Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Sorry, Mama Brandan. No.

Blaming Mary is absurd; you chose drugs. Brandan wasn't on ice while you got high. Mary is not the reason you weren't able to pick up where you left off; your unreasonable expectation that Brandan would be unscathed and willing to rebuild on your terms is the reason that Brandan is risking his heart on Mary. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How does Kimberly not know that Indian brides wear red? HOW? 

She asked her Spirit Guide but all she got was "Answer hazy, try again later."

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Why is Holly wearing a cocktail dress to fly in?     She can barely keep her eyes open, maybe smaller fake eyelashes?    And her hair is full of knots, I'm itching to take scissors to it, and chop a couple of feet off.   

Wayne says people are looking at Holly in a sexual way. She's barely dressed, there's a camera crew following her, and she's acting very oddly. Why wouldn't they be the center of attention?   She looks like she's going to fall over any second. 

Kimberly's videos are so bizarre.  Positive doesn't mean acting like a total fool. 

Why are Kenny, Armando and Hannah in a commercial for that Barbie movie?     And why are Sister Wives coming back on the network again? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Airsickness or withdrawl? I'm looking at those arms with interest. 

I was hoping it was morning sickness.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ can I drive?” “ Not today” too many plane drinks I suspect….it happens…alcohol hits different on a flight

They have left hand drive in SA. Not an easy adjustment to make at the best of times.

• Like 3

Ummmm…controlling much? Get back on the plane and go home

If they are JW, he's right. 

JWs dress with extreme modesty, and do not show a lot of skin or make a spectacle of changing in public. Also, it IS a man's place to decide what his wife/wife to be wears in that religion, and it's not negotiable. To refuse is to risk a shunning that would make the Amish blush.

I was questioning the careless outfit and piles of makeup from hour one. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

JWs dress with extreme modesty, and do not show a lot of skin or make a spectacle of changing in public. Also, it IS a man's place to decide what his wife/wife to be wears in that religion, and it's not negotiable. To refuse is to risk a shunning that would make the Amish blush.

Ohh, that's right. They met on a site for that religion, if I'm not badly mistaken.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe she’s planning to stay for the wedding that doesn’t end up happening.

She is the chaperone. They cannot be alone in the house until marriage. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Are they? How did I miss this? Are vampire teeth allowed? 

• LOL 1

Are they? How did I miss this? Are vampire teeth allowed? 

If they are natural. 

1. Yeah, they blew that horn loudly in E1, then they proceeded to make a mockery of it.  I'm not a supporter of the JW religion, but I detest when a person claims to be something and then can't sustain. 
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

These Americans that move to another country without an ounce of understanding of the other culture never cease to amaze me. Does no one have Google?! TJ is Hindu…read up and know what you’re getting yourself into. Geez. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

If they are natural. 

1. Yeah, they blew that horn loudly in E1, then they proceeded to make a mockery of it.  I'm not a supporter of the JW religion, but I detest when a person claims to be something and then can't sustain. 

I missed that …maybe too many martinis …I thought they were a weird semi goth couple. 

• Like 2

True but she looked looped! I completely blanked that they are JW…that is wild to me.

Exactly, no way she should have been driving. If she even has a valid license for SA.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

True but she looked looped! I completely blanked that they are JW…that is wild to me.

She looked high as a kite. 

Kimberly, you just spoke the reason why you should not go marry TJ. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did Kimberly spend any time researching the Indian culture(s) and what might be expected of her in a traditional marriage? Hahaha, I crack myself up.

Her spirits really dropped the ball there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

These Americans that move to another country without an ounce of understanding of the other culture never cease to amaze me. Does no one have Google?! TJ is Hindu…read up and know what you’re getting yourself into. Geez. 

You are so right.  From what we have seen so far, they do not do a research on the country and culture but they go with the belief that they are Americans and those rules do not apply to them.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2