Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Chantel: We'll see how patient he is. 

Pepper Mostly: Yeah, wait until you stick him in a room with your repellent, smothering family, along with a bare bulb and a rubber hose. 

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Real classy, Chantel. Slag off on Pedro's dick. You're a regular Princess Grace. 

It kept her happy enough when she was hiding him from her parents.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Oh, yes, Yannis is living like a monk as he yearns for Chantel. Hahahahahahahaha again. 

He can't just fuck off from his "soccer schedule", you idiots. He has a contract, for one thing. Jesus, these people. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

It kept her happy enough when she was hiding him from her parents.

Pedro was a hot slab of man. She has to demean him to make herself feel better. 

Man, her friends are a slaggy bunch. 

She has to trawl in foreign waters because no man in the US will go within ten feet of her and her shitty, stupid, toxic, enmeshed, creepy family. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Wow, I feel like I haven't seen any of you in AGES. How is everyone? Any anecdotes? Crazy busy week last week: Cooking, food drop, restaurant meals (I feel like a blimp), lunch with my lad, went to see a friend play the piano at a local watering hole, went to a Bruins watch party at another local watering hole, and nipped up to New Hampshire for cheap cigarettes and searched in vain for some good thrift shops. I'm exhausted! What have you all been up to? 

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pedro was a hot slab of man. She has to demean him to make herself feel better. 

Hot slab...reach!

*I meant PREACH!* Sorry, @Pepper Mostly

He had his own hive of stinging bitches for family flying behind him, though.

Edited by Suzywriter
Evil typo
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The only silver lining wrt Chantal is that she doesn’t have a kid from her marriage to Pedro.

She might and doesn't know it.  She's THAT stupid.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hot slab...reach!

He had his own hive of stinging bitches for family flying behind him, though.

They were ridiculous but the family Chantel are in a class by themselves. They're like a goddamn horror movie. 

Oh yeah, Yannis. Like you aren't very familiar with the neediness and lack of panties of recently divorced women. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Looks like Chantel's cheek implants are migrating.

Just now, TMI said:

yanis  is celebrating that he has an out from the cloying Chantel

Yeah, the Atlantic Ocean should be enough. 

Yannis is going to change his name and go underground. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Here’s an anecdote: A few weeks ago I might have mentioned that when I took my dog out (it was dark) and thought I saw a couple of beady eyes reflecting the light from my illuminated wool cap and we went scurrying into the house. In the weeks that have followed, I thought it was probably just the reflector stakes that are along the driveway, that the plow had broken. 

Well, last night, same thing happened, although this time my dog and I saw those same beady eyes, right at the side of the driveway. I couldn’t make out what it was. Had to keep an eye on it because I have an enormous fear of being bitten by a rabid creature. Then I couldn’t find the thing, and finally caught a glimpse of it halfway up a tree. It’s probably just an opossum, but it creeped me out.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

How would you like to be one of Chantel's patients?

That would slow the healing process, for sure. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

How would you like to be one of Chantel's patients?

SURELY she doesn't take care of actual patients? I'll bet she's landed a gig at a plastic surgeon's practice. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here’s an anecdote: A few weeks ago I might have mentioned that when I took my dog out (it was dark) and thought I saw a couple of beady eyes reflecting the light from my illuminated wool cap and we went scurrying into the house. In the weeks that have followed, I thought it was probably just the reflector stakes that are along the driveway, that the plow had broken. 

Well, last night, same thing happened, although this time my dog and I saw those same beady eyes, right at the side of the driveway. I couldn’t make out what it was. Had to keep an eye on it because I have an enormous fear of being bitten by a rabid creature. Then I couldn’t find the thing, and finally caught a glimpse of it halfway up a tree. It’s probably just an opossum, but it creeped me out.

Don't get bitten! You might end up on 90 days. 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

That would slow the healing process, for sure. 

Imagine it. Groggy with drugs and dazed with pain, and Chantel shimmers into your room and drones at you. Surely the sweet release of death would beckon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It's just here to harvest the American dollar.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Imagine it. Groggy with drugs and dazed with pain, and Chantel shimmers into your room and drones at you. Surely the sweet release of death would beckon. 

And don’t forget the discount cosmetic surgery rates for employees and their families.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

With her Mom looking over her shoulder.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Don't get bitten! You might end up on 90 days. 

Well, only if its a werewolf. We have a sad lack of werewolves in Massachusetts. 

Though there is that guy around Salem who thinks he's a werewolf. Houseguest worked at the vampire store downtown when she first moved here and he used to come in and growl at people. He had to be removed. 

• LOL 6

Well, only if its a werewolf. We have a sad lack of werewolves in Massachusetts. 

Though there is that guy around Salem who thinks he's a werewolf. Houseguest worked at the vampire store downtown when she first moved here and he used to come in and growl at people. He had to be removed. 

Is he single? Asking for a friend (Chantel). 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Who wants to switch gears and go to Nuttie? Anyone? Bueller?

Definitely not Josh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6