Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m dragging my feet on the shingles one, heard it’s pretty painful.

I’ve been waiting for years to get that shot. One of my dear friends got it when it first came out and she had horrible side effects that she is still dealing with (paralysis, numbness, brain fog, lack of balance). Scary stuff.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 5
Just now, magemaud said:

We will meet another Korean guy with an American Devin tonight. 

Why do they keep choosing people with similar names? Don’t they know we don’t care enough to keep track of who’s who?

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What'd you see? I love live theater!

King Lear with Paul Gross ( he is well know in Canada so not sure if you would know him). It was very well done…a little more off script comedy to balance the tragedy. It is one of my favourites. I also saw Grand Magic during the summer, wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I did.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been waiting for years to get that shot. One of my dear friends got it when it first came out and she had horrible side effects that she is still dealing with (paralysis, numbness, brain fog, lack of balance). Scary stuff.

Did she get the “old” shingles vax or the new highly effective two dose one? (Shingrex) 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

The pharmacist who gave me the RSV shot warned me it wasn’t a quick jab like the Covid and flu shots. He was right and my arm was sore the next day but other than that I had no reaction 

My arm is actually more sore today than Friday, when I got it, or yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Did she get the “old” shingles vax or the new highly effective two dose one? (Shingrex) 

The new one. After the fist dose, she got terribly ill. The class action suit against the pharma company will be settling in the very near future, she tells me. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

They are having an argument over a phone. Bodes well for their relationship.

At least the argument is a change from listening to idiots fighting about instagram.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3