Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Have Amanda and Razvan even had sex?

She is saving herself for her husband...who she can't get over...so too early to date .

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, is this the "weird food" segment? Will Amanda get diarrhea? 

It;s an Oprah moment.."you get diarrhea, you get diarrhea, you get diarrhea...etc,

• Fire 1
  • LOL 9

Why didn't Jasmine get Gino a toupee or something, so he can have his head covered but it not be a stupid cap? Nope, she got him s & m stuff.  Or did he buy it? Bleh

Also, Amanda, just admit you don't want to really be with Razvan. Admit it and go back home.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

The commercial for Truly (flavored water or something I guess) is hysterical.  A man is dancing on the pool surface, and the note about safety they always run at the bottom of the screen says "Skilled dancer.  Do not attempt without a lifeguard"

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 8

It is Delusional Man ...looking for his hunneybun...You know fairy tales do NOT always come true....join the world of reality!  he is making a fool out of himself on national tv

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Sorry I’m late, I was napping because we have a flight to Vegas at 5am. Totes going to track down drunk Debs 

Debbie, the Browns (or what's left of them) and Larissa is there too I think.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1

Hey guys! I bet the real Carmella is a private eye who's going to get to the bottom of this cat fishing scam for Tyrae! For a nominal fee, of course. Oh, and it could take quite a while.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I met my frenemy for lunch this past week at an ice cream stand/lunch place about 30 minutes from here. My ex lives about a mile from the place. What are the odds that I would pull up right behind him as I got off the highway, where he was making a left to go to his house? If i saw him, he saw me and probably thinks I’m stalking him. Except we’ve been divorced now longer than we were married.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't want Razvan, she wants him to be some dream guy she made up. 

She wouldn't want him, either. I wonder if she was this much of a drag with old pedo-ish husband?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Hey guys! I bet the real Carmella is a private eye who's going to get to the bottom of this cat fishing scam for Tyrae! For a nominal fee, of course. Oh, and it could take quite a while.

For a nominal fee, AND expenses. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Gobi said:

That is brilliant. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I met my frenemy for lunch this past week at an ice cream stand/lunch place about 30 minutes from here. My ex lives about a mile from the place. What are the odds that I would pull up right behind him as I got off the highway, where he was making a left to go to his house? If i saw him, he saw me and probably thinks I’m stalking him. Except we’ve been divorced now longer than we were married.

Tell us about the frenemy!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't want Razvan, she wants him to be some dream guy she made up. 

The Idea of Razman was a fantasy.  Face to face with the real dude could never measure up-to the fantasy or to her beloved husband.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

Tell us about the frenemy!

Have known her since our kids were in elementary school (30 years ago?). She is sanctimonious and self-righteous and she has a way of making me fell bad about myself but I’ve finally learned how to handle her—i let her do all the talking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1