Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love snails. When I visited France I ate them almost every day.

There used to be a place in Boston called the Cafe Vendome, that I LOVED. They had snails on the menu, first place I ever had them. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

How was Brandan able to go out with his mother and without Mary? What happened to her insane jealousy ?

Mary wanted to go out with her guy friends so Brandan seized his moment. He's just hoping Lolo won't bust him. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Can't get rid of the stupid quote box but this girl has a severe case of arrested development. She needs to grow the eff up and quit pretending to be a fairy princess trapped in an enemy kingdom.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not too thrilled with this potential surrogate’s emotions. 

Yes, she might up wanting to be a little too involved with the child. I would choose someone who lived a good distance away and has done this before.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yes, she might up wanting to be a little too involved with the child. I would choose someone who lived a good distance away and has done this before.

They sound like that's what they want, to keep her in he loop.

Where's India?  I want to see Kim cooking and cleaning.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

And of course Mary's hilarious idea is that someone will get a pie in the face. (You know its her idea). That Mary. So full of fun and merriment. 

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Kenny will want to call her every week and go to her doctor's appointments with her. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I get that but I have read quite a few cases where women have threatened to sue for custody, tried to kidnap the child etc. A woman already crying about giving up a child may not be as ready as she thinks she is….I could be totally wrong here but just my opinion. I agree it is nice to experience it all together but boundaries can be so hard.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3