Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

You, my lovely public, did what no therapist has ever done.

I figured out why I was doing something that didn't even make sense to me!

The man wasn't what was motivating myself...it was fear of missing out! I mean...what if he's the last one that ever asks?? 

Exactly. He won't be. 

I no longer feel like my coupon is expiring and I have to run out and buy one before they are all gone.  Whatever I decide to do, it won't be out of late night infomercial madness. 

Good for you! You have more self-awareness than any of these idiots on the show. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

someone posted somewhere that Holly has extensions. Wonder if it's true

I think that stringy mess is all her own.  My question is: why was she running around South Africa BAREFOOT??  Wackadoo much?

• Like 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

You know I liked My Big Fat Greek Wedding but #2 wasn't all that great and I am not even going to bother with #3. 

Well, John Corbett is a reason for me.

Lainie Kazan is in it. Alas, R.I.P. Michael Constantine. 

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mary will be just fine. Its Brandan I'm worried about, he's going to pieces. I'm having flashbacks because my lad was in an emotionally abusive relationship when he was 18 and it was a grueling ordeal for all of us. I was texting all his friends and begging them to check in on him and talk sense. 

How did your son's convo with the James Beard chef work out? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

Danielle will pay the $11,500, but it will not "take", so no baby.

Its all just a storyline. She will pay nothing. There will be no procedure. She will not get pregnant. They will go on Pillow Talk. The end. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

Enough already, where is the Indian couple?   My favs of this series. They were missing last week too.

Probably saving their wedding for the finale.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, tvrox said:

How did your son's convo with the James Beard chef work out? 

How nice of you to remember! He talked to him today, and it was so funny, he was quite star struck! Lad said that he was feeling super shy but made the chef laugh and the convo flowed well after that! They had a nice chat, the guy's in NH now and my lad told him that he's just been made a sous chef and he wouldn't feel right about leaving them in the lurch. James Beard chef was super nice and encouraging and told him to give him a call in the future if he was looking for a new gig.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So my 45 year old ass can get pregnant? So much for the doom and gloom. My friends mother had her at 47. 

I kept getting pregnant between 49 and 51, but alas, none of them stuck. It wasn't heartbreaking for me, just kind of mildly interesting. It's like I was throwing out eggs like a batting cage. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

i only remember the one that basically cooked all her food in bed and the other one that proclaimed she can finally wipe her own ass!

The wiper one was Penny.    There are several bed cookers.  Marla cooked fried chicken in bed, Penny also made the wontons, but her husband fried them in the kitchen.  Then Lupe is famous for purse Tacos, and breaking the toilet in Dr. Now's office.   

The poundticpants  from 600 lb life, and the people on 90 Day are all delusional about their true situation.   It's kind of sad.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How nice of you to remember! He talked to him today, and it was so funny, he was quite star struck! Lad said that he was feeling super shy but made the chef laugh and the convo flowed well after that! They had a nice chat, the guy's in NH now and my lad told him that he's just been made a sous chef and he wouldn't feel right about leaving them in the lurch. James Beard chef was super nice and encouraging and told him to give him a call in the future if he was looking for a new gig.

He got an offer???

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, greekmom said:

She has a daughter. At boarding school?!?!!?

Um, if my mother sent me to boarding school so she could move to Turkey and bang some guy I would be seriously pissed. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That is great - he's got an excellent connection, and he won't be moving away.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

Um, if my mother sent me to boarding school so she could move to Turkey and bang some guy I would be seriously pissed. 

Depends on how bad you wanted to be rid of said mom. I have a feeling that Shaquilla's kid wasn't too upset. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The wiper one was Penny.    There are several bed cookers.  Marla cooked fried chicken in bed, Penny also made the wontons, but her husband fried them in the kitchen.  Then Lupe is famous for purse Tacos, and breaking the toilet in Dr. Now's office.   

Classic moments all. And don't forget Nicole the juggalo and her sofa meatloaf. Who was the one who proudly announced that she could clean her own vagina? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Pee pad Penny! Who was the one who became homeless by choice to live with a homeless guy who fed her fruity pebbles and then they tried to move into a crack house that said “ wide load” on the side. ? I am not making this up.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Classic moments all. And don't forget Nicole the juggalo and her sofa meatloaf. Who was the one who proudly announced that she could clean her own vagina? 

The one left on the side of the road with luggage…Jesus take the wheel

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
52 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Pee pad Penny! Who was the one who became homeless by choice to live with a homeless guy who fed her fruity pebbles and then they tried to move into a crack house that said “ wide load” on the side. ? I am not making this up.

The crack house woman was Dolly.    Her new boyfriend had a fluffy frog backpack.   The consensus on here is that the camera crew told her they had to leave.  Dolly claimed the other residents said they had to leave, but I doubt that.  I think the residents of the house were scared off by the camera crew, and the camera crew probably demanded they all leave immediately.  

Dolly reminds me of Holly, both refuse to realize that they're putting themselves in danger.    I hate to think what would have happened to Holly if she was just running around without the camera crew right there. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3