Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Manuel is sulking like a teenager. And that sideways ball cap! I mean, you can see why Ashley fell for him. 

The sideways baseball cap on the aged 35 - 50 aged men on Bumble that makes me swipe left so hard...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I'd better get some enjoyment out of some of these clowns soon. (You, my Primetimer peeps, are always entertaining and witty). I binged the new season of "Unforgotten" this afternoon and I have ONE EPISODE to go! Do you hear me, Matt Sharp? 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Was thinking of you in Maine - are you in the area where the shooting happened?

Thank you for asking. I'm an hour and a half out, which in Maine is close. I often work in that area, but was nowhere near when the incident happened. 2 coworkers' family members are among the wounded.

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'd better get some enjoyment out of some of these clowns soon. (You, my Primetimer peeps, are always entertaining and witty). I binged the new season of "Unforgotten" this afternoon and I have ONE EPISODE to go! Do you hear me, Matt Sharp? 

I’ve been watching the second season of Annika.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wait, he's an electrical engineer? He's not a personal trainer or a model or an HVAC technician? What gives? 

How did he get past Sharp’s screening process?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, kacesq said:

How did he get past Sharp’s screening process?

Something must be up. When they show up this late in the season, it usually means they aren't around long.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Something must be up. When they show up this late in the season, it usually means they aren't around long.

Or maybe they like each other and live happily ever after with no drama! How boring!  😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I worked on a film lot for a couple years. On one  stage they were making a movie about WW2. Let me tell you, it was weird seeing the food truck pulling into the lot and the guys dressed as Nazi officers and the people in the stripped shirts sitting on benches laughing and sharing lunch…some of them with fake blood on them…movie sets are wild.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
22 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m dragging my feet on the shingles one, heard it’s pretty painful.

The shingles shot was actually two, two to six months apart.   I didn't have a reaction to either one, except a slightly sore arm.    However, the RSV shot stung, and I don't know if it's the vaccine, or the exact spot the person giving the injection used.     I had two separate pneumonia shots, a year apart.  The first one was no reaction, but the second one the person giving the shot was kind of rough, so my arm was sore for a day or so, which is unusual for me.    

The shingle shot is over 90% effective, and shingles is a nasty disease, and can have horrible long term effects.   You can also get shingles more than once.   Please get the shots.   

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, MagicEyes said:

There is no room for that kind of nonsense on this show!

Well, there's David and Annie. Robert and Anny. Loren and Alexei. And Emily and Kobe seem pretty comfortable. Oh, and the McDonalds manager and Jenny. 

Still, not many. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Wtf is this nonsense? She doesn’t want to be pregnant…wait she can’t get pregnant and it’s devastating but I’ll tell my fiancé that I just don’t want kids.

she’s so FOS.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

This Rob guy doesn't have a bathroom.  Dude, having a KID should be the last thing on your mind.

He strikes me as the type of man who doesn't care about being an active parent and raising a child, but more like "muh legacy!!!"  That sort of guy.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Well, there's David and Annie. Robert and Anny. Loren and Alexei. And Emily and Kobe seem pretty comfortable. Oh, and the McDonalds manager and Jenny. 

That’s not a lot. How many couples have been on this show? The percentage of successful relationships seems very low.

• Like 4