Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

I've got my conservative granny nightgown on and a bag of M&M's, need sugar to stay awake!  Thanksgiving was great, Daughter & me, roasted chicken & sides.

Hope all are well!

This sounds like heaven on earth. I am so mad that I don't have any M&M's. 

I made braised lamb shanks and garlic mashed potatoes, with some sautéed spinach with red pepper and lemon. Delish.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Evening all! Will we be spared the mellifluous tones of Jasmine tonite?

Nope, she’s in rare form tonight. Dressed like Serena Joy from “The Handmaid’s Tale.” Somebody on Reddit made a handy spreadsheet that shows between “Before the 90 Days” and this season of “90 DF” Gino and Jasmine have been on for 26 episodes in a row! 

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This sounds like heaven on earth. I am so mad that I don't have any M&M's. 

I made braised lamb shanks and garlic mashed potatoes, with some sautéed spinach with red pepper and lemon. Delish.

Yes, excellent (and cooking for a chef too).  I'm sure your son loved every bite.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Yes, excellent (and cooking for a chef too).  I'm sure your son loved every bite.

He did, bless him. My husband insisted on at least SOME turkey so he bought a half turkey breast, which my son cooked with a ton of butter, oregano and lemon, then made one of his killer pan sauces for it. (He's a saucier at heart). Then we packed it all up and brought it to my mother's house. She and my brother were supposed to come to mine but she wasn't doing too great so we changed plans. We had fun and she enjoyed it too! 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 6

Dear Sharp ….please find me 10 viewers who want to continue with the saga of Jazmine and Gino. Because I don’t know anyone who wants to see more of this nonsense. 

dammit, I’m giving up football for this nonsense.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He did, bless him. My husband insisted on at least SOME turkey so he bought a half turkey breast, which my son cooked with a ton of butter, oregano and lemon, then made one of his killer pan sauces for it. (He's a saucier at heart). Then we packed it all up and brought it to my mother's house. She and my brother were supposed to come to mine but she wasn't doing too great so we changed plans. We had fun and she enjoyed it too! 

Sounds wonderful - family is all in the end.

• Love 4