Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh, side thing--

My longtime friend had to postpone a trip to Isreal for 3 years because of her health. She and her husband finally went on Monday. They are now stuck in a shelter and can't fly back out. This is so scary!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 6
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

She’s rich, so why can’t she be a sugar momma? 

See, I don't think SHE's rich. Her grandfather made pots of money somehow, and undertook to educate her and maybe give her an allowance. But she has no scratch of her own, I bet. I think she's been sugar baby-ing or at the very least letting selected older gentlemen "help her out". 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

So, Jasmine, while you were spending a fortune on plastic surgery, were you doing anything for your children? 

Oh, that's adorable. This IS Jasmine we're talking about. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just found an older bottle of Trésor. Man the quality of perfume has changed….this older version smells much less synthetic …or have I had too much wine?

The quality of everything has changed. Even Tums are not what they used to be. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Are we ever going to find out what the problem was with the visa and how it was fixed? 

Standard issue from the crack team in the Sharp Productions writers room. Plot point dominates one episode, totally forgotten by the following episode. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

I don’t have littles but I don’t think I could leave them unless it was a dire situation.

It seems to be more of an accepted thing in non-US cultures, especially when leaving to prepare or earn for their future. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

If he can’t get over she used to have a penis this is going nowhere without serious therapy 

I don't like the fact that she kept it from him and slept with him.

That's just so wrong.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I won’t even leave my dog unless it is something urgent.

I leave my cat to go on 2 week vacation once a year, I have friends in the building who love her and visit and care for her but I still feel bad leaving her. I couldn’t imagine ditching my kid to chase foreign peen.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

If he can’t get over she used to have a penis this is going nowhere without serious therapy 

It's going nowhere, period. Find someone who does not have an issue with who you are. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A scraggy, half starved, veteran of many fights stray cat. Not even a pampered house kitty. 

Some feral thing that can catch songbirds in mid-air. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It seems to be more of an accepted thing in non-US cultures, especially when leaving to prepare or earn for their future. 

That is true …many of my friends when I was in elementary school were recent immigrants. Their dads were always back home making money and sending it to Canada.

• Like 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

That is true …many of my friends when I was in elementary school were recent immigrants. Their dads were always back home making money and sending it to Canada.

That I get but not chasing Gino and surgeries…

• Like 4
  • Love 1