let’s get to our biting commentary of this quality documentary series

11 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey y’all! Between brother John's drinking and Bini's eyes at dinner, I’mma call this the "red eyes" episode. Are we ready to see Bilal be a total dick?

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey teen gang! Is there enough room for all of us in this snark bed? If not, who's getting turfed out to the annex? 

Been a long week, friends. Glad to be here. 

11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It's the Victoria Day long weekend here and I spent a good chunk of the afternoon planting my pots. I am exhausted.

10 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hello fellow snarkers! I'm watching this in my bed, along with 17 others. Cozy!

9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello, everyone! Hope you've had a great weekend! I slept for 10 hours last night so I didn't need a nap today.

8 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

94 degrees today and I was working outside in it - glad to sit here and read great snark!

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wheels up, kids. Here we go!

7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Good evening everyone! Today was a lazy day, our weather got crappy again. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

If I was Shaeeda, I would ask to talk to the Imam and get some advice, or start booking my flight home. He is not worth it.

No Bilal, she is not being aggressive. You are being a jerk.

• Love 14