Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm in a new (to me) house this year, there better be a shit load of kids or I'm in trouble!

I'm in a new to me house too - not one kid!  I'm in trouble - already eating twix and milkyway...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hello everyone, hope your having a Happy Halloween 🎃 The hours in my area have been from 3 - 7 and is starting to trickle down now.    

My sister continues to hang on and we are trying to get her to move in with one of her children and have home palliative care but she is resisting.  She doesn’t want them to watch her die.  I have offered her the choice of coming to my house too.  But for tonight I want to forget and read my snark.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'm in a new to me house too - not one kid!  I'm in trouble - already eating twix and milkyway...

Ugh, I'm afraid of that!  I started Jenny Craig 8 weeks ago, down 18 lbs...

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

My sister continues to hang on and we are trying to get her to move in with one of her children and have home palliative care but she is resisting.  She doesn’t want them to watch her die.  I have offered her the choice of coming to my house too.  But for tonight I want to forget and read my snark.

Still praying for your sister, Emmeline.

6 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm in a new (to me) house this year, there better be a shit load of kids or I'm in trouble!

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Congrats on the new houses, my friends!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone, hope your having a Happy Halloween 🎃 The hours in my area have been from 3 - 7 and is starting to trickle down now.    

We're here for you for this little break from your reality - snark on.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ah, this is the diarrhea counting episode.

And there's a sentence I bet you never could have imagined typing

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What exactly does Ari think Binyam is supposed to do while she’s away having Mommy enable her?

Weep into his pillow and pine for her. 

@Emmeline, thinking of you and hoping you and your family find peace. 

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween from beautiful Salem, Massachusetts! We'll be clearing the streets in a few hours and peace will reign once more. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

giphy.gif

I'm here for a bit. Fam gathering outside, soon will be asking where I am 😡. Also, I'm supposed to be babysitting my niece, so I just let her go off trick-or-treating. Should prolly go rein her in..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Alina looks like she aged ten years since being with SteVen. Speaking of SteVen, I could use his pest control services as I bagged another two mice overnight. Maybe the mice needed to find some dry ground since it was pouring all day yesterday. I HATE those critters.

• Love 8
Just now, Doublemint said:

Go Alina,  push his hand away from your hair!   No heart emojji SteVen!

I actually just yelled that out loud. God he is just such a creep. And he thinks he's all that. He's being so condescending and talking to Alina like she's a slightly brain damaged five year old. He needs her to put on her sturdiest shoes and kick him repeatedly in the nuts. Asshole. 

• Love 11