Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Is Amanda's box of her husband's ashes under her chair? 

What sorcery is this? Jasmine has been making sense and speaking diplomatically. 

Amanda. You were not being "sarcastic". You were unkind and selfish and a shrew. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Is Amanda's box of her husband's ashes under her chair? 

What sorcery is this? Jasmine has been making sense and speaking diplomatically. 

Amanda. You were not being "sarcastic". You were unkind and selfish and a shrew. 

she thinks that being disrespectful is being assertive. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Riley, you sat there and said, after at least six months, that you haven't wrapped your head around the fact that Violet was pregnant. Now don't sit there and pontificate to anyone else.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Shut up Amanda. “He doesn’t understand my sarcasm “ the narcissist’s go to line. Her face and response to Jasmine, she is showing us the gutter snip she really is.

I'd love to know how she treated her late husband's early wife. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Riley, you sat there and said, after at least six months, that you haven't wrapped your head around the fact that Violet was pregnant. Now don't sit there and pontificate to anyone else.

Right? I thought my head was going to explode! I know I actually emitted inarticulate squawks when he came out with that gem. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

I won't be here next Sunday! Flying into Toronto Sunday and will be at my friend's place for their Thanksgiving.  

I'm going to be in trash TV withdrawal!  

One of my close friends is having a big 50th birthday bash, so I'll be working remotely from Canada for a week!

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I won't be here next Sunday! Flying into Toronto Sunday and will be at my friend's place for their Thanksgiving.  

One of my close friends is having a big 50th birthday bash, so I'll be working remotely from Canada for a week!

We'll miss you! 

So, you didn't get picked for the jury, then? 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

won't be here next Sunday! Flying into Toronto Sunday and will be at my friend's place for their Thanksgiving

I’ll expect to see your application for permission to be AWOL cross my desk in triplicate by Wednesday.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh you will be in my city! I will also be occupied this upcoming Sunday

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

Have fun! We'll snark extra hard so you can read it later .

• Like 3
  • Love 4

not too too far from me too!

You should try Offworld Bar for a drink if you guys have time. Or go for dinner at Storm Crow. 

• Love 3

Jelly, I love Toronto, not so much Vancouver 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow her sister has her number…I bet she is a serial cheater. She is trying to get her sister to shut her mouth, there will be hell to pay later.

I am not annoyed that her sister is trying to spill some truth.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow her sister has her number…I bet she is a serial cheater. She is trying to get her sister to shut her mouth, there will be hell to pay later.

She sounds like a major, conscienceless bully. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

not too too far from me too!

You should try Offworld Bar for a drink if you guys have time. Or go for dinner at Storm Crow. 

I second Storm Crow. A lot of great spots on the Danforth too…it isn’t really Greektown…more everything town 😂 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sister Amanda is spilling some tea. I can appreciate that.

The audience looks bored to tears.

The audience has been sitting through "cut...action...ok, try that again...wait...lets back up...ready...action!"

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1