Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

This Rob guy doesn't have a bathroom.  Dude, having a KID should be the last thing on your mind.

He strikes me as the type of man who doesn't care about being an active parent and raising a child, but more like "muh legacy!!!"  That sort of guy.

The same reason he has his pit bull. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, there's David and Annie. Robert and Anny. Loren and Alexei. And Emily and Kobe seem pretty comfortable. Oh, and the McDonalds manager and Jenny. 

Still, not many. 

I forget their names already but the lovely deaf man and his future wife.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

She had a cyst.  That doesn't cause infertility.  I call bull shit.

That is exactly what I was thinking! She's using it as an excuse, banking on Rob not really knowing the difference. (Like Amber on LAL, whose pregnancy "threatened her life" when it was nothing of the sort). 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

That’s not a lot. How many couples have been on this show? The percentage of successful relationships seems very low.

Cory and Evelin, Elizabeth and Andrei, Jennie and Summit

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep père…saw King Lear this time. It was very well done. Ran into some of the actors in town and had a nice chat, they were lovely 

The weight of this sad time, we must obey.  Say what we feel, not what we ought to say.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey now…on 2020 that would have been a great gift!

I’ve been forever scarred by the great toilet paper hoard of 2020. I always have plenty of rolls on the shelves in the garage just in case there’s another run (heh) on it in the future.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been forever scarred by the great toilet paper hoard of 2020. I always have plenty of rolls on the shelves in the garage just in case there’s another run (heh) on it in the future.

I buy it by the case. Can't be too careful!

I loathe Daylight Saving and all the clock switching shenanigans. Pick a time and stick with it! Sweet tapdancing Jesus. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

In 2020 when my daughter couldn’t find tp in the stores, she ordered some online from WB Mason. She ended up with those huge rolls like they have in public restrooms and has just now finished them. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

God, every time I glance up and see her hideous cadaverous face I recoil in horror. Those lips are TERRIFYING.

Yeah the lips and the nose just do not match.  She either needs smaller lips or a bigger nose!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1