Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Hello snark fans! Is anyone else having a problem with this page jumping back up to the top of the unread replies? I keep scrolling down, and it keeps popping back up. I can't change browsers because Safari is the only one that will let me log in. 🙁 My life is a complete dumpster fire right now, and I'm not in the mood for petty irritations. 

I haven't noticed it, but I have sympathy, my laptop is on its last legs and is acting very moody. Hang in there. Sending hugs and some home baked cookies. We got you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been practicing my guinea pig mating call all week long in eager anticipation of Anally and Clayton’s wedding.

Guinea pigs all sound the same to me. Wheek wheek! I think the piggies are adorable, but sadly I'm very allergic to the little furry potatoes. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Greetings, lovely fam.

Been dating a guy for about 5 weeks now and he's 9 years younger, works in the oil fields, is hot and has abs.  This 100 percent sounds like I'm an old lady getting scammed but he was at my house for breakfast this morning so I can ASSURE you, this person is real.

Oh and he is absolutely enamored with me and is not afraid to COMPLIMENT.

Thank you, Universe.

Now, let's see what sort of weird shit is about to be on TLC!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

So happy to “see” everyone. Still ticked the forums were down for the LAL finale. Is tonite the finale for these idiots? Please say yes.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Hello snark fans! Is anyone else having a problem with this page jumping back up to the top of the unread replies? I keep scrolling down, and it keeps popping back up. I can't change browsers because Safari is the only one that will let me log in. 🙁 My life is a complete dumpster fire right now, and I'm not in the mood for petty irritations. 

Sorry to hear that life is difficult right now.  I would say that this show is a series of petty irritations, from my perspective.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

It was so considerate of the producers to blur that tiny bit of Igor's buttcrack. Because we are all pure and innocent and don't need to be corrupted by naked flesh. 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I have good snacks--I'm eating my way through half a cherry pie this evening. It's good to have life goals!

Houseguest and I have embarked on a quest for Jaffa cakes. We search everywhere. Original orange is a favorite but we've found raspberry, strawberry , and cherry as well. They are NOT easy to find. So in celebration of finding them at Ocean State Job Lot I ate a whole box yesterday. I regret nothing.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Clayton's skin looks like it has never had the sunlight touch it.  

Nice of him to leave his bedroom to get married.  I hope his gamer friends forgive him for not being online for the usual 16 hours.

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Greetings, lovely fam.

Been dating a guy for about 5 weeks now and he's 9 years younger, works in the oil fields, is hot and has abs.  This 100 percent sounds like I'm an old lady getting scammed but he was at my house for breakfast this morning so I can ASSURE you, this person is real.

Thank you, Universe.

I am squealing with joy on your behalf! You go girl.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Bold fashion choices, Nikki and Igor.

In other words, Tuesday. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Houseguest and I have embarked on a quest for Jaffa cakes. We search everywhere. Original orange is a favorite but we've found raspberry, strawberry , and cherry as well. They are NOT easy to find. So in celebration of finding them at Ocean State Job Lot I ate a whole box yesterday. I regret nothing.

Jaffa cakes are yummy! I just finished off a package of Jammy Dodgers. I'm intrigued with Ocean State Job Lot and I would like one of those to be where I am.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Greetings, lovely fam.

Thank you, Universe.

Yay you! And compliments are important!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Oh god. Did the whole word need to know that Nikki's coochie is happy? I really didn't!

She wants to be sure we all know the state of her coochie. After all, she paid a lot for it. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Jaffa cakes are yummy! I just finished off a package of Jammy Dodgers. I'm intrigued with Ocean State Job Lot and I would like one of those to be where I am.

On Tuesday, I’ll be in possession of the six boxes of Girl Scout cookies I mistakenly (ha!) ordered. I have a lot of work ahead of me!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Burp!  Just ate half a bag of Just Born jelly beans.  They were unavailable last year, so I bought 2 bags today - one for me, one for my dtr.  They are the best.  Brach's are no good, and made in Mexico.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I LOVE Ocean State Job Lot. Its one of those places where you go with no expectations, just see what you can find. We bought yesterday--several pairs of fluffy socks, a jar of roasted red peppers, a huge box of Kind bars, a binder and some page dividers, the aforementioned Jaffa cakes, some triple A batteries, and some salt and pepper chips. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Igor isn't REALLY dating that Afghan hound, is he?  Hurry up and put her and her animal print luggage on a plane already!

She kinda looks like an Afghan, but, then again, Afghan's are beautiful and regal.

So maybe Nikki isn't an Afgan after all.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Igor’s mother decided it’s better to play along than fight with her son. She knows this will never last.

Right? The look on her face as the car drove off tells the story.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Burp!  Just ate half a bag of Just Born jelly beans.  They were unavailable last year, so I bought 2 bags today - one for me, one for my dtr.  They are the best.  Brach's are no good, and made in Mexico.  

I’m gearing up for my annual quest for Russell Stover jellybeans. Every year I travel all over the county 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I wonder if Rob's and Sophie's wedding venue will have indoor plumbing or port-o-potties?

I'm guessing crappy park. Or maybe the beach, since they're in California and all. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1