Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

as an automotive engineer, too! That's some major cash right there!

I'm thinking maybe he retired??  If I recall correctly, did he say he's been working for 30 years?  He may have a pension and SS that would keep him comfortable, not sure any amount of $$$ would be enough for Jasmine!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

So she’s wealthy and lives in a first world English speaking country and…she’s going to come here and live in this guy’s apartment? 

oh wait…reality show…makes sense now…

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, sandyskyblue said:

I'm thinking maybe he retired??  If I recall correctly, did he say he's been working for 30 years?  He may have a pension and SS that would keep him comfortable, not sure any amount of $$$ would be enough for Jasmine!

He can't draw SS until he's 60. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

How is her waist so tiny??

Waist trainer. It's like a big ace bandage for the waist--think prairie corset. Wear it for long enough and one can go a few hours without it to take pics or go out in public in a half shirt to show off the flat, tiny belly and little waist. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Waist trainer. It's like a big ace bandage for the waist--think prairie corset. Wear it for long enough and one can go a few hours without it to take pics or go out in public in a half shirt to show off the flat, tiny belly and little waist. 

Wow, I never knew this

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Corset training is a thing around here for the the goth-y girls. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2