Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You are correct, I saw a documentary about JWs and from what I saw it is very suppressive towards women and their rights. 

You ought to see it from the inside. 

TJ looks so hurt. She did not say one kind thing. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Not to the doorknob. 😁

Yeah, a lot of places in Paris are like that. I didn’t care for having to walk with my hands out and walk a waysbefore reaching the sink. One place though had a tiny sink in the toilet room. 

• Useful 1

Wow. What a apartment reveal reaction that won't be on HGTV.  I'm sure the neighbor's ears must be ringing from all the screeching lol

So, we have reached the end of another episode. 🤸🏿‍♀️

Hope y'all have a good week, and see you next time! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, judylo said:

Yeah, a lot of places in Paris are like that. I didn’t care for having to walk with my hands out and walk a waysbefore reaching the sink. One place though had a tiny sink in the toilet room. 

I stayed there a month and got used to it,  my toothbrush and other items were also nice and far away from the toilet. I’d rather touch the likely filthy doorknob then wash my hands. 

• Like 1
On 7/23/2023 at 6:49 PM, AR Traveler said:

Christian: "I wait for the girl to make the move".  Said no guy ever, unless he's just not into her.  Don't buy it, Cleo.

Eggs actly.  I'm an expert on this, and yes, unless the guy has SERIOUS problems, guys will make the first move, every time.

5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Many places have sinks in a separate area well away from the toilet. It is actually more sanitary.

Precisely.  Studies show that flushing a toilet sends a mini mushroom cloud of fecal matter into the room, that's why its best to cover toothbrushes, soap, towels, etc.  It's like hot dogs and hotel bedspread covers, we know there's some nastiness involved, but it's best not to think about it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

We can't really blame them if they never were taught. 

He's probably hard as a rock. I can't wait to see how he walks when he gets out of the car. 

Brandon is harder than Chinese calculus. 

• LOL 4
On 7/24/2023 at 10:00 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I hate this spoiled chica with every fiber of my being.

Showed up on my Twitter feed. Ungrateful bitch!

On 7/25/2023 at 3:37 AM, Floatingbison said:

Catching up, and I just got to the dog killed part.  I can't take this. I'm just sick to my stomach now.  

Oh, no way I’m coming back to watch this. I hear they’ve gotten way too grotesque with content lately and it’s been repulsive to people, rightfully so. I miss you snarkers, but I’m glad I quit when I did.

Oh, and The Last Resort? PASS. PASS. I’LL PASS. No more Grossgela or Pred for me anymore.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey everyone.. I was slumming over at Outdaughtered.    Kill me now, right?  Unwatchable garbage.

If you wander over to The Derricos, we’ll know all hope is lost. 
(I hope I spelled that name correctly, it’s only on every…piece…of…clothing…they…own.) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

For your midweek, between episodes, reading pleasure:

Hey, gang! Kris is at it again! She has started a GFM for some kind of charity she's dreamed up with her new-found name recognition. I'd say "face recognition" but her photo is so filtered you'd never know it was her! Apparently someone stole her NOSE! 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/be5fw-ding-dong-ditch

So far, she has gotten ONE donation from none other than Miss Debbie, but sadly, she was hacked and can no longer access the website to explain her charity, but you can read more about it here: 

• LOL 3
(edited)

Her nose is GONE!  That picture has been filtered within an inch of its life, and in fact I'm not sure it can legally even be considered a picture of Kris at this point!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Her nose is GONE!  That picture has been filtered within an inch of its life, and in fact I'm sure it can legally even be considered a picture of Kris at this point!

It was stolen like her rare motorcycle and she'll have to go to court to try and get it back! 

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 7/24/2023 at 10:11 PM, Bees52 said:

Wow. What a apartment reveal reaction that won't be on HGTV.  I'm sure the neighbor's ears must be ringing from all the screeching lol

Yes, it was more like that show where neighbors swapped houses and redecorated a room. Depending on the designer helping them, the results could be horrific. 

Whose idea was that brown horizontal paneling? 

On 7/26/2023 at 3:38 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh, and The Last Resort? PASS. PASS. I’LL PASS. No more Grossgela or Pred for me anymore.

Didn't Angela confront Ed at the bar at the last Tell All? I hope that we at least get some kind of cage match to the death between them!

and how can you resist THIS? 

IMG_4710.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/28/2023 at 3:23 PM, magemaud said:

Didn't Angela confront Ed at the bar at the last Tell All? I hope that we at least get some kind of cage match to the death between them!

and how can you resist THIS? 

IMG_4710.jpeg

After the worst season of HEA finished, I made an oath to my tiny little brain: I will refuse to watch any future TV show or series starring Grossgela or Pred. My brain agreed to sign the oath and will not stray from it. Therefore, watching The Last Resort would be a violation of my mental oath.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Will Cleo and Christian have sex? Will Stapler and Dumpster find a bathroom? Will Riley and Violet kill each other? Will Nicola lose his virginity? These and other questions will be answered tonight or, more likely, won't be.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I’m back, anything significant happen that I missed? Did statler have sex? Did Gino lose his (s)hat? Has Nicoli nailed himself to the cross?

That's cute.

• LOL 5